Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 22131
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21231

    Long time watcher first time poster.

    I want to thank Incognito1234 your post have helped me the most. We have similar taste in women. I believe I seen you last Thursday while you were waiting for dream. The girl I wanted was with her. I was sitting at the bar and I believe you were sitting next to the dj booth. That was the best and most girls line I have seen at henrys. Talked to Casey she is nice but 1 trip with her last year was enough for me. Only slid her panties over and just bent over, she was either too high or I don't have enough for her! LOL. Riley tried to get me to go back. Said she will do more than head now and that the girl with her was her sister. I had a lack luster performance from her when she was at bogarts she promised the world but did not deliver. Also talked to a girl in shorts dark hair normally works days. Liked her vibe but I was there for 1 girl that night and I went back to the VIP right after you.

  2. #21230
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBarton  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in cricket yesterday and saw Aquarius but something came up and I had to leave. Anybody have an idea of her schedule other than Sunday day shift? I'd love to give her a try if I can manage to get up there one day this week and not have to wait until Sunday.
    Sunday only for a little longer.

  3. #21229
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I remember her too from Bogarts, she is a natural red head i believe but she was asking FC prices. no wonder she didn't last long at Bogarts
    Never talked to her for more than a few seconds but she still regularly dances at bogarts.

  4. #21228

    Traciedejay

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDino1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on an SD site. Anyone know where she works and have any details?
    She works at BTs. Dayshift. Haven't seen her a whole lot. Never taken her to the back.

  5. #21227

    Self_made. Kash

    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram been looking for nice red head
    I saw her a few years ago when she went by Jezzy or Jesse. I think she had just moved to Michigan. Over promised. Under delivered. I turn her away every time she approaches now regardless of sales pitch. Wasn't worth the 250 then. I wouldn't pay 150 or whatever inflated price she charges now to see her again.

  6. #21226

    Don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram been looking for nice red head
    Don't waste your time. I saw her when she first started out in Michigan at BTs. Wanted the funds up front and only wanted to do K9, rushed and complained the whole time. Got that MI food in her and her ass expanded and not in a good way.

  7. #21225
    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram.
    I remember her too from Bogarts, she is a natural red head i believe but she was asking FC prices. no wonder she didn't last long at Bogarts

  8. #21224
    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram.
    Haven't seen her at BT in some time.

    I have been with her before. Paid 300, and honestly, it was bad. Too many rules, but this was partly my fault also because I did not discuss everything ahead of time.

    That being said, I have heard good things from other patrons, so maybe others had better experience.

  9. #21223
    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram.
    Also, I think she went by Cashmere at the time.

  10. #21222
    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram.
    Took her back at Bogart's a long time ago. Not impressed by her service and her personality is kind of a turning-off for me.

  11. #21221
    Quote Originally Posted by AllDayLong5732  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone know what club this stripper works at. Any help is appreciated..
    She is definitely at Players, my friend. I have spoken with her handful of times. Definitely crazy, but not in bad way. More like wild-card energy.

    Like half the girls there, she may be open to OTC situation for right person and right price. But this is Players, so sometimes the numbers they quote are ridiculous compared to what you would spend at better clubs.

    That is the funny part. Place is more dive-bar vibe, but some girls quote like they are working at FC on a Saturday night.

  12. #21220

    Kash at BTs or Bogarts

    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram been looking for nice red head
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3411.jpg‎   IMG_3414.jpg‎  

  13. #21219
    Quote Originally Posted by AllDayLong5732  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone know what club this stripper works at. Any help is appreciated.

    Stay safe.
    She is part of the Players / Legends circuit. A couple of girls bounce between the two clubs. Still no P4 P allowed in these clubs so your best bet is try your hand at getting her to agree to OTC.

  14. #21218

    Stripper locator

    Hey guys, does anyone know what club this stripper works at. Any help is appreciated.

    Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4148.jpg‎   IMG_4147.jpg‎   IMG_4146.jpg‎  

  15. #21217
    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo062  [View Original Post]
    After ten years off and lurking for about a year, I finally have signed up and have something to report.

    All in all, a fun afternoon. Happy to be mongering again.
    Hey Palermo,

    Glad to have you back mongering again. Keep you reports coming.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape