Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17672

    Mother-Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    No point in posting link because it'll be gone; are these the people you're talking about? You can figure scam when they've posted all over the Country; I can't think of a place I've gone and not seen these posts. Another one is the woman who is coming to town and wants you to participate in a gang-bang, free of charge.
    Yes there are way to many scam post! There used to be a M-D duo in Richmond years back that were pretty fun. The mom's head game was the best! Got to check off a bucket list item! Still looking for sisters if anyone knows of such would love to get that checked off also!

  2. #17671
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    There is a lady who use to walk the Richmond stroll about 10 years ago who is now looking for a little help. She lives out in the middle of nowhere between Berea and Mt. Vernon (closer to Mt. Vernon). She reached out to me on Facebook and she an I met up for a car visit. She looks pretty rough but gave a decent "gummy". Not sure if I will repeat but if anyone would like her info, just send me a message. FYI, she is early 40's and around 130 lbs (I'm not good at guessing so give or take here). Oh, and she doesn't have any teeth.
    Contact info, I'm near Berea a lot.

  3. #17670

    These fake bitches?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    If its the same one's I'm thinking, kinda thick both redheads. They are fakes. Want you to pay up front.
    No point in posting link because it'll be gone; are these the people you're talking about? You can figure scam when they've posted all over the Country; I can't think of a place I've gone and not seen these posts. Another one is the woman who is coming to town and wants you to participate in a gang-bang, free of charge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260621_234340.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260621-234114_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260621-234025_Gallery.jpg‎  

  4. #17669

    A little help?

    Hey, is this girl Kristen? She looks good in the pics? Anyone seen her? Is there good / bad reviews? I'm a little guarded against misleading pics these days!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/416219828101

    Cheers.

  5. #17668

    Fake

    If its the same one's I'm thinking, kinda thick both redheads. They are fakes. Want you to pay up front.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    The ad is gone already. Was it 2 white women on the thick side with the younger one kinda cute looking?

    If so, I messaged them on "TextFree" and got no response from them but then started getting texts from a number claiming I've "been wasting his girls time" and demanding money. Obviously this scam is old and I told them to fuck off.

  6. #17667

    Mom daughter dui

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried these two?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/964159389421

    It just seems a but odd. Also they are listed as black / carribean??
    The ad is gone already. Was it 2 white women on the thick side with the younger one kinda cute looking?

    If so, I messaged them on "TextFree" and got no response from them but then started getting texts from a number claiming I've "been wasting his girls time" and demanding money. Obviously this scam is old and I told them to fuck off.

  7. #17666

    Satan Anyone? Lucifer? Caligula? Stalin?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Know anything about this one?
    These are names that come to mind as safer options.

  8. #17665

    Mom & daughter

    Has anyone tried these two?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/964159389421

    It just seems a but odd. Also they are listed as black / carribean??

  9. #17664
    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if she's actually out of Colorado but if she is, The Other Board is what they use to review there. Google her number? Tineye her photos?
    I've dreamt of her. Pics are her, but menu is very limited. Very robotic.

  10. #17663

    What about this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennect8  [View Original Post]
    Not the good crazy. Don't do it. Trust me.
    Know anything about this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260620_154749.jpg‎   20260620_154640.jpg‎  

  11. #17662

    Deceiving photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman552  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her personally, but I've seen some negative reviews on her in the past. I can't remember what she used to go by because she took a break and then popped back up recently. She probably got clean and then fell off of the wagon because she's a junkie. I came across her fb a while back and saw a pic she was tagged in and she looked like shit without the filters LOL. Take this info and do what you will. Good luck and stay safe bro!
    Past her prime. Hard pass.

  12. #17661

    Colorado Area Code

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLoving1212  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any feedback to share?

    https://callescort.org/719-931-7838
    Don't know if she's actually out of Colorado but if she is, The Other Board is what they use to review there. Google her number? Tineye her photos?

  13. #17660

    Negative reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience? Surprised more discussion hasn't been had.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/210342480893
    I've never seen her personally, but I've seen some negative reviews on her in the past. I can't remember what she used to go by because she took a break and then popped back up recently. She probably got clean and then fell off of the wagon because she's a junkie. I came across her fb a while back and saw a pic she was tagged in and she looked like shit without the filters LOL. Take this info and do what you will. Good luck and stay safe bro!

  14. #17659

    Keep us posted please 🙏

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLoving1212  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town in a few hours. In contact with this girl and she' seems okay at responding.

    Does anyone have any feedback to share?

    https://callescort.org/719-931-7838
    Let us know how it goes. We loved that flavor!

  15. #17658

    Thoughts?

    Coming into town in a few hours. In contact with this girl and she' seems okay at responding.

    Anyone have any feedback to share?

    https://callescort.org/719-931-7838

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape