Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 25691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Re: Witchy Kitty

    So Witchy Kitty's phone was stolen and she was sick for a few days so she's ready to host again. She's having issues getting her ad up on MP and Skip won't fix her problem. Hit her up and if you need info PM me on I'll do what I can to keep up with the PMs.

  2. #25300

    Sophia Rose

    I know she has been reviewed so many times here, but thought I would provide a current review. Saw her once in Dayton and once in Cincinnati. Comms were good and super easy setup. She takes direction well too. Very attractive, and though she has gained a little weight (her words) she still has a great body. Given that I didn't stay the full time with her she adjusted her rate accordingly and I didn't ask her to. As always YMMV, but I will definitely repeat.

  3. #25299

    Intel

    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.

  4. #25298
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    This freak Latina has agreed to take some appointments this weekend through Sunday. Seniors may reach out to me for details. There are a few of the members who have had dream with her and they can vouch for also if they have time. She is precious and she takes care of people well.
    I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady. Because of people's different perceptions of "beautiful", I was skeptical. But, I will tell you this. She is a beautiful and tiny (5' or less) girl. I'm going to place her in the top 3 prettiest girl in this area. Age is 30, but looks about 24. Very laid back. I will not go into details. I am pretty vanilla and had zero complaints. Covered for main event. I saw no signs of use other than 420.

    Zero discussion on donation and didn't even ask for or look at it. I would suggest just below or at "Persephone" range.

    Communications was perfect (once I got the correct number. One fat finger had me texting the wrong person. LOL).

    If you have the opportunity, treat her nice.

    Thank you HornyLeo for sharing her digits. Since it is his find, I will leave it up to him to give out contact info.

  5. #25297

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    Are her digits same as 2 years ago or shareable?

    TIA.

    Stay safe guys.

    Timder.
    Lauren has an add up today on Dayton skip and she does have a new number you can find in her add.

  6. #25296

    Aerial Link with Good Number

    Actually I pasted a link to her add with a good number. I don't think the number in the initial link is still ggo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/541177170366

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    About every 6 months or so I get the itch to go get nasty with Theresa. Aka Aerial. She's been around a long time. Initially as a stripper at the Dayton clubs 10-20 years ago and now as a provider for the past 10 or more years. While she's well into her 40's she's not to bad looking. Still has the blond hair and huge tits. Has a bit of a belly but not too bad. \.

    Anyway. Got the itch. And though her communications can be terrible. Did connect and went to see her at her incall. She needed money as always so was pretty willing to do anything I wanted. Which was decent BBBJ followed by eating her pussy which really gets her going. After that lots of dirty talk telling me to fuck her hard anyway I wanted. Which I did. In the bed and on the edge of the bed in numerous positions. Missionary, doggy and cow girl with her tits flopping in my face. Got her standing doggy then asked to fuck her ass which has always been a no. She said she.

    S starting to enjoy anal and was good with it for 50 extra. So what the hell. Her donations are fairly reasonable. So hit the tight hole for a while and couldn't hold it any longer finishing with a cia blast. Her menu is extremely open and will to let you hit it raw that's your desire.

    So. If you connect with Theresa. Aka Aerial. It can be a fun time. She's need money as always and you can pretty much get whatever you want for a reasonable donation. And she's still a decent looking fuck. Included a few pics. Definitely a 40 something blond MILF that likes to fuck!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/238030415582

  7. #25295

    Theresa aka Aerial. Still a fun MILF

    About every 6 months or so I get the itch to go get nasty with Theresa. Aka Aerial. She's been around a long time. Initially as a stripper at the Dayton clubs 10-20 years ago and now as a provider for the past 10 or more years. While she's well into her 40's she's not to bad looking. Still has the blond hair and huge tits. Has a bit of a belly but not too bad. \.

    Anyway. Got the itch. And though her communications can be terrible. Did connect and went to see her at her incall. She needed money as always so was pretty willing to do anything I wanted. Which was decent BBBJ followed by eating her pussy which really gets her going. After that lots of dirty talk telling me to fuck her hard anyway I wanted. Which I did. In the bed and on the edge of the bed in numerous positions. Missionary, doggy and cow girl with her tits flopping in my face. Got her standing doggy then asked to fuck her ass which has always been a no. She said she.

    S starting to enjoy anal and was good with it for 50 extra. So what the hell. Her donations are fairly reasonable. So hit the tight hole for a while and couldn't hold it any longer finishing with a cia blast. Her menu is extremely open and will to let you hit it raw that's your desire.

    So. If you connect with Theresa. Aka Aerial. It can be a fun time. She's need money as always and you can pretty much get whatever you want for a reasonable donation. And she's still a decent looking fuck. Included a few pics. Definitely a 40 something blond MILF that likes to fuck!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/238030415582
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ;;;klf;lklhg.jpg‎   ;;11fdsjlklfkdjkffghg.jpg‎   ;;11jkldflkdgklfjkfkggfgh.jpg‎  

  8. #25294
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    Saw she was in town and back at it again. Some people don't know when to quit. She's been around 10-12 years or longer. Saw her back when she first started, she was great. Nice ass / tits and gave a great time. But, like all shining stars, the lure of easy $ and her POS husband / pimp she fell big time. The both had a revolving door at the Montgomery County Bed / breakfast. The the POS started pulling a knife on her clients robbing them. Got heavy into the dope, and you know the rest of the story. She's in her 50's now. Don't be fooled by the pic of her all made up in her ad. Look at the other one where she's back and you can't see up close. She's definitely been rode hard and put away wet too many times to count. Only if you're desperate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/732091802400
    I agree. When she started, she looked decent, like a suburban house wife and she genuinely loved to fuck. Way passed expiration date.

  9. #25293

    Springfield torri

    Torri is looking for reputable seniors to visit her. She needs some help with bills. If you knew from before you know good of a performance she gives. She's across the border so bit of a drive but you know it's worth it. And luckily not too far over border. Only seniors get digits.

  10. #25292

    Is there a link for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    No in west Dayton she has a nice set up no chance of getting caught.
    Hey bro if you don't want to post it, you can dm me with it.

  11. #25291

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if or when Paige Harper plans to return? Her tryst profile says 'last active this week' but according to her schedule, she's been unavailable since April. I never got the chance to see her unfortunately.
    I have been trying to get a hold of her for a year. She had me verified with the past reference but still never gave me appointment saying she's at capacity. I'm told she does in call in Columbus randomly to the known friends.

  12. #25290

    Paige

    Does anyone know if or when Paige Harper plans to return? Her tryst profile says 'last active this week' but according to her schedule, she's been unavailable since April. I never got the chance to see her unfortunately.

  13. #25289

    Raina

    Saw she was in town and back at it again. Some people don't know when to quit. She's been around 10-12 years or longer. Saw her back when she first started, she was great. Nice ass / tits and gave a great time. But, like all shining stars, the lure of easy $ and her POS husband / pimp she fell big time. The both had a revolving door at the Montgomery County Bed / breakfast. The the POS started pulling a knife on her clients robbing them. Got heavy into the dope, and you know the rest of the story. She's in her 50's now. Don't be fooled by the pic of her all made up in her ad. Look at the other one where she's back and you can't see up close. She's definitely been rode hard and put away wet too many times to count. Only if you're desperate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/732091802400

  14. #25288
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in Troy?

    TIA stay safe.
    No in west Dayton she has a nice set up no chance of getting caught.

  15. #25287

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Got Lauren's number from Fat Daddy (thank you) saw her yesterday and she is working on getting back in the biz after getting on several public assistance programs. She is currently staying with a friend North of Dayton And Hope have a place and add up soon! Had a great time as always so thought I would give an update for those interested and she looked great and very healthy with those beautiful bolt ons.

    Be safe out there!
    Are her digits same as 2 years ago or shareable?

    TIA.

    Stay safe guys.

    Timder.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape