Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 18672
-
06-18-26 20:11 #18027Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 4Lucky at Gem massage / Glendale
This morning, I stopped by Gem massage and met Lucky. Hot as fuck. Chinese, with a body that was begging for some good railing. She is 5'2" with big C-tits that bounced nicely, and a juicy ass that I couldn't get my hands off. She greeted me with a warm hug and LFK and led me to the room, we agreed on the time $50 and donation $150.
In the room we set up for a short massage, ehh it was a mid, but I didn't care. Once I flipped over, she was already topless, and I grabbed her beautiful tits. She started with a messy, wet, sloppy BBBJ, her lips wrapped around my shaft, tongue swirling, DT almost made me cum right then and there. She even licked my ass, pushing me even closer to the edge.
When I was about to blow, she quickly slapped on the condom, laid back on the table, and told me to go for it. In standing mish, I pounded her hard and fast, her moans were making me go crazy. She played with her clit while I fucked her, talking dirty and begging for more. Her pussy was tight and soaking, taking every inch I had. I shot deep into the bag, cumming like a fucking beast, and she cleaned me off slow with her mouth making sure I was completely done, then wiped me down with some hot towels.
My time with Lucky was pretty fun, she was naughty, playful, and had that filthy attitude that got me stupid hard. She knew exactly how to turn me on, and didn't hold back. From the sloppy head to the hard pounding, she was all about giving me a satisfying experience. I'll be back to get another handful of those nice tits and sexy ass again.
-
06-18-26 19:12 #18026Regular Member

Posts: 24I agree, different number, girls, and ads. They've had the same number for years. I reached and got nothing, anyone remember this location from Jasmine flowers? 20'-21'. Fun times off university.
Originally Posted by Rabbit123
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 18:42 #18025Senior Member

Posts: 224Not Latin Dolls
This is not Latin Dolls, which used to be AZ Sunflowers.
Originally Posted by DaveMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 17:57 #18024Senior Member

Posts: 136Fendi
Is she somewhere else now? Or out of town? Anyone know?
Originally Posted by ConejoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 17:54 #18023Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105When did you go in?
Originally Posted by ConejoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 17:07 #18022Regular Member

Posts: 12No fear
There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
You are getting a massage. You are supposed to be naked. Always keep your mouth shut. As long as you don't have outstanding warrants, you are fine.
-
06-18-26 16:57 #18021Senior Member

Posts: 231Fendi
Unfortunately last month was her last. I went back a few weeks ago and it was definitely a let down. Not very attractive and poor services. I don't recall her name, there was mostly dead fish and no CIM, finished with HJ. She mentioned a few times that she's "not Fendi" when I wanted more BJ / DT or CIM.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Conejo Joe; 06-18-26 at 16:59. Reason: Typo
-
06-18-26 16:45 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 231Angela at Infinity
I saw Joy on the way in and wished I would have tried her.
Average looking, nothing special. Nice body with MM C. I'll give her credit for her DT BJ. It was deep enough where I could feel the back of her throat.
Standing mish for about 5 minutes, doggy for a few and then she started the dirty talk for CIM. I wish for some more playing, but I finished and I headed out. I saw Joy again, pretty spinner I will try next time.
Nothing horrible, but I wouldn't request Angela again.
-
06-18-26 16:00 #18019Senior Member

Posts: 26I actually had a similar experience last month at infinity. I wrote a report but it didn't go through for some reason. I had gone to infinity first and then golden panda later that day. At golden panda I saw Fendi. (It was an excellent visit BTW. I still think about squeezing her big fat ass while kissing her when we greeted each other.) The problem was after my visit at infinity I should have had enough to caber an hour plus tip. But when I reached into my wallet I was 80 short. I was like I must have accidentally overpaid at infinity at some point but now I'm not so sure. I can't remember who serviced me at infinity but she took me to the ts. Which is strange since they never do that. For me at least since I don't ask. So maybe one of the girls there went through my wallet when we were in there. Idk and never will for sure. There just might be a thief circulating through these spas if they are connected by the same owner.
Originally Posted by Eze777
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 08:30 #18018Senior Member

Posts: 430Maggie at Sunny
Thanks for the suggestions to see Maggie for excellent TUNA and BBBJ. She was everything I was looking for.
-
06-18-26 03:11 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 86University Latina place
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...as-102798.html
Originally Posted by ClaytonMichael
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 01:02 #18016Banned Member

Posts: 13Yukie at infinity
DJJing you got to checkout Yukie bro. Stopped by tonight, she answered the window looking sexy AF. White top with some form fitting yoga pants, nice make up displaying those sexy lips with red lip stick. She's about 5'3 ish, nice curves, B+ breast with pencil size nipples, super sensitive, and a very playful attitude. She definitely made me feel special, hooping around and giggling in the hallway, once in the room dropped a nice wet DFK on my lips and told me she was so excited to see me. I decided to start with a massage, her skills were pretty good, cracking my back and fingers, lots of teasing of the boys. She loves DFK because on the flip, I didn't even pay the tip yet and she had her tongue in my mouth and guided my hands to her wet spot. We started in 69, I could feel her body vibrating and she would stop the DT and moan, telling me how good I was making her feel. We switched to mish and she went into GFE mode, Grinding from the bottom, telling me to fuck her and I could feel her cumming on my cock as she stared deep in my eyes showing that face of satisfaction. It didn't take long for me too blow in the bag. She cleaned me up and we hungout and talked via phone app. She told me she would be at infinity all month and looking forward to another appointment. On the walk out I saw Joy, Yes tall, beautiful and sexy. Definitely worth a one on one with her soon.
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 23:16 #18015Regular Member

Posts: 3Jennifer Lily Day Spa
Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Does anyone know if Jennifer, who worked at Lily Day Spa from 2019 to 2024, is still working in Arizona? Went by around the back end of 2024 and was told the business has changed ownership, and I'm just curious if she's still in the area or has moved on to somewhere else.
-
06-17-26 21:25 #18014Regular Member

Posts: 3Cloud
After reading all the reviews on Kelly I had to see for myself and wow am I glad I did. As soon as I walked in the door, I was greeted by Kelly who immediately gave me a kiss and started patting my ass teasing me and giggling, I paid the cover, undressed, and laid down on the table. She came in and immediately starts teasing the goods and rubbing her body up against mine. It didn't take long before she was stroking my cock with one hand while playing with my balls with her other hand (occasionally lightly grazing my asshole which I didn't mind). She tells me to flip over and she took her top off and her tits were perfect so of course I started playing with those. She leaned over and put her tits in my mouth for me to suck and we briefly kissed. Then she went down and went to work. Bare blowjob and she knew what she was doing! I had to ask her to stop a couple of times just to make sure I didn't cum too soon, and I'm glad I did because after only a couple of minutes of her sucking my dick she whispered in my ear asking if I wanted her to bring in a second girl. I of course said yes. Sakura came in and immediately undressed and she also had an amazing body but not as good as Kelly. They both started sucking my dick. Taking turns while one sucks my balls the other sucks my dick and they switch, but Kelly was running the show. Kelly took out the rubber, put it on me and told Sakura it as her turn to fuck but to not make me cum because she wanted a turn. Sakura immediately climbed on top of me and slid down on my dick and my gawd her pussy felt great, had such a tight grip. While she rode me I sucked on Kelly's tits and she played with my balls. When Sakura hopped off, Kelly started sucking again before putting a fresh condom on and then telling me she wanted me to fuck her. She laid on her back and put my dick in and told me to fuck her hard with my big dick, so I did! She really seemed to like it, she kept telling me to fuck her hard and she took what I gave her! Sakura had her tits in my face and was touching herself during this. Kelly asked if I wanted to cum in her pussy and I said "or your mouth?" and she immediately said "yes you cum in my mouth" so after fucking her I pulled out when I was about ready. When I pulled the condom off, Sakura immediately started sucking my dick and honestly she's just as skilled as Kelly. When I was getting closer, Kelly took over and put my dick back in her mouth. It didn't take long before I was blowing my load into her mouth. She kept her mouth shut the whole time and swallowed every drop. After swallowing my load, she continued to play with my dick and put it in her mouth long after I finished which was a lot of fun and felt amazing. It was my first two girl experience and it did not disappoint! Will definitely be back!
-
06-17-26 19:44 #18013Senior Member

Posts: 46Danna at Avalon / Lotus
Also. She's around 5'9" her rack&a $$ are perky and spectacular, pu $$why is tight. Price is standard: 40 house (hh) + 160 FS.
Originally Posted by AlexRoy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






