Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36788

    Good service

    NOT FS, BBBJ only.

    Female escort in Richmond https://share.google/Zww1ex4d9nBb3mpFT.

    Meant to post about this one a while back. Did meet with her after the 50 fiasco jist happen to be bad timing on both our parts. Gives solid service and took directions well can see if you want a good bbjcim.

  2. #36787
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I forgot about ole girl here, is her mic skills still good as it used to be?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/301138286934
    Still top notch. She's a bit bigger now, had another kid 5 months ago or so. Bouncing between Petersburg and Southside for the time being.

    Chest is bursting, need to do some more research for sure.

  3. #36786

    Sophia Linda

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/97914265

    Saw her ad and thought she was great looking. Hit her up and did the QV for $. Communication was a disaster LOL. She would respond 15-20 minutes at a time. I was looking else where and she finally sent the place. It's in regency area. I know what I paid for wasn't much but show some enthusiasm. No enthusiasm what so ever. Little bit of a cgj then immediate cg. Her attitude was just meh and honestly didn't do it for me. Also a lot of no's. Her mm looks great but couldn't get a taste which bummed me out. If you're okay with a no emotion and just a quick go. Then she's your gal. She is the gal in the pics. Very hot but ymmv

  4. #36785

    Tgtbt?

    Anyone take the plunge? I'm interested in seeing her, but have been disappointed in the past.

    Please if she's real, post a review.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/210326714#.

  5. #36784

    Winter & Mo

    Ill be coming through the area soon and would like to reconnect with Winter while I'm there. Saw her years ago and she left an impression. Also heard Mo is skilled on the same department as Winter, is that a fair assessment? If anyone could PM me info on how to get into contact with one or both of them I would greatly appreciate it.

  6. #36783

    The Staxx hate has got to end

    [Deleted by Admin]

    You are either her or her management.

    Don't do this shit again.

    A2

  7. #36782

    Winter & Mo

    Ill be coming through the area this week and wondering if anyone can hook me up with the digits for Winter and Mo. Have previously seen Winter years back and happy to see she is back. Have read that Mo is skilled in BBBJ as well, if that is accurate would definitely like to visit her while I am around as well.

  8. #36781
    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    Asking the mods to delete my account please.
    Best wishes. Why the sudden departure?

  9. #36780

    Delete my account

    Asking the mods to delete my account please.

  10. #36779

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetsmart1  [View Original Post]
    Carly/Hannah Yes. That is her. If you notice Incalls only.

    You will be set up. Don't say you were not.

    Warned. Streetsmart1
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a while body Looks like my type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/820159861576
    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/7065e965f26a.png

    https://images2.imgbox.com/76/fa/jwDEfriS_o.png

    Wouldn't.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download - 2026-06-20T083450.851.jpg‎   jwDEfriS_o.jpg‎  

  11. #36778

    Anyone partake

    She's been posting for a while body Looks like my type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/820159861576

  12. #36777

    No Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    You're joking right? Lmao. There's no way she leaves her room for those pics to get done by a pro. We all know her. Def filtered and editing on a pic of her.
    Not joking at all. Like I said. She has actual photographs. All 8 X10's or whatever. Not selfies. Not AI. Real photos for an actual portfolio. Listen man, the reality we live in today is most women can enhance their image through makeup. I've literally watched ugly ducklings transform themselves into swans on YouTube. Staxx may be a little worn but let's not act like she doesn't have a decent canvas to start with. If ugly ducklings can do it, surely she can.

  13. #36776

    Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I forgot about ole girl here, is her mic skills still good as it used to be?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/301138286934
    I remember reading something on this forum about her having sti's or warts or something like that. It definitely turned me off her whatever it was.

  14. #36775

    Been a minute

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I forgot about ole girl here, is her mic skills still good as it used to be?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/301138286934
    Been a minute since I've seen her but she was super paranoid and the monkey was apparent but once I essentially told her to shut up and get to business she was solid.

  15. #36774

    Woah

    I forgot about ole girl here, is her mic skills still good as it used to be?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/301138286934

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape