Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 37366
-
06-22-26 18:01 #36796Senior Member

Posts: 1775Yep
Audreylol.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
Tryst. Link: Find independent escorts https://share.google/cveTf6vhUuJH1ITGi.
-
06-22-26 17:45 #36795Senior Member

Posts: 222I think he is talking about this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/489780647221
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 07:38 #36794Senior Member

Posts: 62Partake
I saw her. She was chill and very accommodating. I guess everyone experience is different. She did have a guy outside, it was her Spanish neighbor watching her dog.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
I would probably repeat cause she was cool.
-
06-21-26 23:24 #36793Senior Member

Posts: 327Too late
Link is dead.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 20:08 #36792Senior Member

Posts: 71Good service
NOT FS, BBBJ only.
Female escort in Richmond https://share.google/Zww1ex4d9nBb3mpFT.
Meant to post about this one a while back. Did meet with her after the 50 fiasco jist happen to be bad timing on both our parts. Gives solid service and took directions well can see if you want a good bbjcim.
-
06-21-26 16:52 #36791Regular Member

Posts: 9Still top notch. She's a bit bigger now, had another kid 5 months ago or so. Bouncing between Petersburg and Southside for the time being.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
Chest is bursting, need to do some more research for sure.
-
06-21-26 16:03 #36790Senior Member

Posts: 116Sophia Linda
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/97914265
Saw her ad and thought she was great looking. Hit her up and did the QV for $. Communication was a disaster LOL. She would respond 15-20 minutes at a time. I was looking else where and she finally sent the place. It's in regency area. I know what I paid for wasn't much but show some enthusiasm. No enthusiasm what so ever. Little bit of a cgj then immediate cg. Her attitude was just meh and honestly didn't do it for me. Also a lot of no's. Her mm looks great but couldn't get a taste which bummed me out. If you're okay with a no emotion and just a quick go. Then she's your gal. She is the gal in the pics. Very hot but ymmv
-
06-21-26 09:15 #36789Senior Member

Posts: 957Tgtbt?
Anyone take the plunge? I'm interested in seeing her, but have been disappointed in the past.
Please if she's real, post a review.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/210326714#.
-
06-20-26 23:15 #36788Regular Member

Posts: 7Winter & Mo
Ill be coming through the area soon and would like to reconnect with Winter while I'm there. Saw her years ago and she left an impression. Also heard Mo is skilled on the same department as Winter, is that a fair assessment? If anyone could PM me info on how to get into contact with one or both of them I would greatly appreciate it.
-
06-20-26 17:59 #36787Banned Member

Posts: 10The Staxx hate has got to end
[Deleted by Admin]
You are either her or her management.
Don't do this shit again.
A2
-
06-20-26 16:11 #36786Regular Member

Posts: 7Winter & Mo
Ill be coming through the area this week and wondering if anyone can hook me up with the digits for Winter and Mo. Have previously seen Winter years back and happy to see she is back. Have read that Mo is skilled in BBBJ as well, if that is accurate would definitely like to visit her while I am around as well.
-
06-20-26 13:51 #36785Senior Member

Posts: 491Best wishes. Why the sudden departure?
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 13:36 #36784Senior Member

Posts: 68Delete my account
Asking the mods to delete my account please.
-
06-20-26 09:15 #36783Senior Member

Posts: 337Re
Originally Posted by Streetsmart1
[View Original Post]
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/7065e965f26a.png
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
https://images2.imgbox.com/76/fa/jwDEfriS_o.png
Wouldn't.
-
06-20-26 07:04 #36782Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone partake
She's been posting for a while body Looks like my type.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/820159861576











Reply With Quote




