Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 18689
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18029

    Latin Dolls / AZ Sunflowers

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. It is the location with a new number.
    Regardless of the new # and ads this is for the places mentioned above. And yes I confirmed it's Jasmine back at the helm.

  2. #18028

    Latin dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    This is not Latin Dolls, which used to be AZ Sunflowers.
    My mistake. It is the location with a new number.

  3. #18027
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    Lucky at Gem massage / Glendale

    This morning, I stopped by Gem massage and met Lucky. Hot as fuck. Chinese, with a body that was begging for some good railing. She is 5'2" with big C-tits that bounced nicely, and a juicy ass that I couldn't get my hands off. She greeted me with a warm hug and LFK and led me to the room, we agreed on the time $50 and donation $150.

    In the room we set up for a short massage, ehh it was a mid, but I didn't care. Once I flipped over, she was already topless, and I grabbed her beautiful tits. She started with a messy, wet, sloppy BBBJ, her lips wrapped around my shaft, tongue swirling, DT almost made me cum right then and there. She even licked my ass, pushing me even closer to the edge.

    When I was about to blow, she quickly slapped on the condom, laid back on the table, and told me to go for it. In standing mish, I pounded her hard and fast, her moans were making me go crazy. She played with her clit while I fucked her, talking dirty and begging for more. Her pussy was tight and soaking, taking every inch I had. I shot deep into the bag, cumming like a fucking beast, and she cleaned me off slow with her mouth making sure I was completely done, then wiped me down with some hot towels.

    My time with Lucky was pretty fun, she was naughty, playful, and had that filthy attitude that got me stupid hard. She knew exactly how to turn me on, and didn't hold back. From the sloppy head to the hard pounding, she was all about giving me a satisfying experience. I'll be back to get another handful of those nice tits and sexy ass again.

  4. #18026
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    This is not Latin Dolls, which used to be AZ Sunflowers.
    I agree, different number, girls, and ads. They've had the same number for years. I reached and got nothing, anyone remember this location from Jasmine flowers? 20'-21'. Fun times off university.

  5. #18025

    Not Latin Dolls

    This is not Latin Dolls, which used to be AZ Sunflowers.

  6. #18024

    Fendi

    Quote Originally Posted by ConejoJoe  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately last month was her last. I went back a few weeks ago and it was definitely a let down. Not very attractive and poor services. I don't recall her name, there was mostly dead fish and no CIM, finished with HJ. She mentioned a few times that she's "not Fendi" when I wanted more BJ / DT or CIM.
    Is she somewhere else now? Or out of town? Anyone know?

  7. #18023
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105
    Quote Originally Posted by ConejoJoe  [View Original Post]
    I saw Joy on the way in and wished I would have tried her.

    Average looking, nothing special. Nice body with MM C. I'll give her credit for her DT BJ. It was deep enough where I could feel the back of her throat.

    Standing mish for about 5 minutes, doggy for a few and then she started the dirty talk for CIM. I wish for some more playing, but I finished and I headed out. I saw Joy again, pretty spinner I will try next time.

    Nothing horrible, but I wouldn't request Angela again.
    When did you go in?

  8. #18022

    No fear

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    I had previously chimed in on Emma, saying she indeed was NOT latina. And yeah I was very disappointed she wasn't carrying s 40 plus inch wagon on her, haha. But Emma was cool nonetheless.

    Also agree, and I noted in my past thread, that there is no separation between lobby and rooms which really had me nervous.
    There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

    You are getting a massage. You are supposed to be naked. Always keep your mouth shut. As long as you don't have outstanding warrants, you are fine.

  9. #18021

    Fendi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by there last Thursday as I was nearby. 2 nice milfs greeted me, I asked for Fendi but said she was gone. I asked when she'd be back and both said they don't know. One proceeded to grab my crotch and was eager, decided to take a pass, but the 2 girls seemed ready for action!
    Unfortunately last month was her last. I went back a few weeks ago and it was definitely a let down. Not very attractive and poor services. I don't recall her name, there was mostly dead fish and no CIM, finished with HJ. She mentioned a few times that she's "not Fendi" when I wanted more BJ / DT or CIM.
    Last edited by Conejo Joe; 06-18-26 at 16:59. Reason: Typo

  10. #18020

    Angela at Infinity

    I saw Joy on the way in and wished I would have tried her.

    Average looking, nothing special. Nice body with MM C. I'll give her credit for her DT BJ. It was deep enough where I could feel the back of her throat.

    Standing mish for about 5 minutes, doggy for a few and then she started the dirty talk for CIM. I wish for some more playing, but I finished and I headed out. I saw Joy again, pretty spinner I will try next time.

    Nothing horrible, but I wouldn't request Angela again.

  11. #18019
    Quote Originally Posted by Eze777  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember both names for sure, I know one is Fifi and I think the other was Lisa but not sure on that one. It was great FS, . 6 hr and 1. 6 tip. She asked for tip upfront, and I paid, and she saw I had extra money, and she asked for more, but I said no and she agreed. I think the other girl came in when I was in the TS, bc after all was said and done I got dressed and went through my pockets and my extra 1. 0 was missing. First time in almost 10 years of doing this that this has happened to me. I've been a repeat customer here several times over the past few years but I'll never be back. I'm pretty sure K Spa on 75th and Peoria is owned by the same person, if anyone knows if there's others it would be good to know which other spots to avoid.
    I actually had a similar experience last month at infinity. I wrote a report but it didn't go through for some reason. I had gone to infinity first and then golden panda later that day. At golden panda I saw Fendi. (It was an excellent visit BTW. I still think about squeezing her big fat ass while kissing her when we greeted each other.) The problem was after my visit at infinity I should have had enough to caber an hour plus tip. But when I reached into my wallet I was 80 short. I was like I must have accidentally overpaid at infinity at some point but now I'm not so sure. I can't remember who serviced me at infinity but she took me to the ts. Which is strange since they never do that. For me at least since I don't ask. So maybe one of the girls there went through my wallet when we were in there. Idk and never will for sure. There just might be a thief circulating through these spas if they are connected by the same owner.

  12. #18018

    Maggie at Sunny

    Thanks for the suggestions to see Maggie for excellent TUNA and BBBJ. She was everything I was looking for.

  13. #18017

    University Latina place

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonMichael  [View Original Post]
    Can you link their ad? TheRubRankings one I know of hasn't been updated in a long time and only has one girl's photos.
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...as-102798.html

  14. #18016

    Yukie at infinity

    Quote Originally Posted by DJJing602  [View Original Post]
    After my appointment with Eva Last week, I saw Yuki, in the room, she looked hot! I also read a lot of reviews on Joy. I couldn't decide between the two, but you help me make up my mind. Now dayum, I heard Wenwen is new girl on deck, this could be an opportunity for a 4 hand.
    DJJing you got to checkout Yukie bro. Stopped by tonight, she answered the window looking sexy AF. White top with some form fitting yoga pants, nice make up displaying those sexy lips with red lip stick. She's about 5'3 ish, nice curves, B+ breast with pencil size nipples, super sensitive, and a very playful attitude. She definitely made me feel special, hooping around and giggling in the hallway, once in the room dropped a nice wet DFK on my lips and told me she was so excited to see me. I decided to start with a massage, her skills were pretty good, cracking my back and fingers, lots of teasing of the boys. She loves DFK because on the flip, I didn't even pay the tip yet and she had her tongue in my mouth and guided my hands to her wet spot. We started in 69, I could feel her body vibrating and she would stop the DT and moan, telling me how good I was making her feel. We switched to mish and she went into GFE mode, Grinding from the bottom, telling me to fuck her and I could feel her cumming on my cock as she stared deep in my eyes showing that face of satisfaction. It didn't take long for me too blow in the bag. She cleaned me up and we hungout and talked via phone app. She told me she would be at infinity all month and looking forward to another appointment. On the walk out I saw Joy, Yes tall, beautiful and sexy. Definitely worth a one on one with her soon.

  15. #18015

    Jennifer Lily Day Spa

    Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Does anyone know if Jennifer, who worked at Lily Day Spa from 2019 to 2024, is still working in Arizona? Went by around the back end of 2024 and was told the business has changed ownership, and I'm just curious if she's still in the area or has moved on to somewhere else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape