Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 17927
-
06-22-26 07:34 #17672Senior Member

Posts: 321Mother-Daughter
Yes there are way to many scam post! There used to be a M-D duo in Richmond years back that were pretty fun. The mom's head game was the best! Got to check off a bucket list item! Still looking for sisters if anyone knows of such would love to get that checked off also!
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 05:59 #17671Regular Member

Posts: 5Contact info, I'm near Berea a lot.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 23:50 #17670Senior Member

Posts: 217These fake bitches?
No point in posting link because it'll be gone; are these the people you're talking about? You can figure scam when they've posted all over the Country; I can't think of a place I've gone and not seen these posts. Another one is the woman who is coming to town and wants you to participate in a gang-bang, free of charge.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 22:32 #17669Senior Member

Posts: 132A little help?
Hey, is this girl Kristen? She looks good in the pics? Anyone seen her? Is there good / bad reviews? I'm a little guarded against misleading pics these days!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/416219828101
Cheers.
-
06-21-26 20:54 #17668Senior Member

Posts: 243Fake
If its the same one's I'm thinking, kinda thick both redheads. They are fakes. Want you to pay up front.
Originally Posted by BoredinIN
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 19:27 #17667Senior Member

Posts: 237Mom daughter dui
The ad is gone already. Was it 2 white women on the thick side with the younger one kinda cute looking?
Originally Posted by GeorgeNo
[View Original Post]
If so, I messaged them on "TextFree" and got no response from them but then started getting texts from a number claiming I've "been wasting his girls time" and demanding money. Obviously this scam is old and I told them to fuck off.
-
06-21-26 17:53 #17666Senior Member

Posts: 116Satan Anyone? Lucifer? Caligula? Stalin?
These are names that come to mind as safer options.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 12:58 #17665Senior Member

Posts: 121Mom & daughter
Has anyone tried these two?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/964159389421
It just seems a but odd. Also they are listed as black / carribean??
-
06-20-26 19:57 #17664Senior Member

Posts: 27I've dreamt of her. Pics are her, but menu is very limited. Very robotic.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 15:51 #17663Senior Member

Posts: 217What about this one?
Know anything about this one?
Originally Posted by Kennect8
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 10:13 #17662Senior Member

Posts: 116Deceiving photos
Past her prime. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by Freeman552
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 23:53 #17661Senior Member

Posts: 217Colorado Area Code
Don't know if she's actually out of Colorado but if she is, The Other Board is what they use to review there. Google her number? Tineye her photos?
Originally Posted by MikeLoving1212
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 20:27 #17660Senior Member

Posts: 133Negative reviews
I've never seen her personally, but I've seen some negative reviews on her in the past. I can't remember what she used to go by because she took a break and then popped back up recently. She probably got clean and then fell off of the wagon because she's a junkie. I came across her fb a while back and saw a pic she was tagged in and she looked like shit without the filters LOL. Take this info and do what you will. Good luck and stay safe bro!
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 18:20 #17659Senior Member

Posts: 32Keep us posted please 🙏
Let us know how it goes. We loved that flavor!
Originally Posted by MikeLoving1212
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 16:42 #17658Regular Member

Posts: 9Thoughts?
Coming into town in a few hours. In contact with this girl and she' seems okay at responding.
Anyone have any feedback to share?
https://callescort.org/719-931-7838








Reply With Quote





