Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 974 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 14610
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14040

    Friend from Memphis is back

    She looks interesting. Does she post on any dating sights?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    My friend from Memphis is back in town and is looking forward to someone showing her around. She is pretty open minded and loves to have a good time.

  2. #14039

    Now I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    It could have been me, I was a throwing down some $$ ,she is a great person and super good at what she does. Such a pretty face to be down there swinging from my dick. I accidentally called one of her tats Ozzy and she didn't like that very much bu from my point of view it was a spitting image of the prince of darkness. Lmao.

    I have to see her again soon ,but then I'll reach my 3 visit max or I'll fall in love. LOL.

    Finished with a great CIM she's good and on FB.
    Between you and Twoheaded she would have been a worn out mess. I guess I am glad she didn't respond. LOL.

  3. #14038

    Friend from Memphis is back

    My friend from Memphis is back in town and is looking forward to someone showing her around. She is pretty open minded and loves to have a good time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpeg‎   123_1.jpg‎   123_1.jpeg‎  

  4. #14037

    I conquer on Jen

    I had the pleasure of meeting Jen in Lehigh today. I was a little suspect because her photos are decent. She sent me a selfie and it was alright, but have to say in person body is way hotter. She has really nice tits and slender. Place was clean just smelled like pot. Also super sweet and has the cutest voice. I was a little thrown off when she started talking. Will repeat. Didn't get a massage but I will be back to see her. I'd recommend if your in Lehigh.

  5. #14036

    Nykee

    I heard some negative things me being one. But. I got to say. I'm happy we ironed out our differences. She has her faults but still gives the best BBBJ & she enjoys a nice slow & easy fuck. So I don't have to use my inhaler after every 3 pumps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250505-123343.jpg‎  

  6. #14035

    Veronica / Blair == Morgana

    Veronica / Blair is trying to rebrand again as Morgana. Beware stay away! A time waster and will rob you on top of it!

  7. #14034
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    By massage. Do you mean she will eat my ass? Just trying to confirm.
    No! She is a lady.

  8. #14033

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by EastLa  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I would really like to suggest if you are looking for a down to earth lady and one that will give you a out of this world massage and even better time. I would have to recommend Jen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/864730249301

    Very time I have had a meeting with her she has been such a doll and knows how to keep a man's attention.

    Again I have been around for several years and traveled all over the USA and she is one of the tops in my opinion. I just wished I was a little closer to her so I could get a massage and benefits more often.
    By massage. Do you mean she will eat my ass? Just trying to confirm.

  9. #14032

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by EastLa  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I would really like to suggest if you are looking for a down to earth lady and one that will give you a out of this world massage and even better time. I would have to recommend Jen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/864730249301

    Very time I have had a meeting with her she has been such a doll and knows how to keep a man's attention.

    Again I have been around for several years and traveled all over the USA and she is one of the tops in my opinion. I just wished I was a little closer to her so I could get a massage and benefits more often.
    Yeah I agree. Every time I see her, it has been a memorable moment for me. Top in the area and I recommend anyone who has not seen her to check her out.

  10. #14031

    Jen is a great time Highly suggest

    Hey gents, I would really like to suggest if you are looking for a down to earth lady and one that will give you a out of this world massage and even better time. I would have to recommend Jen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/864730249301

    Very time I have had a meeting with her she has been such a doll and knows how to keep a man's attention.

    Again I have been around for several years and traveled all over the USA and she is one of the tops in my opinion. I just wished I was a little closer to her so I could get a massage and benefits more often.

  11. #14030

    Fetophrenia

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Fentanyl induced schizophrenia.
    That sounds like a logic guess. Each of them bad by themselves; combined. That's really bad and scary.

  12. #14029

    I'm guessing

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    What in the world is fetophrenia?
    Fentanyl induced schizophrenia.

  13. #14028

    Red alert!

    I see she is posting. Stay away. I think she is out to rob people.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/720305176623

  14. #14027

    Lucky day my name

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Talking about gorgeous. You are some lucky dude, BlackNWhite.
    Maybe. I'm working on myself. I can't give 2 fucks anymore. No feelings no caring. Underneath her beauty she is nothing but a homeless junkie. I'm not certain why she even posted. Meet & greets to rob? She kept making excuses on why she wouldn't see anyone. That's why I felt bad for posting her link.

    But goddamn yea looking down on her perfect titties I kept saying I wanna cum right in ur fucking mouth. Didn't get that far BB shot a load inside her.

    Long story short. I have cancer. I have 19 vilals of blood taken every 6 weeks. They know I led an active sex life any type VD could kill me so I get checked.

  15. #14026

    Yes, she is drop dead gorgeous indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She has Fetophrenia. The old me would have thought I could save her. She was clean when we dated. This girl is drop dead gorgous. She could have a sugardaddy. But she can't even function without the Fet. So I had to turn the tables. My only thought was I'm going to get some pussy before I say bye bye. So I tore that pussy up. Next morning I brought her dog some food. I knocked on door red roof some punk answered said I couldn't go in. As he was in the middle of his sentence I pushed the door open put dog food on table told ole boy I do whatever the fuck I want stopped answering her texts.
    Talking about gorgeous. You are some lucky dude, BlackNWhite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape