Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 364 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 5460
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5235

    KiKi missed me. And was happy to see me

    Finally was able to see KiKi on Wednesday. She told me how much she missed me, how she loved me, and how she liked my tongue and my cock. Sorry guys. I prbly spoiled her for you- I'm confident I'm the only one she ever said that to. The experience DID remind me why I keep going back and asking for KiKi or Ewa. Ewa even did the TS while KiKi was finishing up someone else, so best of both worlds. Suffice it to say. I'll return.

  2. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones333  [View Original Post]
    If looking for Chinese shop Relax, if you're looking for Korean shop Ivy. Some providers at relax will do BBBJ but not BBFS. Ivy is all covered. Hope this helps.
    Helps tremendously!! CBJ just doesn't do it for me. So IVY is def out. Thanks!

  3. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Long time, big fan of Relax. But disappointed last 2-3 times calling ahead, asking for KiKi, then getting "bait & switch" - if I get Ewa it's OK. But still prefer kiKi's vibe and energy. Going to have an excuse to swing by there late morning or early afternoon tmorrow, so hoping it's different. But prepared to walk out this time if I don't get KiKI. If that happens. Should I try Ivy?. Just seems either everyone's keeping current line-up and service a secret. Or it's just not worth it anymore (haven't been for 5+ yrs) Love to hear any recent reviews of Ivy (or lanes if that's my better bet).

    TIA. As always. DM me if you want to protect your secrets.
    If looking for Chinese shop Relax, if you're looking for Korean shop Ivy. Some providers at relax will do BBBJ but not BBFS. Ivy is all covered. Hope this helps.

  4. #5232

    Lanes vs Relax (it's been a few years since I've been to Ivy)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tompit24  [View Original Post]
    If I had a choice between Ivy or Lanes, I would go with Lanes. My experience with Ivy is they always have you digging deeper in the pocket. My last visit at Lanes, my girl brought the 3 other girls working there in the room, after our time, while I was still buck ass naked. 2 of them got hands and allowed me to reciprocate.
    My $. 04,

    I originally was a regular at Ivy and Exercise (MP including Singapore) back in the day. Positive results and consistent service as well.

    I have recently been to Lanes where I wasn't a fan of the Korean experience, older women and not a lot of extras. Very mechanical.

    At Relax, if you are a regular, they are more excited and options are available if you treat them nice. As always, YMMV.

    Enjoy all the options around the area.

    PH.

  5. #5231

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Long time, big fan of Relax. But disappointed last 2-3 times calling ahead, asking for KiKi, then getting "bait & switch" - if I get Ewa it's OK. But still prefer kiKi's vibe and energy. Going to have an excuse to swing by there late morning or early afternoon tmorrow, so hoping it's different. But prepared to walk out this time if I don't get KiKI. If that happens. Should I try Ivy?. Just seems either everyone's keeping current line-up and service a secret. Or it's just not worth it anymore (haven't been for 5+ yrs) Love to hear any recent reviews of Ivy (or lanes if that's my better bet).

    TIA. As always. DM me if you want to protect your secrets.
    If I had a choice between Ivy or Lanes, I would go with Lanes. My experience with Ivy is they always have you digging deeper in the pocket. My last visit at Lanes, my girl brought the 3 other girls working there in the room, after our time, while I was still buck ass naked. 2 of them got hands and allowed me to reciprocate.

  6. #5230

    Relax or (recent) IVY?

    Long time, big fan of Relax. But disappointed last 2-3 times calling ahead, asking for KiKi, then getting "bait & switch" - if I get Ewa it's OK. But still prefer kiKi's vibe and energy. Going to have an excuse to swing by there late morning or early afternoon tmorrow, so hoping it's different. But prepared to walk out this time if I don't get KiKI. If that happens. Should I try Ivy?. Just seems either everyone's keeping current line-up and service a secret. Or it's just not worth it anymore (haven't been for 5+ yrs) Love to hear any recent reviews of Ivy (or lanes if that's my better bet).

    TIA. As always. DM me if you want to protect your secrets.

  7. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I saw Candy a couple months ago. We had a good time. I don't recall every detail but I believe she was at least LFK if not more. Also don't remember if it was BBBJ or covered. For me it comes down to attitude and effort and she did well in those areas including CFS. Decent looking, kinda par for the course for Relax. Vivi and Lucky are probably the hottest, Ewa and Kiki are the most fun. I went in looking for the elusive Rachel and ended up with Candy. I'd probably rank her below the four I just listed but that doesn't mean it was a bad time.
    Candy was LFK and BBBJ for my visit.

  8. #5228

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSeekingFun  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I've seen Ewa, Kiki, Licky, Vivi and so on (Kiki the most) but I'd like to change it up. Who besides those are a good time? I saw reports on Gina and Rachel being worth a shot but every time I call they are not there. I have heard the name Candy a few times but I do not see a report, so please enlighten me. Thanks in advance. Happy hunting.
    I saw Candy a couple months ago. We had a good time. I don't recall every detail but I believe she was at least LFK if not more. Also don't remember if it was BBBJ or covered. For me it comes down to attitude and effort and she did well in those areas including CFS. Decent looking, kinda par for the course for Relax. Vivi and Lucky are probably the hottest, Ewa and Kiki are the most fun. I went in looking for the elusive Rachel and ended up with Candy. I'd probably rank her below the four I just listed but that doesn't mean it was a bad time.

  9. #5227

    Relax Lucky

    She probably has the best tiities (if not, top three for sure) I have seen, and I have seen many.

    Perfectly sized hemispheres for her petite frame with pointy nipples.

  10. #5226

    Any New Girls At Relax Worth Seeing

    Hi all. I've seen Ewa, Kiki, Licky, Vivi and so on (Kiki the most) but I'd like to change it up. Who besides those are a good time? I saw reports on Gina and Rachel being worth a shot but every time I call they are not there. I have heard the name Candy a few times but I do not see a report, so please enlighten me. Thanks in advance. Happy hunting.

  11. #5225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Do some research

    Quote Originally Posted by Staaab430  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, where is relax?
    You have 3 posts all asking questions, why don't you do some research and contribute to the board?

  12. #5224

    Glen Ellyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Staaab430  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, where is relax?
    On Roosevelt road.

  13. #5223

    This is not Relax Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizziano  [View Original Post]
    Is what Kiki looks like? If it is I'm so jealous of you guys as she used to be in Indiana. She always offers top tier service even if you only tip $40. My first time seeing her I tipped $40 upfront expecting a HJ as FS is scarce in Indiana. But to my surprise she came in the room and started undressing. The place she was at didn't have a shower so I could only get a CBJ. I'm jealous she was willing to give anyone a BBBJ. But Even for $40 she still offered a FS experience. Whatever city she ends up in those AMP patrons are in for a helluva time with her.
    Great report, but this is not the Kiki from Relax in GE.

  14. #5222

    Relax

    Just curious, where is relax?

  15. #5221
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHappyDog  [View Original Post]
    I've never done a table shower anywhere. Have seen the table there post massage show.

    Does she get naked?

    I am probably headed there next day or to. May need a shower beforehand.

    I take it I should then request a table show and enjoy being washed.

    Debating about getting rimjob. Doesn't sound like anyone has ever been disappointed.
    Definitely shower first, clean under your nails, trim your nails and toe nails, brush your teeth. The ladies appreciate the little things.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape