Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 813 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 12181
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11746

    Ayami

    Quote Originally Posted by PawnLover  [View Original Post]
    To echo some reports on the other site, ayami is very pretty with a good butt despite being slim. Good DFk which is something I really go for. Basic English was fine with no communication issues. Finished in doggy which was an excellent sight. Highly recommend.

    Also had time to see Nozomi earlier this week, friendly and personable with good Cs. Not a ton of DFK but she's extremely tight. Like struggled to get a digit in. Recommend her as well.
    Thanks for your review on Ayami.

    Which photos represent her mostly? Does she allow FIV? Is she a clock watcher? What are your suggestions when I meet her?

  2. #11745

    Karen at ABFY

    Did anyone meet Karen in the past days? Is she the JAV on the photo?

    I searched for her based on the photos and she still works at a soap-land in Tokyo tonight and this week.

  3. #11744

    Ayami

    To echo some reports on the other site, ayami is very pretty with a good butt despite being slim. Good DFk which is something I really go for. Basic English was fine with no communication issues. Finished in doggy which was an excellent sight. Highly recommend.

    Also had time to see Nozomi earlier this week, friendly and personable with good Cs. Not a ton of DFK but she's extremely tight. Like struggled to get a digit in. Recommend her as well.

  4. #11743
    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Didn't look good at all didn't even want to get serviced by her. Like she looks rough. Tits we're obviously not the same size as the picture as well CC is a girl who came last year and was terrible but they change her pictures and name.
    Miyu showed up on JB site too. I tried to see Miyu yesterday evening but booker said she was off for the day. Fortunately unfortunate. Her pics looked like my type tho.

    Good luck on the hiatus and see you back next week.

  5. #11742

    Miya hot K girl at AB

    The stars lined up and I got the appointment with Miya today. The pics on the site are 100% accurate — what you see is what you get, I would rate 8. 5/10.

    The session started with a hot make-out session in the bedroom. We quickly disrobed and she immediately started stroking my cock while rubbing her big tits on me. It was hot and I knew I was going to have a great time.

    We did mouthwash and had a quick shower with a preview BJ. Back in the bedroom, we started another make-out session and DFK'd for a few minutes. I moved down to suck on her big tits while playing with her V on the outside. Her nipples are great to suck on and she allows unlimited access. She sat me down and gave me a long BBBJ. Her technique is decent, but the view of her moving ass was amazing. I really wish there had been a mirror behind her!

    I laid her down on the bed and started DFK again, then moved down to kiss and suck on her neck. She got really turned on by this and I could feel her V getting very wet. I moved further down to her boobs, got her nipples nice and erect, and then went down for some DATY. After dining for a while, she aggressively pulled me up, had me lie down, and got on top of me. She started DFK and did P2 P with her dripping V. She did this for a few minutes, then teased the head in and out of her V. It felt amazing.

    After a few minutes she put on the condom. We went through CG, Lotus, RCG, Doggy, Flat Doggy, and Mish, where I finally unloaded in the cap. During the entire session she was really into it, constantly DFK'ing and holding me tight like we were lovers.

    After cleanup she immediately started stroking me, trying to get me hard again. Unfortunately I was spent, but the effort was appreciated. We took a quick shower and I was on my way. I would definitely repeat if I have time next week.

  6. #11741

    Momo is a sex demon

    She is about 5'5 I think nice tits and kinda thick in thighs and ass department for Asian she very cheerful. Performance was outstanding. She was a sex demon sucked my soul out of my body. Like top head I ever received form an Asian discussion recently. Sucked me till I came and kept sucking until I squirmed her away. Definitely would recommend. This was my last report for a while as I take a hiatus but she was pretty damn good! Body 8. 5.

    Performance 9. 0 . She was high as hell during the session LOL I don't know if that helped her performance but shit she was great!

    Yall be healthy and safe🫡

  7. #11740

    Asian Sensation. Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these two. Momo body if it's similar looks good. I need to see another review of miyu that's reliable. Or hopefully some post her on ter.
    Saw Momo from Asian Sensation today.

    I can't stand the pictures on the websites. The faces are featureless, so wasn't sure what to expect. She answered the door with a bra on. And that's it. Not much English, but there were a few words I said she knew (pasta). Nice body, big areolas. No idea about boob size or height because I'm 6'3" (she is shorter, that's all I know) and her boobs were great enough for me. I'd guess the pictures on the site are representative of her.

    Took care of donation (I declined any add-ons), blue toast, and headed to the shower. Got good and soapy, kissing, and preview. Dried off and to the bed. DATY for a while (I like it) and she seemed to enjoy it too. BBBJ led to her on top where I busted. Cuddling and massage to unwind. She "happy moans" a lot which I took as a good sign. Likes to kiss. Got good value for the time. I think she'll be here another week or so. Would definitely repeat.

  8. #11739
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    She's the same Tina of Asian Butterfly fame when they had the apartment in Tysons. Rocked my world a few times!
    Sounds like you and FOX both had some good experience with her. I shall schedule an appointment with her today.

  9. #11738
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Was the pearl necklace pre-negotiated? Was there an upcharge? Sounds like she took it well.
    She took it super well, I gave her a extra tips just to be kind. Something to remember about.

  10. #11737
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Are her boobs man-made or natural?
    MM sir, but felt really good for mm.

  11. #11736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tina's ad on a new org's site and decided to set up a visit. The location was easy to find with plenty of parking right outside. It had been over a year since I last saw her, but she remembered me right away, greeted me with a big smile and a warm hug. She is still very chill and friendly, exactly as I remembered. The photos are somewhat photoshopped, but if you like hot MILF with a petite spinner body, you will not be disappointed.

    https://www.dim-sum.club/tina
    She's the same Tina of Asian Butterfly fame when they had the apartment in Tysons. Rocked my world a few times!

  12. #11735

    Momo / Miyu

    Anyone seen these two. Momo body if it's similar looks good. I need to see another review of miyu that's reliable. Or hopefully some post her on ter.

  13. #11734

    Tina at Dim Sum, A new org in Alexandria

    I saw Tina's ad on a new org's site and decided to set up a visit. The location was easy to find with plenty of parking right outside. It had been over a year since I last saw her, but she remembered me right away, greeted me with a big smile and a warm hug. She is still very chill and friendly, exactly as I remembered. The photos are somewhat photoshopped, but if you like hot MILF with a petite spinner body, you will not be disappointed.

    https://www.dim-sum.club/tina

  14. #11733

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Padkeemao  [View Original Post]
    Love how the the fake Accounts have been identified under their username. Admin pretty much caught all of them. Brings back the utility of the board. Be sure to check under the username to see if their reviews can be trusted.

    I also banned all of those accounts so as of yesterday they can't post any longer.

    All of those banned accounts are gone because somebody reported them. I don't want to discuss why all the real guys can spot the fake ones (don't you discuss it either, we all know why but I don't want to give them lessons in how to be better shills) and when you spot one use the report post button.

    Fucking shills are a cancer that will destroy this forum, I need your help to find them.

    A2
    I couldn't the shills. They were ruining the game.

  15. #11732

    Miya

    Thanks for the review. Are her boobs man-made or natural?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuisRider  [View Original Post]
    Hit up mrbunny Dot info and came across some selfie provide by Miya, so I went ahead and hit up the booker to schedule some play time with her. Went ahead and request the whole she-bang with her since she has a banging body base on those selfies. As soon as I got to the spot, I hit up the booker again notifying them I have arrive just, they respond fairly quick and provide me the exact location of where Miya is hold up at. Once I got to the spot I text them once more when I got to the door. As soon as my text was received Miya standing behind the open door welcomed me in. Her body was behind the door, while only her head was peeking over the door. Once I was fully inside the room, Miya shuts the door behind her. She was standing there wearing this sheer see-through lingerie. Her massive tits looks like it wanted to break loose in that tiny nightie she got on. After a brief intro and short chit chat. We got the fee cleared and got the fun going. We strip and headed right in to the bathroom, got the shower started. Once it hit the right temperature we both hoped in. I started probing her kitty, milking her tits with my mouth. She started caressing my body, jerking my cock. Getting it nice and hard, she then got some soap and slather in on her chest and my cock.

    Then proceed to milk my cock with her tits while the shower water was slowly cleaning off my cock and her tits. As soon as all the soap and suds got wash off. She proceeds to milk my cock with her mouth. Passionately, gently sucking on my cock. Licked my balls a few times. Then back to sucking me off. She then stop. Got up and turn herself around, grinded by cock on her bare ass. As she is doing the grinding I was playing with her massive tits, squeezing them, lightly pinching her nipple. She moan when I did that. After being in the shower for a good amount of time, its time to head back out to the bed. So we got out and dry each other off. Then moved on over to the bed. Where she went back to blowing my cock. Then switched on over to 69, I sucked on her clit, she sucked on my cock. We worked each other until we couldn't wait any longer. Miya then position herself on top of me. Guided my hard cock in to her wet pussy. When her pussy fully engulfed my cock. I actually thought she left me fucked her raw. Until she lift herself up a bit, that's when I notice I was getting covered service. She must have slipped the rubber in her mouth right before she started to mount me. What ever she was doing, she's doing it just fine. She rode me for a good portion of the session. Switching back and forth between, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. We then switch over to missionary, then on to doggy. I wish she would have let me go Greek on her. But I wasn't fortunate enough. But its all good. Because her service was fucking awesome. All and all, I had a blast with her. And yes her selfies are very accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape