Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 7371
-
06-30-26 15:23 #7266Senior Member

Posts: 63Kandy
No, but I fet The vibe that she is TGTBT. Never saw a review on her in stg. If she's real, I'd be interested too.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 10:26 #7265Regular Member

Posts: 9Alan
Sorry, I deleted the quote by accident. I was responding to Joenct about Alana.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 17:30 #7264Senior Member

Posts: 734Who?
Who is this about?
Originally Posted by FullMoonMadnes
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 14:46 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 492Yes Info
Weird ass scummy ho. Syreet walker nasty and off her nut. Strongly do not advise.
Originally Posted by Calcaff99
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 10:39 #7262Regular Member

Posts: 9I did text her this morning and received a quick response. She's too far south right now for me to go visit, but if anything materializes, I'll let why'all know.
-
06-29-26 10:19 #7261Senior Member

Posts: 81Ivory
-
06-27-26 11:05 #7260Senior Member

Posts: 410Alana
Has anyone sampled this one, she quoted high rates but those tits are sweet hoping she would be worth it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/715343012245
-
06-26-26 14:33 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 389Kandy
Has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/enfie...-/225143869545
-
06-24-26 07:40 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 806Check your inbox, I had a question.
Originally Posted by Cdschein
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:35 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 352Scam
Take a look at the previous four posts.
Originally Posted by Calcaff99
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 11:40 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 81Any intel on this one?
Seems a little TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...4/683698571381
-
06-22-26 13:27 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 354Scammers
Good tip Echo. The same person can use many different girl pics and post all over the world. It's prob a bit of work changing the style and format for each ad, but its free. I thought the girl had to send pic of her face next to I'd to validate the ad was same as I'd? They get tripped up trying to get you to tell them which ad you're responding to after you ask where they are. Not only do they look for deposit suckers, some of them will use the info associated with your phone number, if you aren't careful enough to use a text app. From your number they can find your FB or other social media info and send you pics of friends and family from those sites to extort money, threatening to expose your activities. They pretend you owe them for wasting their time. That threat is even more anxiety producing if you are talking to a someone from a different selection from the escort / provider list.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
Be careful.
HL.
-
06-21-26 10:08 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 4544The 2nd ad change number daily. She had a 914 area code in the south coast and now she change it when she goes to western mass. So its definitely a scammer.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 09:41 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 352They're both scams
Click on a picture, click where it says "is this photo real?" and you'll find links and phone numbers from all over the country.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 15:37 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 483Do you see what I see
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...4/979452202144
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...3/305661897433
These 2 ads are most likely the same person and a deposit scam.









Reply With Quote




