Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 18419
-
06-19-26 14:40 #18059Senior Member

Posts: 362Lux 88
Went to 88 for first time. Coco was great. Spent a great time with her. Will have to visit again soon. Well worth a stop with a bed instead of a table.
-
06-19-26 13:13 #18058Senior Member

Posts: 830As I haven't heard anything about them being closed, I assume they are still open. This report from June 6th is the most recent one. It's just another spot like any other. I had a nice time 3 months ago, this guy didn't. I haven't been back in either case. This has been the problem with having many choices now.
Originally Posted by Kath025
[View Original Post]
90% of places that advertise in a certain way on certain sites are L3. So you go if you want to. I find very few of them are bad for my standards, it's just nothing to drag me away from any other location.
-
06-18-26 23:32 #18057Regular Member

Posts: 12Any details on Southbay Spa?
Trying to figure out the deal with Southbay Spa. Keep seeing their ads on other platforms, so I'm just curious about what's actually on the menu and who the top talent is right now.
-
06-18-26 19:24 #18056Senior Member

Posts: 395Thanks for the info on L 88. This is making a little more sense. I am an AMP dude, so my normal play is lay FS payment down with my own cover and that's it. Therefore, there are no questions about this or that. I am glad you saw Sasa. She is one of my favorites and after multiple visits it is always a great experience. Sophia is a nice one as well, but I have only visited with her once. I think Sasa will be gone at the end of the month, but I cannot remember if she said she is going to T or out of state. I will connect with her and see.
Originally Posted by TomTomS
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 18:53 #18055Senior Member

Posts: 362Good info. I was going to go to 88 tomorrow but not giving 300 for 30 min. Been awhile since dream spa but Sophie is my favorite at T spa. Haven't done CIM with her though but had every position. She's a wild one for sure.
Originally Posted by TomTomS
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 18:21 #18054Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Quickies
88 said 200 hh full service but when I got there, Coco said 300 VIP and 200 did not include kissing, CIM, or shower. Coco tried to negotiate but ended up walking out. Made appointment with Sasa (thanks for the recommendations) at Gladstone (aka, Dream Spa according to her) but accidentally went to T Spa. Cute girl led me in and Sophia (short cutie) said Sasa not here. Luckily, it is her friend's spa so she told me go over.
Sasa, little makeup, was very cute with long hair and tiny bleached streaks, natural small medium, and no tattoos that I saw. Gave 200 for everything (hh) and she accepted. Did not know what I was going to get, maybe CBJ and minimal kissing. Nope, amazing experience. She washed me in shower, short good massage, BBBJ, 69, covered FUMA, CFS CG / mish with DFK / stand mish / stand K9, and ended with FIV and CIM. Wow. Sasa would fit perfectly in LA shops with her great service.
Saw Lily on the couch and she has a very pretty long face, I thought she was tall but she is short! Very cute.
-
06-18-26 15:55 #18053Senior Member

Posts: 395Yes, that's it. You understand where I am coming from. That's the reason I brought the ask a couple of times but with no engagement. I will know next time for maybe these options, but I defaulted to what I usually do and the outcome was fine. Now if BB is an option that would have been a nice addon, but I just do not know.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 14:45 #18052Senior Member

Posts: 830Nope, I'm not digging in on you actually. I don't even know if that will work OR if the girl will actually like being told that's the price. I'm not even sure I recommend it. I still remember that one time at HFS when I gave the mamasan the money directly and that girl was not happy about it. And the next time I tried that, the girl, Lele, asked for more to make up for that. She gave me one of the best visits there though. Like she really earned that extra 100, rimming is still not my thing but she was the first to offer it. But that meant I paid 300? Maybe 370 I'm unsure. But it was my most expensive single MT visit at HFS.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
But see back then my options were limited, for now not so much. So the only reason I mention this as a possibility is some guys want to save more than have the girl pretend to like them more. Or sometimes the girl will hold back on service level to ask for a tip to make the difference anyway. Like a 150 CFS girl sometimes will also say extra 50 for BBBJ, but when I just tip 200, I usually get everything so that's why we both default to paying this price.
So I could see them honoring 200 but then say +100 for BBBJ like over in this place (it's not our area), but if something like that happens, I might as well walked right in from the start like usual with the usual fee and tip and get everything haha.
-
06-18-26 13:54 #18051Senior Member

Posts: 395Yea I could have been bent over on the pricing. I do not like to say the word "assume" because that's what I did.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 13:43 #18050Senior Member

Posts: 830I tried to poke them for soft confirmation without commitment (I don't want to make them think I'm coming and I'm not) and I think it is one and the same place. So they have 3 different numbers and 2 different websites LOL. So maybe another time I'll try to book "Coco" for 30 minutes and see if the theory holds up about pricing. Or someone else can since I'm totally not going to do this very soon but tossing it out there to the world just in case.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 12:52 #18049Senior Member

Posts: 395Good idea. I have been in the same mode for a while so that could be an option. Here is another site referencing the place but with pricing and online scheduling. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
https://level88spa.buildbeau.com/
-
06-18-26 12:03 #18048Senior Member

Posts: 830And if someone is more adventurous than I am, you can try to see if the website of the same name https://level88spa.com/ goes to the same location and will honor pricing structure there.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
Meaning potentially if someone wanted 30 minutes, they could dodge the house fee + tip part. But it really depends on your goal, like if one wanted to do an hour, then that would be more expensive than showing up and paying 70 + 200.
-
06-18-26 11:35 #18047Senior Member

Posts: 395I opted for 30 minutes, HF 50 and 200 tip. I am thinking it would be nice to do 45 next time.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 10:54 #18046Senior Member

Posts: 1136What is the L3 rate?
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 09:00 #18045Senior Member

Posts: 395No. In fact, she wasn't even in the bathroom. Haha. Maybe that is an option, but I wasn't going to ask. It could be if you are a regular too and it seems more things happen when you are a regular. Like they are open to doing different things.
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
Go have some fun and see if the showering thing is an option. The only time I've had a shower together was at CCG. I have had one wash me off in the standing shower with a BBBJ. lol and other than that I have had one table shower. I kind of like the shower right before thing but whatever anyone wants to do. I usually clean-up before I go anyway but I think they like it as well.










Reply With Quote






