Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 7387
-
07-02-26 09:30 #7297Regular Member

Posts: 22Good Experience
I met her a month ago and a decent hotel off 200. She was about to check out but the room was extremely clean. She's a bit older than her pics would indicate, but she has an amazing body and nice tits. We got comfortable and she laid me down for an amazing BBBJ that almost made my pop. I flipped her over and after a little DATY (no odors or anything) I came up and slid into her BB. Some LFK and after about 10 minutes of that I pooped in her. She got me a warm cloth to clean up with and I was out the door. Definitely would repeat. I just don't participate as much these days due to costs and scheduling.
Originally Posted by Moevus
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 08:39 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 159No fly list
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/645442400633
She's a scammed. Promises to send video and makes a million excuses.
She would probably do the same for outcall, and want a deposit.
-
06-29-26 07:52 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 379Are you kidding?
There are 120-140 overdose deaths in Marion county every year and none of them are news worthy. LOL.
Originally Posted by OscarOcala
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 00:31 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 335Link?
Do you have a link to an article?
Originally Posted by JoesGarage
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 10:32 #7293Banned Member

Posts: 962What a shame and loss
This is indeed quite sad. She was on my list for meeting.
It seems like this candy issue so many providers have is getting worse by the day. Perhaps it has to do with all the fentanyl out on the streets?
Originally Posted by JoesGarage
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 08:28 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 379RIP Sarah
Sarah had a drug problem. RIP Sarah. She was on STG and used "come curious leave captivated" in her advertising.
-
06-27-26 12:08 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 115She states she loves her pussy eaten. I've got to be in Ocala for a early meeting on Monday. Hope she is awake for lunch.
Originally Posted by Jafo1970
[View Original Post]
Her new ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/681177274807.
-
06-23-26 15:36 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 177Daty?
Is there the love for DATY from this one.
Despite the less then beautiful face and the reported larger than normal draft in the seals. But I've experienced a large opening before where it was quite obvious I didn't have the appropriate calking.
However, others with the lack of beauty have an amazing Waterpark ride.
Does this one allow the rider to actually enjoy a long DATY to enjoy the water works? And is the ride with the price of admission?
Originally Posted by OscarOcala
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 00:49 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 335This is close:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...0/501741400626
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 23:24 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 87Fixed Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/842830904023
Originally Posted by Moevus
[View Original Post]
I don't have any experience with her but figured I'd get this link here for you. Also, I do seem to recall reading some info on her recently on this site. Not sure where though.
-
06-21-26 19:22 #7287Senior Member

Posts: 271Tall Blonde Beauty
Any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gainesville/female-escorts/tall-blonde-beauty-/842830904023#:~:text=Next%20post%20%C2%BB-,TALL%20BLONDE%20BEAUTY,-Read%20before%20contacting
"Tall Blonde Beauty" now in Gville? Was, now in Villages
-
06-21-26 12:24 #7286Senior Member

Posts: 1130Easy to get cheap
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/839637692488
First off this one is perfectly legit however that face looks nothing lit what is in the pictures. When I arrived I was surprised that her body does resemble her pictures (about 4 or 5 years ago) but her face looks like she was just attacked by a swarm of bees. Seriously if I had to look at her face for too long I would not have been able to get it up.
Her skills with a BJ is awful. Her kitty is loose and I mean loose. You need to be a huge guy to even feel her.
Now she is cheap. She asked. 80 for a half hour and when I hesitated to commit she cam back and offered. 60 for Half Hour. Now I am wanting to find out how low I can get her so I offered her. 40 for a QV and she agreed. She lives in a motel and seems like a pack rat and claims she needs to see more clients to keep her room and pay her court fines.
Mongers if you want someone legit and cheap here it is.
Let me know if anyone gets her under. 40 for a QV. Me safe everyone.
-
06-13-26 01:23 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 335Too good to be true?
If it seems too good to be true it probably is. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...0/214841371959.
-
06-10-26 19:54 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 468I agree I get more pleasure and GFE going to a massage parlors, but a few desperate idiots will pay it and put up with the stupid shit. Maybe they are into findom and should just be little bitches.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 19:49 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 468I'm going to find out next week I'll let you know.
Originally Posted by MeMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






