Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 18429
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18054
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Quickies

    88 said 200 hh full service but when I got there, Coco said 300 VIP and 200 did not include kissing, CIM, or shower. Coco tried to negotiate but ended up walking out. Made appointment with Sasa (thanks for the recommendations) at Gladstone (aka, Dream Spa according to her) but accidentally went to T Spa. Cute girl led me in and Sophia (short cutie) said Sasa not here. Luckily, it is her friend's spa so she told me go over.

    Sasa, little makeup, was very cute with long hair and tiny bleached streaks, natural small medium, and no tattoos that I saw. Gave 200 for everything (hh) and she accepted. Did not know what I was going to get, maybe CBJ and minimal kissing. Nope, amazing experience. She washed me in shower, short good massage, BBBJ, 69, covered FUMA, CFS CG / mish with DFK / stand mish / stand K9, and ended with FIV and CIM. Wow. Sasa would fit perfectly in LA shops with her great service.

    Saw Lily on the couch and she has a very pretty long face, I thought she was tall but she is short! Very cute.

  2. #18053
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Nope, I'm not digging in on you actually. I don't even know if that will work OR if the girl will actually like being told that's the price. I'm not even sure I recommend it. I still remember that one time at HFS when I gave the mamasan the money directly and that girl was not happy about it. And the next time I tried that, the girl, Lele, asked for more to make up for that. She gave me one of the best visits there though. Like she really earned that extra 100, rimming is still not my thing but she was the first to offer it. But that meant I paid 300? Maybe 370 I'm unsure. But it was my most expensive single MT visit at HFS.

    But see back then my options were limited, for now not so much. So the only reason I mention this as a possibility is some guys want to save more than have the girl pretend to like them more. Or sometimes the girl will hold back on service level to ask for a tip to make the difference anyway. Like a 150 CFS girl sometimes will also say extra 50 for BBBJ, but when I just tip 200, I usually get everything so that's why we both default to paying this price.

    So I could see them honoring 200 but then say +100 for BBBJ like over in this place (it's not our area), but if something like that happens, I might as well walked right in from the start like usual with the usual fee and tip and get everything haha.
    Yes, that's it. You understand where I am coming from. That's the reason I brought the ask a couple of times but with no engagement. I will know next time for maybe these options, but I defaulted to what I usually do and the outcome was fine. Now if BB is an option that would have been a nice addon, but I just do not know.

  3. #18052
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Yea I could have been bent over on the pricing. I do not like to say the word "assume" because that's what I did.
    Nope, I'm not digging in on you actually. I don't even know if that will work OR if the girl will actually like being told that's the price. I'm not even sure I recommend it. I still remember that one time at HFS when I gave the mamasan the money directly and that girl was not happy about it. And the next time I tried that, the girl, Lele, asked for more to make up for that. She gave me one of the best visits there though. Like she really earned that extra 100, rimming is still not my thing but she was the first to offer it. But that meant I paid 300? Maybe 370 I'm unsure. But it was my most expensive single MT visit at HFS.

    But see back then my options were limited, for now not so much. So the only reason I mention this as a possibility is some guys want to save more than have the girl pretend to like them more. Or sometimes the girl will hold back on service level to ask for a tip to make the difference anyway. Like a 150 CFS girl sometimes will also say extra 50 for BBBJ, but when I just tip 200, I usually get everything so that's why we both default to paying this price.

    So I could see them honoring 200 but then say +100 for BBBJ like over in this place (it's not our area), but if something like that happens, I might as well walked right in from the start like usual with the usual fee and tip and get everything haha.

  4. #18051
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I tried to poke them for soft confirmation without commitment (I don't want to make them think I'm coming and I'm not) and I think it is one and the same place. So they have 3 different numbers and 2 different websites LOL. So maybe another time I'll try to book "Coco" for 30 minutes and see if the theory holds up about pricing. Or someone else can since I'm totally not going to do this very soon but tossing it out there to the world just in case.
    Yea I could have been bent over on the pricing. I do not like to say the word "assume" because that's what I did.

  5. #18050
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Good idea. I have been in the same mode for a while so that could be an option. Here is another site referencing the place but with pricing and online scheduling. LOL.

    https://level88spa.buildbeau.com/
    I tried to poke them for soft confirmation without commitment (I don't want to make them think I'm coming and I'm not) and I think it is one and the same place. So they have 3 different numbers and 2 different websites LOL. So maybe another time I'll try to book "Coco" for 30 minutes and see if the theory holds up about pricing. Or someone else can since I'm totally not going to do this very soon but tossing it out there to the world just in case.

  6. #18049
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    And if someone is more adventurous than I am, you can try to see if the website of the same name https://level88spa.com/ goes to the same location and will honor pricing structure there.

    Meaning potentially if someone wanted 30 minutes, they could dodge the house fee + tip part. But it really depends on your goal, like if one wanted to do an hour, then that would be more expensive than showing up and paying 70 + 200.
    Good idea. I have been in the same mode for a while so that could be an option. Here is another site referencing the place but with pricing and online scheduling. LOL.

    https://level88spa.buildbeau.com/

  7. #18048
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    I opted for 30 minutes, HF 50 and 200 tip. I am thinking it would be nice to do 45 next time.
    And if someone is more adventurous than I am, you can try to see if the website of the same name https://level88spa.com/ goes to the same location and will honor pricing structure there.

    Meaning potentially if someone wanted 30 minutes, they could dodge the house fee + tip part. But it really depends on your goal, like if one wanted to do an hour, then that would be more expensive than showing up and paying 70 + 200.

  8. #18047
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    What is the L3 rate?
    I opted for 30 minutes, HF 50 and 200 tip. I am thinking it would be nice to do 45 next time.

  9. #18046
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    I was tired of thinking about it and I am going to be too busy for this kind of fun for the next several days. I ended up going and checking out the (old stomping grounds) from the HFS days. Anyway I was able to visit with Coco and she is a doll. I have to say when I first got there and was led upstairs I asked about the other therapists. I was told there are two and the first one that came out and I was like perfect. I ended up getting in the shower for a few minutes to wash off. It wasn't like my last standup shower experience but that's a different story and location. haha

    After the shower back into the room which was at a nice temp and with music playing which I do not mind. More importantly all the fun was in the bed which I have been wanting so it was a nice change. The massage was light on the back and after she warmed up there was some great teasing that went on for several minutes. On the flip there was more teasing, licking around and BBBJ. I had to get things calmed down, and cover time. We played around mish, doggie, and back to mish for the finish. Um I can recommend her for a good time. Treat her right and give her a little time.
    What is the L3 rate?

  10. #18045
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddu69  [View Original Post]
    Does the girl shower with you? The bed idea sounds a little more interesting than the table for sure.
    No. In fact, she wasn't even in the bathroom. Haha. Maybe that is an option, but I wasn't going to ask. It could be if you are a regular too and it seems more things happen when you are a regular. Like they are open to doing different things.

    Go have some fun and see if the showering thing is an option. The only time I've had a shower together was at CCG. I have had one wash me off in the standing shower with a BBBJ. lol and other than that I have had one table shower. I kind of like the shower right before thing but whatever anyone wants to do. I usually clean-up before I go anyway but I think they like it as well.

  11. #18044
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    I was tired of thinking about it and I am going to be too busy for this kind of fun for the next several days. I ended up going and checking out the (old stomping grounds) from the HFS days. Anyway I was able to visit with Coco and she is a doll. I have to say when I first got there and was led upstairs I asked about the other therapists. I was told there are two and the first one that came out and I was like perfect. I ended up getting in the shower for a few minutes to wash off. It wasn't like my last standup shower experience but that's a different story and location. haha

    After the shower back into the room which was at a nice temp and with music playing which I do not mind. More importantly all the fun was in the bed which I have been wanting so it was a nice change. The massage was light on the back and after she warmed up there was some great teasing that went on for several minutes. On the flip there was more teasing, licking around and BBBJ. I had to get things calmed down, and cover time. We played around mish, doggie, and back to mish for the finish. Um I can recommend her for a good time. Treat her right and give her a little time.
    Does the girl shower with you? The bed idea sounds a little more interesting than the table for sure.

  12. #18043

    Level 88

    I was tired of thinking about it and I am going to be too busy for this kind of fun for the next several days. I ended up going and checking out the (old stomping grounds) from the HFS days. Anyway I was able to visit with Coco and she is a doll. I have to say when I first got there and was led upstairs I asked about the other therapists. I was told there are two and the first one that came out and I was like perfect. I ended up getting in the shower for a few minutes to wash off. It wasn't like my last standup shower experience but that's a different story and location. haha

    After the shower back into the room which was at a nice temp and with music playing which I do not mind. More importantly all the fun was in the bed which I have been wanting so it was a nice change. The massage was light on the back and after she warmed up there was some great teasing that went on for several minutes. On the flip there was more teasing, licking around and BBBJ. I had to get things calmed down, and cover time. We played around mish, doggie, and back to mish for the finish. Um I can recommend her for a good time. Treat her right and give her a little time.

  13. #18042
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Who's the go to at T spa now.
    Needed to get a few kinks out and made a midday visit last week, was greeted and serviced by Angela. Pretty and nice body decent massage, lvl 3 was very good. Introduced me to 3 others on my way out.

  14. #18041

    T spa

    Who's the go to at T spa now.

  15. #18040

    Bellevue Area?

    Does anyone know if there are any spas that offer extras in the Bellevue area or somewhere close? I asked about the Crown Wellness Center on here previously and I was told it has closed.

    Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape