Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 18665
-
06-17-26 09:26 #17990Senior Member

Posts: 65Red 8 Lola
The departure of strawberry made me sad, that meant about a year wait at least, what I didn't know is that Lola was the perfect substitute. From the moment I chose her she treated me like her long lost lover, she takes charge in being submissive (sounds contradictory but that's what happened) she self DT all the way, I know I'm not huge but that have happened with just a few, and she can handle anything with no complain, all 3 holes are available, she replaces the moaning with dirty talk. While I didn't pick Zoey, she picked my eye too, totally different type of body, and the reviews also tell that she is very pleasant too, I'm undecided if try something new.
-
06-17-26 00:38 #17989Senior Member

Posts: 353Lynn at Violet Spa in Chandler
I stopped by Violet Spa in Chandler and got Lynn. It was pretty hard to understand her name when she said it (sounded like Mia or Lia) but she spelled it out for me and it's Lynn.
She was the only one there and took me back to the room. She didn't ask for payment up front.
I didn't know what to expect but someone here said they got Level 1 there a while ago and it wasn't long before the cover came all the way off so I guess that removed any doubt. I don't know why but I kind of had high hopes for the massage but it was just okay. The teasing on my stomach was pretty good.
She flipped me over without the sheet and asked if I would give her a "good tip" and I agreed but no amount was mentioned. She oiled me up good and got started. I know the previous reviewer said that she (if it was the same person he had) would only allow over-the-clothes touching. She was wearing an halter T-shirt for me so it was easy to get a hand up there. Eventually she lifted up her bra for me but everything else was still over-the-clothes.
She had a good technique for the Level 1 and I eventually squirted a lot.
Someone came in the door near the end of my session and she put him in a room. She was the only one there.
She finished up on me and I went up front to settle the bill. I was going to put her in my regular rotation until the end. She up-charged me for the lomi-lomi, which I don't mind saying extra for, but I wasn't asked at the beginning. She also flat out told me that the tip was $100 after I handed her the $60 I was going to give her. That definitely left a bad taste in my mouth so I'm not sure when, or if, I'll return.
-
06-16-26 22:26 #17988Senior Member

Posts: 86Cindi
She was one of my favorites at Infinity last month. I don't care about the language barrier, I'm just there to relieve some stress and be on my way.
I'll definitely visit her tomorrow after work.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 20:38 #17987Senior Member

Posts: 86Cloud Massage
Kelly came out from the back room.
She wore a maroon top paired with black yoga pants.
And man, she looked gorgeous!
I paid her house fee and tip, and she accepted it.
Back in the room, we dfk, and I couldn't resist sucking on her beautiful breasts.
I sat on the edge of the table as she gave me a BBBJ.
I laidback on the table, and she continued sucking.
69, missionary, doggystyle, and finished with cim.
She said she'll be here all month.
-
06-16-26 18:44 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 336Sunny. Emma
I've seen Emma at a few different locations throughout the state.
Every experience has been stellar. She is super sweet and attentive. She LOVES sex. She loves it. Emma is probably my ATF right now. The GFE with her feels sincere and natural. I can see how guys could get caught up in the moment and think love is in the room.
Emma has been described as thick but that's not accurate. She's about 115 lbs with a bubble butt and enhanced titties. She has curves of a woman. Both her ass and titties have a real natural feel to them. Her belly is flat and she's so much fun.
I actually saw her today. I had never been to Sunny before but it's a nice place. I wish there was a secure entry area because right now you can access every room directly from the front door. It has a single standing shower however we managed to fit us both in.
Emma makes me feel like I'm the only guy in the world,. And I'm not easily impressed.
With all that being said your experience may vary. But all of mine with Emma have been stellar.
-
06-16-26 18:00 #17985Senior Member

Posts: 573I had a great time with Emma. I remember seeing her in the text from Strawberry at the start of the month so she was already pre-approved, but after all these reviews describing her as "thick" I had to see for myself. That's my type. I just hate paying the Latina premium.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
I too was disappointed because I wouldn't say she's thick. She has wider set hips, but I think that's from a bbl. That would explain the toned, but excess skin on her mid section and the classic wisdom tooth shape.
Maybe I got the AA tax (IYKYK) but the hot milfy looking chick with the phoenix bird looking tat on her thigh was who I saw. I'd see her again, but not if I'm specifically looking for thick.
-
06-16-26 16:22 #17984Banned Member

Posts: 46Thanks for the review
After my appointment with Eva Last week, I saw Yuki, in the room, she looked hot! I also read a lot of reviews on Joy. I couldn't decide between the two, but you help me make up my mind. Now dayum, I heard Wenwen is new girl on deck, this could be an opportunity for a 4 hand.
Originally Posted by AzsWinGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 14:24 #17983Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Dream's fan club keeps growing.
Hot reviews, Dream is really one of Arizona's finest. Abby is also very stellar. The proven winners tend to stay proven, and Dream has been passing that test for a while now. Abby has built a pretty loyal following of her own as well.
Every few weeks somebody discovers Dream and posts basically the same conclusion. After a while you stop wondering why she's popular and start wondering why it took you so long to see her.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DatyO
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 14:08 #17982Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174PowerZ has a point. Cindy at K-Spa is the exception.
For any big titty lovers out there on the hunt for a spa unicorn with DD's, go check out Cindy at K-spa (5 XX8 W. Peoria Ave).
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
She's a petite gal, also a slender, spinner build similar to Zoey except she's got DD's. They look like the softest pillows to play with and have great weight and hang naturally despite being MM's. For Russian lovers out there that love a good tittyfuck, these golden globes are definitely a dream come true. Cindy's truly got a body built for sin!
Service was very excellent as well. This girl is a top-tier cocksucker and can take a pounding in any position you want to put her in. Only downside is she doesn't speak much English, but let's be honest no one is really coming to this place for the conversation anyway.
Mia is also still at K-Spa. Apparently she and Cindy are pretty good friends. If you like Mia, you will probably find plenty to like about Cindy too.
-
06-16-26 13:58 #17981Senior Member

Posts: 41[QUOTE=KeithIsInaz;7645169]Location: northwest corner of 83rd Ave & Cactus.
Date of service: 06/14/26.
Therapist name: Lulu.
Ethnicity: Asian.
Age: 27
Height: 5'3.
Weight:125.
Cup size: mm D.
Services received: BBBJ, cfs.
Summary: It was Sunday afternoon so they weren't busy. In the room, she gave a decent massage for 10 minutes before the real fun began. Started with a very good BBBJ, then moved to mish and finished in doggie. I left happy and satisfied. I did see the other girl walk by when I was waiting for Lulu to get cleaned up, she was slender tall girl with a nice rack that I will definitely come back to try out next week.
-
06-16-26 11:21 #17980Senior Member

Posts: 44Sunny Spa has two of my ATF. Maggie and Emma
It was $$$ . 2 all in. Tips for Emma was $. 6 plus house fee and another $ for four-hand. They were not busy at all when I went over there at 11.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
Dude give Sunny a try. It is really on par with other popular spots. You won't regret it trust me.
Originally Posted by CapChlamydia
[View Original Post]
Yes sir, you're absolutely right about their figures. Emma was probably the thickest chick I ever met at an AMP.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 09:53 #17979Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42+1 for Spinner Beauty Zoey at Red 8
Started my day yesterday with a trip to Red 8. After seeing a steady stream of positive reviews from regulars, I decided to call ahead and book some time with Zoey.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
Zoey made a terrific first impression on me. She's very attractive. Spinner, petite. Looks like she's about late 20's or early 30's. Slim, delicate, that kind of narrow waist you instinctively grab, and when I did, I realized I could wrap both hands around it easily. She's got that perfect spinner figure too, the kind that just pulls your attention without trying. Took care of the donation, then Zoey stripped me down and we immediately proceeded to the fun.
Started with a standing shower to make sure we were fully clean. Zoey wasn't shy and quickly dropped to her knees to give me an amazing sneak preview BBBJ. This girl's got a strong oral game for sure.
Back in the room, I asked her to skip the massage because I wanted to continue experiencing that wonderful mouth of hers. Her BBBJ technique is very solid. Nice, wet, deep, and no teeth, just the way I like it.
She got me rock hard in no time, and she strapped me up for the main event. (BBFS was on the menu, but I passed this time.)
Went through the standard positions, MISH, CG, and some very mesmerizing doggy where I really enjoyed pounding her cute butt while looking at her sexy face in the mirror.
Overall, her attitude, service and looks were all very satisfying. She really aims to please and I'll be back. Thanks to everyone that provided great intel on Zoey!
-
06-16-26 09:37 #17978Senior Member

Posts: 41Red Star
Location: northwest corner of 83rd Ave & Cactus.
Date of service: 06/14/26.
Therapist name: Lulu.
Ethnicity: Asian.
Age: 30.
Height: 5'3.
Weight:125.
Cup size: mm D.
Services received: BBBJ, cfs.
Summary: It was Sunday afternoon so they weren't busy. In the room, she gave a decent massage for 10 minutes before the real fun began. Started with a very good BBBJ, then moved to mish and finished in doggie. I left happy and satisfied. I did see the other girl walk by when I was waiting for Lulu to get cleaned up, she was slender tall girl with a nice rack that I will definitely come back to try out next week.
-
06-16-26 09:21 #17977Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Cloud Kelly
My last visit was with Sakura. I had a great time with her. But when I was leaving last time I got to see Kelly briefly and after reading all the reviews I made the trip to Mesa to see her. This girl is fun with a great personality and she likes what she's doing. From the moment she greeted me to the time she handing me my water on the way out. She made sure I was satisfied. Someone commented that she lived up to the hype and she lived up to the hype for me too! From her fit beautiful body, to the GFE, to here taking a pounding for a long time, to her blowjob skills that will leave you wanting more. I know I did I finished in her mouth at the end. I finally got to experience why they call her Queen Kelly!!
-
06-16-26 08:58 #17976Regular Member

Posts: 12Hmmm. Damn. See. Now I may have to swing by and see if Yuki moved. There is a Yuki at Flamingo on E of 51st on Glendale that has a flawless body. Like AI perfect. The feel of her skin is even next level. I am wondering if she moved (same Yuki) or just a different attractive girl by the same name. Hopefully different girl as I prefer the "less traveled" locations.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





