The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 331 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4963
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4963
    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    Ray my travels are to SE Asia. In multiple countries throughout the year. Those Thai girls that stay in Thailand are just like American girls. They are on social media and OF. I have several friends that when I go we have a great time and that's it. I also visit my girlfriends when they go Thailand and I have a close friend in Vietnam. They are all country girls and value friendship over money. I was just stating out your best foot forward and play the game. Invest and you will get more eventually. I have a lot of experience and I was providing some of that.
    Understand brother, wish you all the best and everyone else reading these posts, life is short enjoy yourself while it lasts.

    Peace 🤙127995;.

  2. #4962

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    The idea that Thai women are FS selective has been well established in other posts. No new news here. I forgot which guys put it best, it might have been you in prior post, but he said you are basically auditioning for being a boyfriend / partner, which I definitely feel is true for the younger hot Thai girls, probably not true for MILF Mona (being generous). I agree thai providers have a lot of morals and high standards, and FS is some complicated equation they do. Maybe for fit guys like you being horny is part of it, that was never my experience. I go with the charming sugar grandpa approach. It often requires multiple visits and being sweet to them.

    Back to Mona, poor attitude, fake pictures, very good service. I have literally have given my legit Thai massage girl $200 for a regular massage because she is cute and is always asking to go on dates with me. So it's not about money..
    I agree Mona is very service oriented. Someone mentioned fake pics. I saw her ad with a fake pic. That puzzles me. Because her two fb pages, IG etc are hundreds of real pics. I go see her when I need a real massage. I get BJs from others for less $. But they can't massage as good as Mona.

  3. #4961
    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting to help the group. Take care of yourself and you will get more. Same as trying to date. I gave examples. Not trying to brag. They have a price pay it or leave. Shit you don't go to Zippy's and negotiate. Everyone is just trying to get over and if they can't they are pissed. I am simply stating if you take care of yourself, dress nice, smell good, there will be more on the table. This is just like drugs. Some can afford crack or meth on a street corner. Others can afford coke in a penthouse. If you can't afford coke in the penthouse start by looking in the mirror and fixing that first. Then go and manipulate the women you want. Thats all it is anyway. When they don't fall for your manipulation and if another monger gets more, you bash the girl. It's all a game and there are rules to follow. Didn't think my post would offend yall. Wanted to help you based off what the girls are saying. Ya'll just mad your favorite girl is fucking the young military guy and no matter how much money you spend you get nothing but a HJ in return. Now this is a rant.
    I agree with your drug analogy and Zippy analogy, spot on. Although I probably would have used BMW and Honda, LOL drug addict. Jk I just want to clarify something, because your rant is a little hubris. There was no manipulation with Mona. I honestly wanted to turn around and walk away when I saw her, but that would have been rude. There was no charm used with that girl, just business. She is good at her job (particularly hand). I did not go into all the details of the encounter, but it was used car-sales men / gold digger to the max (my experience.) some women have a talent where you just want to throw all your money at them, others just make you feel bad and confused and they try to extort money out of you. If she discussed pricing before hand and collected money upfront I would not be complaining. It was just a bad experience, probably the worse.

    I ever had. It's ok if you had a great experience, love it join the Junko / Mona shill club (I hear they have free t-shirt "shillin like a Villian" Let each person say their piece. Everyone likes something different so more opinions the better. I always try to be fair and not totally bash or put down any provider.

    Peace why.

  4. #4960

    SE Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPurchase  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you could to go to Thailand and get a serious gf / wife.

    I don't know your circumstances, I just thought you were bragging that you are handsome and muscular and have lots of $$ to flash around.

    We all have our different reasons why we do this and have different expectations, I apologize if I sounded a bit blunt.
    Ray my travels are to SE Asia. In multiple countries throughout the year. Those Thai girls that stay in Thailand are just like American girls. They are on social media and OF. I have several friends that when I go we have a great time and that's it. I also visit my girlfriends when they go Thailand and I have a close friend in Vietnam. They are all country girls and value friendship over money. I was just stating out your best foot forward and play the game. Invest and you will get more eventually. I have a lot of experience and I was providing some of that.

  5. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    I go to these places the same as you do because I have a problem and it is fun. These places are open during the day and nothing good happens after 10 pm. Check one of my previous post about a stripper. I went got her number when she was leaving. Three weeks later I at her house. Girls that hang out in bars are fucking drunks. Yes going to town is cool and fucking the occasional tourist is cool, but that is only a one night stand. Then I am back at square one. I need consistency and I love the way Thai women look. I don't go to AMPs or the other places. Not my thing. I go to Thai massage and strip clubs every now and then. Oh I do pick up hot women at work events, at work, and even I. The grocery store. But this is the problem. Them bitches will fall in love and tell. That why I do it this way. I travel a lot so this makes it easier. Also the women that is giving up pussy out of the bar are probably giving it up every weekend to someone new. Who goes to bars anyway!
    Maybe you could to go to Thailand and get a serious gf / wife.

    I don't know your circumstances, I just thought you were bragging that you are handsome and muscular and have lots of $$ to flash around.

    We all have our different reasons why we do this and have different expectations, I apologize if I sounded a bit blunt.

  6. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    The idea that Thai women are FS selective has been well established in other posts. No new news here. I forgot which guys put it best, it might have been you in prior post, but he said you are basically auditioning for being a boyfriend / partner, which I definitely feel is true for the younger hot Thai girls, probably not true for MILF Mona (being generous). I agree thai providers have a lot of morals and high standards, and FS is some complicated equation they do. Maybe for fit guys like you being horny is part of it, that was never my experience. I go with the charming sugar grandpa approach. It often requires multiple visits and being sweet to them.

    Back to Mona, poor attitude, fake pictures, very good service. I have literally have given my legit Thai massage girl $200 for a regular massage because she is cute and is always asking to go on dates with me. So it's not about money.

    For me real pictures and attitude are #1.

    Service is somewhere in the middle.

    If all you care about is service then Mona is your girl, as I said before she has great service.
    Thank you. Maybe I didn't explain it well enough but it's not about the money. But the money helps.

  7. #4957

    Just trying to give advice

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Everything you said about this rant is correct but he did say its about you and not the MT so this rant is more about himself than the MT. I just wonder if people who post here read some of the stuff they say before they press send.
    I'm posting to help the group. Take care of yourself and you will get more. Same as trying to date. I gave examples. Not trying to brag. They have a price pay it or leave. Shit you don't go to Zippy's and negotiate. Everyone is just trying to get over and if they can't they are pissed. I am simply stating if you take care of yourself, dress nice, smell good, there will be more on the table. This is just like drugs. Some can afford crack or meth on a street corner. Others can afford coke in a penthouse. If you can't afford coke in the penthouse start by looking in the mirror and fixing that first. Then go and manipulate the women you want. Thats all it is anyway. When they don't fall for your manipulation and if another monger gets more, you bash the girl. It's all a game and there are rules to follow. Didn't think my post would offend yall. Wanted to help you based off what the girls are saying. Ya'll just mad your favorite girl is fucking the young military guy and no matter how much money you spend you get nothing but a HJ in return. Now this is a rant.

  8. #4956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354

    You are absolutly right but so is he

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPurchase  [View Original Post]
    What a pathetic rant, if you were so handsome you wouldn't be visiting these women and paying overly high prices, you would be out in bars picking up hot women and doing it for free, so wind your neck in and spare us all from your sanctimonious drivel.
    Everything you said about this rant is correct but he did say its about you and not the MT so this rant is more about himself than the MT. I just wonder if people who post here read some of the stuff they say before they press send.

  9. #4955

    Bar Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPurchase  [View Original Post]
    What a pathetic rant, if you were so handsome you wouldn't be visiting these women and paying overly high prices, you would be out in bars picking up hot women and doing it for free, so wind your neck in and spare us all from your sanctimonious drivel.
    I go to these places the same as you do because I have a problem and it is fun. These places are open during the day and nothing good happens after 10 pm. Check one of my previous post about a stripper. I went got her number when she was leaving. Three weeks later I at her house. Girls that hang out in bars are fucking drunks. Yes going to town is cool and fucking the occasional tourist is cool, but that is only a one night stand. Then I am back at square one. I need consistency and I love the way Thai women look. I don't go to AMPs or the other places. Not my thing. I go to Thai massage and strip clubs every now and then. Oh I do pick up hot women at work events, at work, and even I. The grocery store. But this is the problem. Them bitches will fall in love and tell. That why I do it this way. I travel a lot so this makes it easier. Also the women that is giving up pussy out of the bar are probably giving it up every weekend to someone new. Who goes to bars anyway!

  10. #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by RayPurchase  [View Original Post]
    What a pathetic rant, if you were so handsome you wouldn't be visiting these women and paying overly high prices, you would be out in bars picking up hot women and doing it for free, so wind your neck in and spare us all from your sanctimonious drivel.
    OMG so much drama for these Thai women.

    I know all of them long time, yes they are nice women, but of course they provide comfort and want to make money, get many Thai shops all over town.

    Trying to prove your better then the other guy is not prove anything, get your massage and happy and go home 🤙127997;.

  11. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    I am going to say this. Stop complaining about Mona and Thai Touch. This is not to you because I am replying to your post but to everyone. You are right $200 aint shit. I have friends with sugar babies giving them $5k a month and that $5k goes a long way. Most are mad because she will not get naked and fuck you. Listen guys, they fuck who they want. I have not seen her in over two years but my experience was great. YMMV. Isn't that what we say. I have two Thai girlfriends right now. One legit therapist and one HE only. They tell me the shit they put up with everyday. You guys come in fat, breath smells, demanding so much with little money. I take $***** with me when I go and let's see what happens. Two days ago I went to a Thai girl and when I walked in it was go time. I had seen her four years ago but it's been awhile. HJ only before and this time full on 2 hours of sex. we showered twice in the two hours. She told me she was horny when I started texting her and had me saved as handsome muscle guy. She said then she was going to fuck me even if I was going for a massage. That's all I wanted but got more than I expected. I had to cancel two meetings. Guys this game is about money. These girls don't get out much and when a attractive guys comes to their door that have the option. I take care of myself and always get more than most. I gave her the $***** anyway and she is going on a trip with me next month. Look if you are not a looker and have women staring at you when out in public or at work throwing themselves at you, what makes you think the massage therapist are going to do the same? I have fucked over 30 Thai massage therapist here. Shit some even passed me around. That being said if you are not a looker bring more money and that usually talks. These Thai girls do have some morals and they will not fuck for no amount of money, but I know a few that will. The HE ones that you guys tell everyone they will not fuck. They have to get off too and they use the clients that they think are attractive. As always YMMV!
    What a pathetic rant, if you were so handsome you wouldn't be visiting these women and paying overly high prices, you would be out in bars picking up hot women and doing it for free, so wind your neck in and spare us all from your sanctimonious drivel.

  12. #4952

    I think it was more about her gold digger attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    I am going to say this. Stop complaining about Mona and Thai Touch. This is not to you because I am replying to your post but to everyone. You are right $200 aint shit. I have friends with sugar babies giving them $5k a month and that $5k goes a long way. Most are mad because she will not get naked and fuck you. Listen guys, they fuck who they want. I have not seen her in over two years but my experience was great. YMMV. Isn't that what we say. I have two Thai girlfriends right now. One legit therapist and one HE only. They tell me the shit they put up with everyday. You guys come in fat, breath smells, demanding so much with little money. I take $***** with me when I go and let's see what happens. Two days ago I went to a Thai girl and when I walked in it was go time. I had seen her four years ago but it's been awhile. HJ only before and this time full on 2 hours of sex. we showered twice in the two hours. She told me she was horny when I started texting her and had me saved as handsome muscle guy. She said then she was going to fuck me even if I was going for a massage. That's all I wanted but got more than I expected. I had to cancel two meetings. Guys this game is about money. These girls don't get out much and when a attractive guys comes to their door that have the option. I take care of myself and always get more than most. I gave her the $***** anyway and she is going on a trip with me next month. Look if you are not a looker and have women staring at you when out in public or at work throwing themselves at you, what makes you think the massage therapist are going to do the same? I have fucked over 30 Thai massage therapist here. Shit some even passed me around. That being said if you are not a looker bring more money and that usually talks. These Thai girls do have some morals and they will not fuck for no amount of money, but I know a few that will. The HE ones that you guys tell everyone they will not fuck. They have to get off too and they use the clients that they think are attractive. As always YMMV!
    The idea that Thai women are FS selective has been well established in other posts. No new news here. I forgot which guys put it best, it might have been you in prior post, but he said you are basically auditioning for being a boyfriend / partner, which I definitely feel is true for the younger hot Thai girls, probably not true for MILF Mona (being generous). I agree thai providers have a lot of morals and high standards, and FS is some complicated equation they do. Maybe for fit guys like you being horny is part of it, that was never my experience. I go with the charming sugar grandpa approach. It often requires multiple visits and being sweet to them.

    Back to Mona, poor attitude, fake pictures, very good service. I have literally have given my legit Thai massage girl $200 for a regular massage because she is cute and is always asking to go on dates with me. So it's not about money.

    For me real pictures and attitude are #1.

    Service is somewhere in the middle.

    If all you care about is service then Mona is your girl, as I said before she has great service.

  13. #4951

    It's You and Not The Therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    I am going to say this. Stop complaining about Mona and Thai Touch. This is not to you because I am replying to your post but to everyone. You are right $200 aint shit. I have friends with sugar babies giving them $5k a month and that $5k goes a long way. Most are mad because she will not get naked and fuck you. Listen guys, they fuck who they want. I have not seen her in over two years but my experience was great. YMMV. Isn't that what we say. I have two Thai girlfriends right now. One legit therapist and one HE only. They tell me the shit they put up with everyday. You guys come in fat, breath smells, demanding so much with little money. I take $***** with me when I go and let's see what happens. Two days ago I went to a Thai girl and when I walked in it was go time. I had seen her four years ago but it's been awhile. HJ only before and this time full on 2 hours of sex. we showered twice in the two hours. She told me she was horny when I started texting her and had me saved as handsome muscle guy. She said then she was going to fuck me even if I was going for a massage. That's all I wanted but got more than I expected. I had to cancel two meetings. Guys this game is about money. These girls don't get out much and when a attractive guys comes to their door that have the option. I take care of myself and always get more than most. I gave her the $***** anyway and she is going on a trip with me next month. Look if you are not a looker and have women staring at you when out in public or at work throwing themselves at you, what makes you think the massage therapist are going to do the same? I have fucked over 30 Thai massage therapist here. Shit some even passed me around. That being said if you are not a looker bring more money and that usually talks. These Thai girls do have some morals and they will not fuck for no amount of money, but I know a few that will. The HE ones that you guys tell everyone they will not fuck. They have to get off too and they use the clients that they think are attractive. As always YMMV!
    Thank you for pointing out the importance of treating massage therapists well and putting yourself in their shoes and understanding what they go through with customers.

    Treat the therapists nicely and they will treat you nicely.

  14. #4950

    It's you not the Therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    That's relatively inexpensive. Therapists at Pin Thai Aiea Towne demands over 200.

    Mona and Sofia at Thai Touch in Kalihi demands 200.
    I am going to say this. Stop complaining about Mona and Thai Touch. This is not to you because I am replying to your post but to everyone. You are right $200 ain’t shit. I have friends with sugar babies giving them $5k a month and that $5k goes a long way. Most are mad because she will not get naked and fuck you. Listen guys, they fuck who they want. I have not seen her in over two years but my experience was great. YMMV. Isn't that what we say. I have two Thai girlfriends right now. One legit therapist and one HE only. They tell me the shit they put up with everyday. You guys come in fat, breath smells, demanding so much with little money. I take $***** with me when I go and let's see what happens. Two days ago I went to a Thai girl and when I walked in it was go time. I had seen her four years ago but it's been awhile. HJ only before and this time full on 2 hours of sex. we showered twice in the two hours. She told me she was horny when I started texting her and had me saved as handsome muscle guy. She said then she was going to fuck me even if I was going for a massage. That's all I wanted but got more than I expected. I had to cancel two meetings. Guys this game is about money. These girls don't get out much and when a attractive guys comes to their door that have the option. I take care of myself and always get more than most. I gave her the $***** anyway and she is going on a trip with me next month. Look if you are not a looker and have women staring at you when out in public or at work throwing themselves at you, what makes you think the massage therapist are going to do the same? I have fucked over 30 Thai massage therapist here. Shit some even passed me around. That being said if you are not a looker bring more money and that usually talks. These Thai girls do have some morals and they will not fuck for no amount of money, but I know a few that will. The HE ones that you guys tell everyone they will not fuck. They have to get off too and they use the clients that they think are attractive. As always YMMV!

  15. #4949
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 281

    Not all who provide are trafficked

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    I think that data suggest that if trafficking is happening it is in these AMP, where often the girls don't speak English that well. I don't frequent these places, so probably other would be better judges. I will say these high end places, I doubt these girls are being trafficked. Just speaking to them in the session and afterwards (for weeks / months), it seems like the 10-20 k a week that they are making is their motivation. Even the one girl who told me she had debt to pay off, I asked her so what are you going to do afterwards, " I want to become an AV star". Which I thought was such a weird response, but it turns out av idols is a thing in Japan. The truth is if the government actually wanted to protect women they would legalize it and regulate it, but obviously a lot of people benefit from this industry.
    Agree. Yes there are some that are trafficking victims, but many have told me they are here for the money and because they enjoy the sex with American men. Many women come from places where men treat them like shit. One provider told me she came here to get away from her abusive husband after getting a divorce.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 331 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape