Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 5847
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment ahead, made sure big room available.
    Is there true girl on girl action? Or do they just focus on you?

  2. #5726
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    This is a solid plan if at least one of them has solid BBBJ skills. Did you call ahead to reserve a timeslot? Or just walk in and point at them all and say "let's go"?
    I made an appointment ahead, made sure big room available.

  3. #5725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are looking for BBFS go to candy and have all 3 for less then a duo with sub par tna chicks, I did this recently and it did not disappoint.
    What's the damage for something like that? Its normally $$$ for a duo. Safe to assume $$ for all three at the same time? I'd imagine chances of being interrupted or having a girl leave mid session also skyrocket with all three out of commission.

  4. #5724
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are looking for BBFS go to candy and have all 3 for less then a duo with sub par tna chicks, I did this recently and it did not disappoint.
    This is a solid plan if at least one of them has solid BBBJ skills. Did you call ahead to reserve a timeslot? Or just walk in and point at them all and say "let's go"?

  5. #5723
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are looking for BBFS go to candy and have all 3 for less then a duo with sub par tna chicks, I did this recently and it did not disappoint.
    What are you dropping for that?

  6. #5722
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are looking for BBFS go to candy and have all 3 for less then a duo with sub par tna chicks, I did this recently and it did not disappoint.
    Might have to try this.

  7. #5721
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I've got time to play coming up and am in the mood for a duo. I haven't done one in many years. I am plenty familiar with TNA but no options are jumping out at me. Anyone had any good ones recently? Feel free to DM me if you don't want to broadcast.
    Unless you are looking for BBFS go to candy and have all 3 for less then a duo with sub par tna chicks, I did this recently and it did not disappoint.

  8. #5720

    Duo recommendations?

    I've got time to play coming up and am in the mood for a duo. I haven't done one in many years. I am plenty familiar with TNA but no options are jumping out at me. Anyone had any good ones recently? Feel free to DM me if you don't want to broadcast.

  9. #5719

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RileySmom  [View Original Post]
    "Disponible para servicio incall why outcall🍑128536; ✔128536;Anal Doggy❤Style🍀ThroatFuck✔Cowgirl Ride✔69, GFE Ven why bjate❤128536;10084; ✔100% SEGURIDAD ✔ - 26".

    Could be real, but between the title and the narrative, sounds fishy to me.
    I know the Latina girl ads that are in Beaverton and Gresham have been told to me are real but I haven't heard about this one in downtown Portland, they do post semi regularly which makes me think possibly real.

  10. #5718

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    It could be due to all but 3 of your posts are asking for what you want to find. And the three that actually say something are years old and offer nothing to the community in the Pacific Northwest. That's just how I see it. I wish you great luck and ask that you consider sharing as much (or more) as you ask.
    Spot on, PdxHuskie. We generally ignore regular members that only ask for something and never contribute.

  11. #5717
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffAllStar  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/210387564

    Anyone have any experience with these posts? They say they are downtown, by PSU area. Similar area to the Asian house that allows visits / massages. Mainly just wondering if it's real, and what to expect.

    Thanks.
    "Disponible para servicio incall why outcall🍑128536; ✔128536;Anal Doggy❤Style🍀ThroatFuck✔Cowgirl Ride✔69, GFE Ven why bjate❤128536;10084; ✔100% SEGURIDAD ✔ - 26".

    Could be real, but between the title and the narrative, sounds fishy to me.

  12. #5716

    It could be.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaladMan1212  [View Original Post]
    Still would love some help and recommendations.
    It could be due to all but 3 of your posts are asking for what you want to find. And the three that actually say something are years old and offer nothing to the community in the Pacific Northwest. That's just how I see it. I wish you great luck and ask that you consider sharing as much (or more) as you ask.

  13. #5715

    Hispanic girls downtown

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/210387564

    Anyone have any experience with these posts? They say they are downtown, by PSU area. Similar area to the Asian house that allows visits / massages. Mainly just wondering if it's real, and what to expect.

    Thanks.

  14. #5714

    Still looking for help and recommendations for next week

    Quote Originally Posted by SaladMan1212  [View Original Post]
    So the wife is leaving for a girls trip in June and has give me a "hall pass", I'm pretty new to Portland and would love to experience what is has to offer, I'm talking about the best / favorite escorts, utr's, strip clubs, sex clubs, best spot for walkers, everything yall want to throw at me as a newbie, I have Lexi Taylor and shortcake in mind already as I love Pawg a, but if you guys have recommendations to any of that similar build I would love the recommendations. Also interested in the massage parlors or those "jack schaks" I've read about where, or even the coffee places with extras. Thanks in advance from a very excited new Portlander.
    Still would love some help and recommendations.

  15. #5713
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhavy330  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody recommend an Asian girl that'll come to my hotel that's reliable & attractive (probably a unicorn)? I'm not into the massage scene, so I don't want to go to an MP.
    Tons of them on tna. Use the provider search feature and you can search by asian and outcall. Can't recommend any specific myself, but there are a pretty good selection. GL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape