The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36780

    Delete my account

    Asking the mods to delete my account please.

  2. #36779

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetsmart1  [View Original Post]
    Carly/Hannah Yes. That is her. If you notice Incalls only.

    You will be set up. Don't say you were not.

    Warned. Streetsmart1
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a while body Looks like my type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/820159861576
    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/7065e965f26a.png

    https://images2.imgbox.com/76/fa/jwDEfriS_o.png

    Wouldn't.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download - 2026-06-20T083450.851.jpg‎   jwDEfriS_o.jpg‎  

  3. #36778

    Anyone partake

    She's been posting for a while body Looks like my type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/820159861576

  4. #36777

    No Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    You're joking right? Lmao. There's no way she leaves her room for those pics to get done by a pro. We all know her. Def filtered and editing on a pic of her.
    Not joking at all. Like I said. She has actual photographs. All 8 X10's or whatever. Not selfies. Not AI. Real photos for an actual portfolio. Listen man, the reality we live in today is most women can enhance their image through makeup. I've literally watched ugly ducklings transform themselves into swans on YouTube. Staxx may be a little worn but let's not act like she doesn't have a decent canvas to start with. If ugly ducklings can do it, surely she can.

  5. #36776

    Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I forgot about ole girl here, is her mic skills still good as it used to be?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/301138286934
    I remember reading something on this forum about her having sti's or warts or something like that. It definitely turned me off her whatever it was.

  6. #36775

    Been a minute

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I forgot about ole girl here, is her mic skills still good as it used to be?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/301138286934
    Been a minute since I've seen her but she was super paranoid and the monkey was apparent but once I essentially told her to shut up and get to business she was solid.

  7. #36774

    Woah

    I forgot about ole girl here, is her mic skills still good as it used to be?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/301138286934

  8. #36773

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlowjob  [View Original Post]
    It's a legit photo. I have seen her recently and she showed me the actual professional photographs. She has a portfolio. I'm not saying she looks like that in person but it is her. The shots were professionally done with makeup, lighting, and touch ups that helped achieve those results. The photos are real.
    I will say this. At least all of the photos in her ad are really her. At some point or another better or worse. Most if not all of them are way dated. Nothing in the last 5 years. Back in 18, 19 & 20. She was an exceptionally pretty girl. If you have seen her FB profile you know. As far as the current. I can not speak as I stopped seeing her few years ago. She has been almost everyone on here's regular at some point. So we already know the reality. BTW she hates being talked about on this forum.

  9. #36772

    Joking

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlowjob  [View Original Post]
    It's a legit photo. I have seen her recently and she showed me the actual professional photographs. She has a portfolio. I'm not saying she looks like that in person but it is her. The shots were professionally done with makeup, lighting, and touch ups that helped achieve those results. The photos are real.
    You're joking right? Lmao. There's no way she leaves her room for those pics to get done by a pro. We all know her. Def filtered and editing on a pic of her.

  10. #36771

    Winter

    Could someone shoot me her digits if she's still around?

  11. #36770

    That's why I always do car for lower end

    Too many homeless junkies with nothing to lose in the motels even if they are not affiliated with the girl. Not worth the risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one on the Southside. Ripoff / cash & dash, has someone come to room claiming room is theirs. Changes location frequently around the Petersburg area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/219010762565

  12. #36769

    Avoid

    Avoid this one on the Southside. Ripoff / cash & dash, has someone come to room claiming room is theirs. Changes location frequently around the Petersburg area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/219010762565

  13. #36768

    Richmond Doesn't Have It

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind the everything converted I actually prefer it since these women are high volume providers. It's the lack of enthusiasm that does it for me. You are in the service industry and you act like that. Good luck. I mean her looks gets her pretty far but if you don't provide your best then you won't realize your full potential. But let's face it everyone. I am sure this isn't the line of work she choose to do and more like something she has to do for what ever reason.
    The high end Latina travelers or agency girls in Richmond rarely have what it takes to make a good dream, just the looks to charge. I have only seen a few good latinas off Eros and fewer good moon Asians (Asian agencies choose where to send them based off performance, if you're coming to Richmond you are new or have been demoted.) In my opinion just take the drive up north 2 hours and have a good time almost guaranteed.

    Also for specifics I saw Oriana off Eros, terrible passion. Looked good though.

  14. #36767

    Staxx Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekTravel  [View Original Post]
    Looks like an AI generated picture. STG girls upping their tech skills LOL.
    It's a legit photo. I have seen her recently and she showed me the actual professional photographs. She has a portfolio. I'm not saying she looks like that in person but it is her. The shots were professionally done with makeup, lighting, and touch ups that helped achieve those results. The photos are real.

  15. #36766

    I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2528502.htm?cat=1

    Save your money $$ for everything covered visit with no enthusiasm.
    I don't mind the everything converted I actually prefer it since these women are high volume providers. It's the lack of enthusiasm that does it for me. You are in the service industry and you act like that. Good luck. I mean her looks gets her pretty far but if you don't provide your best then you won't realize your full potential. But let's face it everyone. I am sure this isn't the line of work she choose to do and more like something she has to do for what ever reason.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape