Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 365 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 5471
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5231

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Long time, big fan of Relax. But disappointed last 2-3 times calling ahead, asking for KiKi, then getting "bait & switch" - if I get Ewa it's OK. But still prefer kiKi's vibe and energy. Going to have an excuse to swing by there late morning or early afternoon tmorrow, so hoping it's different. But prepared to walk out this time if I don't get KiKI. If that happens. Should I try Ivy?. Just seems either everyone's keeping current line-up and service a secret. Or it's just not worth it anymore (haven't been for 5+ yrs) Love to hear any recent reviews of Ivy (or lanes if that's my better bet).

    TIA. As always. DM me if you want to protect your secrets.
    If I had a choice between Ivy or Lanes, I would go with Lanes. My experience with Ivy is they always have you digging deeper in the pocket. My last visit at Lanes, my girl brought the 3 other girls working there in the room, after our time, while I was still buck ass naked. 2 of them got hands and allowed me to reciprocate.

  2. #5230

    Relax or (recent) IVY?

    Long time, big fan of Relax. But disappointed last 2-3 times calling ahead, asking for KiKi, then getting "bait & switch" - if I get Ewa it's OK. But still prefer kiKi's vibe and energy. Going to have an excuse to swing by there late morning or early afternoon tmorrow, so hoping it's different. But prepared to walk out this time if I don't get KiKI. If that happens. Should I try Ivy?. Just seems either everyone's keeping current line-up and service a secret. Or it's just not worth it anymore (haven't been for 5+ yrs) Love to hear any recent reviews of Ivy (or lanes if that's my better bet).

    TIA. As always. DM me if you want to protect your secrets.

  3. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I saw Candy a couple months ago. We had a good time. I don't recall every detail but I believe she was at least LFK if not more. Also don't remember if it was BBBJ or covered. For me it comes down to attitude and effort and she did well in those areas including CFS. Decent looking, kinda par for the course for Relax. Vivi and Lucky are probably the hottest, Ewa and Kiki are the most fun. I went in looking for the elusive Rachel and ended up with Candy. I'd probably rank her below the four I just listed but that doesn't mean it was a bad time.
    Candy was LFK and BBBJ for my visit.

  4. #5228

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSeekingFun  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I've seen Ewa, Kiki, Licky, Vivi and so on (Kiki the most) but I'd like to change it up. Who besides those are a good time? I saw reports on Gina and Rachel being worth a shot but every time I call they are not there. I have heard the name Candy a few times but I do not see a report, so please enlighten me. Thanks in advance. Happy hunting.
    I saw Candy a couple months ago. We had a good time. I don't recall every detail but I believe she was at least LFK if not more. Also don't remember if it was BBBJ or covered. For me it comes down to attitude and effort and she did well in those areas including CFS. Decent looking, kinda par for the course for Relax. Vivi and Lucky are probably the hottest, Ewa and Kiki are the most fun. I went in looking for the elusive Rachel and ended up with Candy. I'd probably rank her below the four I just listed but that doesn't mean it was a bad time.

  5. #5227

    Relax Lucky

    She probably has the best tiities (if not, top three for sure) I have seen, and I have seen many.

    Perfectly sized hemispheres for her petite frame with pointy nipples.

  6. #5226

    Any New Girls At Relax Worth Seeing

    Hi all. I've seen Ewa, Kiki, Licky, Vivi and so on (Kiki the most) but I'd like to change it up. Who besides those are a good time? I saw reports on Gina and Rachel being worth a shot but every time I call they are not there. I have heard the name Candy a few times but I do not see a report, so please enlighten me. Thanks in advance. Happy hunting.

  7. #5225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Do some research

    Quote Originally Posted by Staaab430  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, where is relax?
    You have 3 posts all asking questions, why don't you do some research and contribute to the board?

  8. #5224

    Glen Ellyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Staaab430  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, where is relax?
    On Roosevelt road.

  9. #5223

    This is not Relax Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizziano  [View Original Post]
    Is what Kiki looks like? If it is I'm so jealous of you guys as she used to be in Indiana. She always offers top tier service even if you only tip $40. My first time seeing her I tipped $40 upfront expecting a HJ as FS is scarce in Indiana. But to my surprise she came in the room and started undressing. The place she was at didn't have a shower so I could only get a CBJ. I'm jealous she was willing to give anyone a BBBJ. But Even for $40 she still offered a FS experience. Whatever city she ends up in those AMP patrons are in for a helluva time with her.
    Great report, but this is not the Kiki from Relax in GE.

  10. #5222

    Relax

    Just curious, where is relax?

  11. #5221
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHappyDog  [View Original Post]
    I've never done a table shower anywhere. Have seen the table there post massage show.

    Does she get naked?

    I am probably headed there next day or to. May need a shower beforehand.

    I take it I should then request a table show and enjoy being washed.

    Debating about getting rimjob. Doesn't sound like anyone has ever been disappointed.
    Definitely shower first, clean under your nails, trim your nails and toe nails, brush your teeth. The ladies appreciate the little things.

  12. #5220

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizziano  [View Original Post]
    Is what Kiki looks like? If it is I'm so jealous of you guys as she used to be in Indiana. She always offers top tier service even if you only tip $40. My first time seeing her I tipped $40 upfront expecting a HJ as FS is scarce in Indiana. But to my surprise she came in the room and started undressing. The place she was at didn't have a shower so I could only get a CBJ. I'm jealous she was willing to give anyone a BBBJ. But Even for $40 she still offered a FS experience. Whatever city she ends up in those AMP patrons are in for a helluva time with her.
    It sure resembles the Kiki at Relax. I'd have to see her naked.

  13. #5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Xizziano  [View Original Post]
    Is what Kiki looks like? If it is I'm so jealous of you guys as she used to be in Indiana. She always offers top tier service even if you only tip $40. My first time seeing her I tipped $40 upfront expecting a HJ as FS is scarce in Indiana. But to my surprise she came in the room and started undressing. The place she was at didn't have a shower so I could only get a CBJ. I'm jealous she was willing to give anyone a BBBJ. But Even for $40 she still offered a FS experience. Whatever city she ends up in those AMP patrons are in for a helluva time with her.
    don't think it is the same Kiki.

  14. #5218

    Is this the Kiki you guys are talking about?

    Is what Kiki looks like? If it is I'm so jealous of you guys as she used to be in Indiana. She always offers top tier service even if you only tip $40. My first time seeing her I tipped $40 upfront expecting a HJ as FS is scarce in Indiana. But to my surprise she came in the room and started undressing. The place she was at didn't have a shower so I could only get a CBJ. I'm jealous she was willing to give anyone a BBBJ. But Even for $40 she still offered a FS experience. Whatever city she ends up in those AMP patrons are in for a helluva time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    So called ahead to see if they were busy, was interested to come around 8 pm for an hrs. When I asked who was there today, the lady sounded passed I was asking, must have been Lucky (she has resting ***** face every time I see her. All girls here she shouted back.

    Arrived around 8 pm through the back, knocked on the wall as I walked around the corner. Kiki quickly grabbed me and brought me to her "Work" room #1, asked me how long and I replied 1 hr. Handed her the. 70 house asked if I wanted shower first, yes I replied. Get undressed she replied and was out the door. A couple minutes later she was back in the room, handed me the towel and grabbed my half erect member and balls. Saying beautiful cock. As we walked down the hall she was grabbing my ass directing me to the shower room. Climbed onto the table and she immediately was teasing me all over. Ass, johnson, balls as she was soaping me up. Great shower as she also washed my hair. Time for drying and the BBBJ started as she was kneeling in front of me dying me off, what a beautiful sight. Back to the room to start the massage, but she wasn't interested in that. After she finished drying my legs and feet, she puts a towel on the table and has me sit on the edge of the table and continues where she left off with the BBBJ. She has great sucking and slurping skills, after some 5 minutes she stands in front of me and starts kissing me, but more like sticking her tongue out and wanting me to suck on it (not my thing and was a little disappointed). She then asked me to lie on my back and climbed on top of me to continue where she left off, I grabbed her ass and pulled her up so we were in the 69 position, what a tasty treat, unfortunately she doesn't like FIV or FIA (disappointing) after 10 minutes of that she twists back around and kneels in-between by legs and is really going to town on my cock, another 10 minutes..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3640.jpg‎  

  15. #5217

    You saw Kiki?

    Kiki? Is she in Illinois now? A small Chinese girl? Kinda cute, flirty, good energy? Does she look like.

    This?

    I tried to attach a photo she sent me if it doesn't go through can I DM it to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    So called ahead to see if they were busy, was interested to come around 8 pm for an hrs. When I asked who was there today, the lady sounded passed I was asking, must have been Lucky (she has resting ***** face every time I see her. All girls here she shouted back.

    Arrived around 8 pm through the back, knocked on the wall as I walked around the corner. Kiki quickly grabbed me and brought me to her "Work" room #1, asked me how long and I replied 1 hr. Handed her the. 70 house asked if I wanted shower first, yes I replied. Get undressed she replied and was out the door. A couple minutes later she was back in the room, handed me the towel and grabbed my half erect member and balls. Saying beautiful cock. As we walked down the hall she was grabbing my ass directing me to the shower room. Climbed onto the table and she immediately was teasing me all over. Ass, johnson, balls as she was soaping me up. Great shower as she also washed my hair.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape