Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 18670
-
06-21-26 02:37 #18040Senior Member

Posts: 56Yumi at Sasa
Glad I listened to the previous report and tried her out tonight, A+ service, best I've had in a long time. She told me she's leaving to New York tomorrow and that new girls will be at Sasa. Unfortunate because I would've loved to repeat, but glad that I tried her out before she left. Reminded me of the big 6 days and how good we had it.
-
06-21-26 02:00 #18039Banned Member

Posts: 46No greek
No greek on the menu my brotha, but her BBBJ, K9,CG and Mish was off the chain. Nice tight pussy and she loves what she does. I tipped about $. 80 . Great service!
Originally Posted by CapChlamydia
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 00:15 #18038Senior Member

Posts: 271Latin Dolls 2. 0
Has anyone been to visit the new girls where Latin Dolls used to be?
-
06-20-26 23:57 #18037Banned Member

Posts: 5Thank for the info buddy. Called and made an appointment with Kelly and I was very pleased when she answered the door. God, Almighty! That body is a work of art. And she's pretty little thing. Paid for the hour and left an hour and a half later. Mish, a lot of DATY (pussy is small and delicious) doggy, prone, and she finished me off riding me up on her feet fucking me. Blew a big load! She's a dirty talker if you like that.
Originally Posted by GhedoKramer
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 21:52 #18036Regular Member

Posts: 12I guess you have not been there yet. Each room has a lock, not to mention the TV monitor showing the surveillance footage in each room. You can see them before they even enter the front door. Even if you are not watching the monitor actively, the locked door gives you time. Personally, I would not even bother to try to get dressed. That makes you look guilty, but that is just me. I am not an attorney, but I am pretty sure they can't just knock down the door. Even if they are knocking down the door, that still takes time. In any event, I was told during my last visit that they have applied to have a second door installed. Just waiting on the city to approve.
Originally Posted by TheSunDevil
[View Original Post]
Monger is not the target of a raid. At most, there are 2 to 3 guys at each spa at any given time. It's just not worth the efforts, when they basically have nothing on you. They have no proofs that money changed hand. It's kind of like they focus on catching drug suppliers and not people buying the drugs. Cutting off supply, the demand goes away. The raid is to shut down the spa. Everyone has their own comfort level, do what feels right for you. Just sharing my perspective, just like you are sharing yours.
-
06-20-26 20:31 #18035Banned Member

Posts: 1Who is May? Which K spa? There are at least three of them in town.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 20:24 #18034Senior Member

Posts: 38Always opt in for tableshower
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
Have you tried a table shower at Infinity? There is no extra cost to it, and it's genuinely what kept me going back. DFK and some P2 P slides really are unforgettable.
Originally Posted by Mustashio
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 20:13 #18033Banned Member

Posts: 39I mean, there are cameras all over the premise. Also, a loud siren is easily recognizable from a distance. I don't think anyone is naive enough to keep doing so after noticing numerous signs of LEO presence.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 20:13 #18032Senior Member

Posts: 82Kelly or Sakura at Cloud. Or both?
Kelly texted me to say hi, it's a little slow today. Ordinarily, I would hop in my car and head over, but I am out of town this weekend, so I am passing this opportunity at Cloud to everyone here while I am gone. It will be a tough choice. Between Kelly with the body of a 22 year old college coed and Sakura with the amazing TUMA skill, you can't go wrong either way. My choice would be if both were available, I would take both in a 4 hand. Kelly even teased that she and Sakura may play with each other should the opportunity present itself. For the lucky guy to experience it, let us know!
-
06-20-26 20:05 #18031Banned Member

Posts: 8Was Greek also on the menu? How much was the total damage and special?
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 18:44 #18030Banned Member

Posts: 16Jenny at Infinity
Wow, what a sweetheart. Stopped by infinity today, met Jenny at the window. I loved that pretty girl next door Chinese face on a sexy frame displaying some nice C+ breast on a 5'3 frame. I could feel a great connection between us the minute she grabbed my hands to escort me to the room. I paid the tip up front to let her know I wanted everything on the menu and would settle for massage after with time remaining. GFE, DFK, K9,MISH were all amazing!! On the way out I saw a beautiful line up: JiaJia is back and Kiki the sexy badgirl.
-
06-20-26 18:28 #18029Banned Member

Posts: 6Infinity got a new line up
I stopped by infinity Spa and was surprised to see a new line up. I met kiki at the window, beautiful face, nice D breast immediate caught my attention, she is very suductive with her sexy body and 5'4 frame. English pretty good for basic conversation. On the way to the room she introduced me to Jiajia and Jenny. Wow! Both sexy and pretty. If I had the money I would of taken Jenny with us for a four hand but the dollars were short. NTL time with kiki, BBBJ, DFK, K9,CG finished in MISH. This girl is very special and seems to enjoy what she does.
-
06-20-26 18:17 #18028Banned Member

Posts: 46Yukie at Lucky Spa
I finally caught up with Yukie now at Lucky Spa. I love his girl, so excited to see me and this was the first time we met. Her beautiful face, 5'3" frame and sexy figure says it all. Everything on the menu except BBFS, but her techniques are unique in everything else and her stamina is amazing. Lilly poked her head to offer a special. But I wanted to focus on Yukie since I long awaited to see her. Today was a good day so I might return this week for a four-hand session with her and sexy MILF Lily!!
-
06-20-26 17:31 #18027Regular Member

Posts: 25Vivi at Gold Moon Spa in Peoria
I was shopping at the nearby grocery store today and decided to come back to gold moon spa. Met a wonderful lady by the name Vivi. She is a Chinese hottie with a a great enthusiastic personality and a body. Nice pair of Cs that made me feel like it was worth staying and try it out. I'm glad I did because vivi did absolutely everything to make me feel special and satisfied. Stayed for the full hour for. 70 and her donation was 1. 60 First a table shower which felt nice with lots of soap and lukewarm water. Then back to the room her massage is well above average with lots of teasing too. On the flip a nice BBBJ to get me hard, cover on and laid on her back for some mish action. Then I flipped her around for doggy. I requested another round of BBBJ and she agreed and I was surprised when she let me CIM. I would definitely repeat soon.
-
06-20-26 16:21 #18026Senior Member

Posts: 336K Spa / Cindy
Stopped by K Spa yesterday as I heard of a petite thin girl with DD's. Her name is Cindy.
I text May and she puts me on the schedule for late afternoon.
I walk in and meet Cindy. She's wearing a loose top the somewhat hides what's underneath. I like a tease. Cindy takes me to our room and I start disrobing. It's been a long hot day and I could use a freshen-up and ask for a shower. Cindy perks up and says of course. Cindy strips and I start getting chubby. I grab a towel and she takes me to the shower. Cindy is thin with large boobs. Very nice boobs. They hang a bit but also still have some fullness. She's washing me with soap and a Loofa! First time for me getting the loofa treatment. I'm soaped up, she's soaped up so the body slides begin. Also a lot of kisses all over my body. Then to the BBBJ which I thoroughly enjoyed. Her technique is very sensual. No teeth and a lot of slippery sliding with the hand. I flip to my back and she's sliding my dick between her tits for some soapy Russian. I don't know why but this is my favorite thing. I love Russian. Cindy is made for it. I'm ready for the main event and we're only 15 minutes in! We dry off and back to the room.
We slowdown for a bit of actual massage before I have to have her. I had a great time. A fair amount of p2 p sliding and then on with the cover. If you guys are getting 001's from China you're missing out. Thinnest runners I've ever found and ALMOST like bare. She pulled me in and it's so nice. She's also taking all of it which surprised me a bit. She was very passionate and wanted me to jackhammer but "I'm not that guy". I like to go slow and deep. This is my first time with Cindy so I want to experience it all. Cowgirl, doggie, missionary, I didn't do any 69 this time. Don't know why it just didn't happen and I was fine with it. I didn't miss it. Russian was next level. I was getting close so back to missionary to look at her face and titties and I finish. No rush, no questions about tip. Nothing. I had a great time and felt that she really made an effort to take care of me so 2 for Cindy + the HF. Talked to May in the way out and Cindy will be there until July 9th'ish. I will be back.










Reply With Quote






