Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 37337
-
06-20-26 16:11 #36782Regular Member

Posts: 7Winter & Mo
Ill be coming through the area this week and wondering if anyone can hook me up with the digits for Winter and Mo. Have previously seen Winter years back and happy to see she is back. Have read that Mo is skilled in BBBJ as well, if that is accurate would definitely like to visit her while I am around as well.
-
06-20-26 13:51 #36781Senior Member

Posts: 491Best wishes. Why the sudden departure?
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 13:36 #36780Senior Member

Posts: 68Delete my account
Asking the mods to delete my account please.
-
06-20-26 09:15 #36779Senior Member

Posts: 337Re
Originally Posted by Streetsmart1
[View Original Post]
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/7065e965f26a.png
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
https://images2.imgbox.com/76/fa/jwDEfriS_o.png
Wouldn't.
-
06-20-26 07:04 #36778Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone partake
She's been posting for a while body Looks like my type.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/820159861576
-
06-19-26 23:19 #36777Regular Member

Posts: 13No Joke
Not joking at all. Like I said. She has actual photographs. All 8 X10's or whatever. Not selfies. Not AI. Real photos for an actual portfolio. Listen man, the reality we live in today is most women can enhance their image through makeup. I've literally watched ugly ducklings transform themselves into swans on YouTube. Staxx may be a little worn but let's not act like she doesn't have a decent canvas to start with. If ugly ducklings can do it, surely she can.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 20:15 #36776Senior Member

Posts: 101Be careful.
I remember reading something on this forum about her having sti's or warts or something like that. It definitely turned me off her whatever it was.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 20:12 #36775Regular Member

Posts: 19Been a minute
Been a minute since I've seen her but she was super paranoid and the monkey was apparent but once I essentially told her to shut up and get to business she was solid.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 19:39 #36774Senior Member

Posts: 102Woah
I forgot about ole girl here, is her mic skills still good as it used to be?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/301138286934
-
06-19-26 17:13 #36773Senior Member

Posts: 327Photos
I will say this. At least all of the photos in her ad are really her. At some point or another better or worse. Most if not all of them are way dated. Nothing in the last 5 years. Back in 18, 19 & 20. She was an exceptionally pretty girl. If you have seen her FB profile you know. As far as the current. I can not speak as I stopped seeing her few years ago. She has been almost everyone on here's regular at some point. So we already know the reality. BTW she hates being talked about on this forum.
Originally Posted by JoeBlowjob
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 11:38 #36772Regular Member

Posts: 72Joking
You're joking right? Lmao. There's no way she leaves her room for those pics to get done by a pro. We all know her. Def filtered and editing on a pic of her.
Originally Posted by JoeBlowjob
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 20:43 #36771Senior Member

Posts: 425Winter
Could someone shoot me her digits if she's still around?
-
06-18-26 17:53 #36770Senior Member

Posts: 111That's why I always do car for lower end
Too many homeless junkies with nothing to lose in the motels even if they are not affiliated with the girl. Not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 08:47 #36769Senior Member

Posts: 75Avoid
Avoid this one on the Southside. Ripoff / cash & dash, has someone come to room claiming room is theirs. Changes location frequently around the Petersburg area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/219010762565
-
06-18-26 06:43 #36768Senior Member

Posts: 65Richmond Doesn't Have It
The high end Latina travelers or agency girls in Richmond rarely have what it takes to make a good dream, just the looks to charge. I have only seen a few good latinas off Eros and fewer good moon Asians (Asian agencies choose where to send them based off performance, if you're coming to Richmond you are new or have been demoted.) In my opinion just take the drive up north 2 hours and have a good time almost guaranteed.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
Also for specifics I saw Oriana off Eros, terrible passion. Looked good though.









Reply With Quote





