Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 5447
-
06-17-26 22:19 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 132Kiki
It sure resembles the Kiki at Relax. I'd have to see her naked.
Originally Posted by Xizziano
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 21:51 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 498don't think it is the same Kiki.
Originally Posted by Xizziano
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 14:56 #5220Regular Member

Posts: 23Is this the Kiki you guys are talking about?
Is what Kiki looks like? If it is I'm so jealous of you guys as she used to be in Indiana. She always offers top tier service even if you only tip $40. My first time seeing her I tipped $40 upfront expecting a HJ as FS is scarce in Indiana. But to my surprise she came in the room and started undressing. The place she was at didn't have a shower so I could only get a CBJ. I'm jealous she was willing to give anyone a BBBJ. But Even for $40 she still offered a FS experience. Whatever city she ends up in those AMP patrons are in for a helluva time with her.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 22:54 #5219Regular Member

Posts: 23You saw Kiki?
Kiki? Is she in Illinois now? A small Chinese girl? Kinda cute, flirty, good energy? Does she look like.
This?
I tried to attach a photo she sent me if it doesn't go through can I DM it to you?
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:54 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 118Relax Lucky
Alright everyone. I've seen Ewa, Kiki, and now Lucky. I called when I was parked to see if she was available and they told me she was, but come in. Went into Candy's room, didn't really want her then got passed into Vivi's room as I told them I specifically wanted Lucky. After waiting 15 minutes in Vivi's room, Lucky comes in and this will be my first time with a spinner type. She was young and pretty and we were around the same age. Brought me into her room and she says "so who recommended you here"? She speaks decent English and I told her I've been here many times and met with Ewa and Kiki and once she heard me say that, she instantly goes in for the DFK without me asking. We went on for about 1 min and she asks me if Ewa can give me a shower and massage because she was exhausted telling me she had "a lot of clients" and would just want level 3 after so she can relax. Got my table shower with Ewa and got a quick back massage. Since I know a couple of them there already, I offered a massage to Ewa and did their own job for her for 15 minutes. I then asked if Lucky could come back in and I'd give her a massage as well, and she had the biggest smile on her face. Gave her a massage as well and dato and daty when I got to her legs.
I didn't even hand her the $$ yet and we already got to more dfk. Then she moved on to licking my nipples which I enjoy a lot and gets me extremely in the mood for it. Long BBBJ and then she asked me what I wanted to do. I told her to eat my ass and she said "anything for you, I'll do. " Rimmed me flicking her tounge up and down and pushed her head to stick her tounge in and out. I'm a freak and like to take control and she was so into it as it lasted about 3 minutes. Got to FS, mish, and asked her to rim me more. She then told me to CIM and as she was giving a BJ, she slipped a finger in for a prostate massage and made me blow in her mouth.
Yes this is my experience with the ladies at Relax. I'm comfortable with them and tell all my experiences there as is. I go in groomed, freshly showered with a fresh breath and I still get a TS. Plus some of them are my age as well such as Lucky, hopefully, so I'm really just sweet talking them ro see what they would do. YMMV remember that, I saw some posts about her on here and mine was different. Damage $$. 3.
-
06-16-26 20:35 #5217Regular Member

Posts: 23Where do you see Kiki? Is she still in Indiana?
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 18:06 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 34I've been wanting to go after work but I feel like I need to shower before coming there and before the table shower LOL. Unless they do a good enough job to clean you? I've only had Ewa there but she always has me coming back for more.
Originally Posted by TheHappyDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:41 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 132Kiki
I'm sure she has gotten naked. In fact, she was only wearing her skin tight dress, no panties or bra.
Originally Posted by TheHappyDog
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
-
06-16-26 16:39 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 132Need to get Kiki and Ewa together
Looking to get Kiki and Ewa together. Things can and will get crazy!
Originally Posted by Mikejpfil
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 12:28 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 103Agreed. Most spas is 80 / hr and $. 60, so if Relax rates are 70 / hr, what am I going to do with that extra 10? Better to reward Kiki for doing Kiki things, I say. If you're already budgeting $$. 40 for mongering hobby, than there is no reason to feel bad over an extra ten bones.
Originally Posted by MikeJones333
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:26 #5212Regular Member

Posts: 15I've never done a table shower anywhere. Have seen the table there post massage show.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
Does she get naked?
I am probably headed there next day or to. May need a shower beforehand.
I take it I should then request a table show and enjoy being washed.
Debating about getting rimjob. Doesn't sound like anyone has ever been disappointed.
-
06-16-26 00:10 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 498Table shower can be included in half hour.
Originally Posted by InAndOut404
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 16:13 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 34Relax
I've been to relax before but never got table shower. Can you do it if you only do. 5 or needs to be hour to do it?
-
06-15-26 14:07 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 304Don't feel bad about the $. 70, I normally give $$ to kiki for this.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:37 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 132KiKi at Relax
So called ahead to see if they were busy, was interested to come around 8 pm for an hrs. When I asked who was there today, the lady sounded passed I was asking, must have been Lucky (she has resting ***** face every time I see her. All girls here she shouted back.
Arrived around 8 pm through the back, knocked on the wall as I walked around the corner. Kiki quickly grabbed me and brought me to her "Work" room #1, asked me how long and I replied 1 hr. Handed her the. 70 house asked if I wanted shower first, yes I replied. Get undressed she replied and was out the door. A couple minutes later she was back in the room, handed me the towel and grabbed my half erect member and balls. Saying beautiful cock. As we walked down the hall she was grabbing my ass directing me to the shower room. Climbed onto the table and she immediately was teasing me all over. Ass, johnson, balls as she was soaping me up. Great shower as she also washed my hair. Time for drying and the BBBJ started as she was kneeling in front of me dying me off, what a beautiful sight. Back to the room to start the massage, but she wasn't interested in that. After she finished drying my legs and feet, she puts a towel on the table and has me sit on the edge of the table and continues where she left off with the BBBJ. She has great sucking and slurping skills, after some 5 minutes she stands in front of me and starts kissing me, but more like sticking her tongue out and wanting me to suck on it (not my thing and was a little disappointed). She then asked me to lie on my back and climbed on top of me to continue where she left off, I grabbed her ass and pulled her up so we were in the 69 position, what a tasty treat, unfortunately she doesn't like FIV or FIA (disappointing) after 10 minutes of that she twists back around and kneels in-between by legs and is really going to town on my cock, another 10 minutes. I couldn't hold off any more and blew into her mouth, she was surprised and grabbed some kleenex and spat it out after which she continued back with her lips sucking on my now semi soft member. She then asked me to get on all fours for a little rimming session, WOW, she had her tongue working overtime after which she slides between my legs and starts teabagging me. Again WOW! I mentioned it's time for the massage, ok, you massage me first she said. Why not I thought, she laid face down and I massaged her for a few minutes and as I was at the head of the table she raised her head to suck on my cock that was poking the top of her head and as I was walking around the table she was constantly feeling for my cock in her hand, when I reached her inner thighs and tried again for FIV, she wanted nothing to do with that. I then laid down next to her, sucking on her beautiful Cs. She massage me with a little oil, hot towel. She then gets dressed and goes out of the room and comes back with supplies, I want you to fuck me she insists. She proceeds to get me hard again, and slips on the cover. And starts riding me ACG style. Grabbing onto her titties was exceptional. Unfortunately, my johnson wasn't up for the task. She climbed off, pulled the cover off and started again with the BBBJ, this time with both hands and mouth going up and down in unison. After about what seemed like 10 min I was almost about to explode but couldn't. She understood. Wiped me down with a hot towel. I was dressed and was out the door, $. 70 for tip, I know I know. But the service was fantastic.
I've had other exceptional times with these girls. But Kiki continues to surprise me every time with something different.
Stay safe out there.
PH.










Reply With Quote



