Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24525

    Beautiful Thick Brazilian Dream?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...s/293059205554

    Using fake or realllllly old pics. Looks nothing like that now. Real rundown, can count her teeth left with one hand. Walked out. She tried making a seen yelling out window when I was leaving the building.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-24 at 7.41.17 AM.jpg‎  

  2. #24524

    Black African Hottie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...o/210954758928

    Real, pics are a little old but represent what you will find, she looks the same just a little thicker but carries it real well imo. Available for outcalls mostly but usually has incall a few days each week. Good comms. Everything was covered when I saw her but we ended up having a lot of fun and she got into it. Really got off on FIA / FIV, wild ride in cowgirl and took a pounding lazy doggie style. Dirty talk put me over the edge, would repeat. I believe the damage was 180 a hhr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-24 at 7.36.23 AM.jpg‎  

  3. #24523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Athena

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh023  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.myescort.network/female-escorts/details/65ebabdb-0a08-43a4-aad8-71cef9e7468e

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastprovidence-ri/female-escorts/princess-/643320946510
    That's Athena. Saw her 4 years ago for $80. Shower together and fuck. She was into it then we had to stop because she need a hit of a Crack to continue. Everything was on the menu BBBJ, daty and BBFS. I never ask for bb around those time but if was available to mostly any girl I saw around those time.

  4. #24522
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh023  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.myescort.network/female-escorts/details/65ebabdb-0a08-43a4-aad8-71cef9e7468e

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastprovidence-ri/female-escorts/princess-/643320946510
    I tried to see her she said she didn't offer BBFS that was a few weeks ago.

  5. #24521

    Not much choice rn anyone seen her

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastp...-/717476880375

    If anyone has seen her is she any good?

  6. #24520

    Anyone seen her?

    https://providence.myescort.network/female-escorts/details/65ebabdb-0a08-43a4-aad8-71cef9e7468e

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastprovidence-ri/female-escorts/princess-/643320946510
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6968.jpg‎  

  7. #24519

    Just terrible overall

    Thanks for the warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...a/858569514254

    Screenshot in case ad goes down.

    Real, using real up to date pics. Nice thick natural body, better than the BBL / lipo / bad tit job brazilians that make up the majority in RI these days. Incall is decent, in an OK neighborhood. Air mattress on the floor. Think she quoted 200 hh, 260 hr but I think pricing bounces around based on time of day / how busy. Covered everything, no kissing, no daty, no fiv, she was trying to avoid touching dick uncovered at all costs it was humorous watching her try to put the condom on. Painfully fake moans. Once you get half hard from covered BJ she's trying to fuck and move things along. Super dry and felt like she was angling her hips in a way to make it hard to get in or get in too deep which I personally hate. Tried to give some direction but much of it was conveniently lost in translation. Little to no english.

    Thought I was on to something when I realized she wasn't working around Erastus but unfortunately much of the same bad rushed service. Do not recommend.

  8. #24518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Smhh

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...a/858569514254

    Screenshot in case ad goes down.

    Real, using real up to date pics. Nice thick natural body, better than the BBL / lipo / bad tit job brazilians that make up the majority in RI these days. Incall is decent, in an OK neighborhood. Air mattress on the floor. Think she quoted 200 hh, 260 hr but I think pricing bounces around based on time of day / how busy. Covered everything, no kissing, no daty, no fiv, she was trying to avoid touching dick uncovered at all costs it was humorous watching her try to put the condom on. Painfully fake moans. Once you get half hard from covered BJ she's trying to fuck and move things along. Super dry and felt like she was angling her hips in a way to make it hard to get in or get in too deep which I personally hate. Tried to give some direction but much of it was conveniently lost in translation. Little to no english.

    Thought I was on to something when I realized she wasn't working around Erastus but unfortunately much of the same bad rushed service. Do not recommend.
    Wow, talk about find another hobby and that's what she should do. If she can't even touch your dick to put a condom on it, what's the point of doing this? I know its easy money but geez.

  9. #24517

    Latin Girl Juicy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...a/858569514254

    Screenshot in case ad goes down.

    Real, using real up to date pics. Nice thick natural body, better than the BBL / lipo / bad tit job brazilians that make up the majority in RI these days. Incall is decent, in an OK neighborhood. Air mattress on the floor. Think she quoted 200 hh, 260 hr but I think pricing bounces around based on time of day / how busy. Covered everything, no kissing, no daty, no fiv, she was trying to avoid touching dick uncovered at all costs it was humorous watching her try to put the condom on. Painfully fake moans. Once you get half hard from covered BJ she's trying to fuck and move things along. Super dry and felt like she was angling her hips in a way to make it hard to get in or get in too deep which I personally hate. Tried to give some direction but much of it was conveniently lost in translation. Little to no english.

    Thought I was on to something when I realized she wasn't working around Erastus but unfortunately much of the same bad rushed service. Do not recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-23 at 8.39.46 AM.jpg‎  

  10. #24516
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Weight loss isn't attributable to what you think. It's drugs. Thry don't eat much. Plus they spend their money on candy, not food.
    If that's how you want to justify that decision then go right ahead but ill play it safe and not risk it.

  11. #24515

    Then

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Weight loss isn't attributable to what you think. It's drugs. Thry don't eat much. Plus they spend their money on candy, not food.
    Another reason not to see someone. Whether drugs or what people think they'll go home with.

  12. #24514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    Her drastic weight loss is a bit concerning to me I wouldn't be to comfortable with BBFS tbh.

    I attached a picture of her what she looked like a few months ago.
    Weight loss isn't attributable to what you think. It's drugs. Thry don't eat much. Plus they spend their money on candy, not food.

  13. #24513
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She says BBFS fine, looks like she bounces back from CT to MA https://skipthegames.com/posts/fallr...f/536596588301.
    Her drastic weight loss is a bit concerning to me I wouldn't be to comfortable with BBFS tbh.

    I attached a picture of her what she looked like a few months ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8215.jpg‎  

  14. #24512

    Bbfs

    Anyone seen this one? She says BBFS fine, looks like she bounces back from CT to MA https://skipthegames.com/posts/fallr...f/536596588301.

  15. #24511
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    What's her rate??
    I asked, 150 qv, 200 hh, 250 h was answer what I got. I'm interested but will probably wait until someone else (beside Choices) take the plunge and reports back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape