Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #120
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    How many girls there? From different reports are saying Sakura the girl from BB before? And another Hispanic chick?
    Currently it is Sakura and Sofia, I went and saw Sakura again last night. Sofia popped in to say hello and to let me know that she is extending her stay until the 28th. And from what I was told they are no longer affiliated with BB Spa but who knows.

  2. #119
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    The famous Wendy is back at Palm

    I've been asking about this girl for the past week, and they kept saying she was out, but finally this morning got a confirmation from Palm that Sexy Service Queen Wendy was available. So I booked my appointment and got there early this morning.

    Wendy greeted me at the door, and damn, she is sexy! Instant DFK inside the room. Easy on the eyes with that pretty face, long blonde-brown-golden hair, a sexy nice pair of D cups, perfect-sized areolas, and gumdrop nipples. She's got some tattoos all over her body. Nice flat tummy, a sexy-shaped round ass, and a clean-shaved, sexy-looking pussy.

    I got the full hour session, standard damages. The massage was good. She oiled me up, rubbed my back and shoulders, and played around between my inner thighs with her hands, teasing me, getting me hard and ready for the unforgettable part of the session. She had me lift my hips up, almost on my knees and elbows, and she licked my ass TUMA rim like I've never had before. Pulled my dick back and sucked my cock, kissing my nuts and tickling my taint. She's a goddess at giving pleasure.

    The BBBJ was intense when she had me flip. Lots of spit, twisting her hands in good motion on my shaft, while keeping the head off my cock in her mouth at all times. Got some pre-cum to leak out, and that was our cue to put on the condom. She rolled it on herself like a pro. Slapped some lube on her pussy and rode me, letting me nibble on her perfect tits as she twerked those hips on top.

    We switched around a few positions so I could last longer, I had her knees pressed up to her head in missionary, giving her everything I had. Highly recommend setting her up in doggy style, as she looks fantastic in that stance and by far my favorite position with Wendy. Her ass looks great, she loves getting smacked, her tits bounce so sexy, and she talked dirty to get me to lose control. She even offered to let me cum in her mouth. I hesitated at first cause I was having such a great time in her pussy that I couldn't stop myself and pull out right away. Got a few extra strokes in, and just as I was about to blow, she masterfully turned around, pulled off the condom, took my cock in her mouth, and I unloaded my whole week's load in her mouth. She took everything without missing a drop. Spit on a tissue, cleaning me up with a hot towel. Quick rinse and I was out and on my way to the office.

    She said she'd be there the whole day. I have to go to work today, but once I'm done, I'm driving back for seconds. She's phenomenal, and I think she's going to be added to my ATF list.

  3. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachpoison3  [View Original Post]
    Harbor and W. Mcfadden, a sister of BB.
    How many girls there? From different reports are saying Sakura the girl from BB before? And another Hispanic chick?

  4. #117
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    That duo must been at least last week because mia is really MIA right now according to a few mention she is riding the crimson wave.
    I confirmed my weekly Monday appt today, she will be back on Monday.

  5. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    I have read many good things about Mia at BB, and I also had a great session with Candy last night.

    That Mia+Honey duo review from the other section sounds freakin hot but I'm not into greek, so maybe I'll try Mia+Candy next week before heading back to PNW.

    Any other duos worth trying?
    That duo must been at least last week because mia is really MIA right now according to a few mention she is riding the crimson wave.

  6. #115

    I went to see Sofia

    First off thank you all that told me where A Spa was, parking lot is a bit sketchy, lots of odd characters just roaming around. Saw one guy talking to himself and then start punching himself in the face. But anyway, also, thank you to the original poster in the other thread. I am a huge Ruby fan, I see her as often as I can but she has not been around much lately. I didn't feel that Sofia resembled Ruby much but her service was right up there with Ruby. I love to find Latinas that go the extra mile like BBBJ, BBFS, anal and CIM. I still find it odd that they will do CIM but will not DFK because they say that is too personal, haha. Anyway, I am not a story teller like some of you but I can say I had a blast with her and so did many others from what I can tell. The shop was busy as hell the entire time I was there, front door bells kept chiming, I am glad I made an appointment. I wonder if it being next door to that cafe brings in more walk ins than normal?? I got to meet Sakura as well on my way out, damn she is adorable. She said she also offers BBFS and anal. I might be here a few more times.

    She said that the 28th is her last day so I hope to squeeze one more session in, it is rare to find a Latina without so many limitations.

  7. #114

    Duo at BB

    I have read many good things about Mia at BB, and I also had a great session with Candy last night.

    That Mia+Honey duo review from the other section sounds freakin hot but I'm not into greek, so maybe I'll try Mia+Candy next week before heading back to PNW.

    Any other duos worth trying?

    Quote Originally Posted by KisMetGeek  [View Original Post]
    Kudos to whoever recommended Mia at BB. What a body. Best naturals I've ever played with. Gave one of the best BBBJs I've ever had and worked her ass off to get me to nut.

    One of the best loads I've ever had and she kept my dick in her mouth until it was fully drained. Worth every penny.

    $50 for hhour + 160.

  8. #113

    I'm not sure if it's the same Shirley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordofcockring  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Shirley that was in Lucky-West Covina in the last rotation? Descriptions and services are an exact match.
    I'm not sure as I haven't ventured out to West Covina yet.

  9. #112

    Moon Beauty

    On the recommendations of this forum I decided to pay a visit to Moon Beauty in GG. I went at about 8 pm on a weeknight, lots of Asian guys hanging around but none of them paid much attention to this elderly haole.

    Went inside and was asked to wait in the back--it's like a large broom closet, but I'm not there for the decor. Saw the legendary Asian Amazon come and go a few times--she looks like a must try--but alas she was not to be mine that night.

    I was escorted to a clean enough room by a masseuse who I think was named Nora. About 5'4", petite but rounded in all the right places, MMs were probably a c-cup. Trim figure all around, face was about a 6 of 10. I left the shekels on the counter and laid down in the altogether.

    Started off with the usual massage with all the right teasing--nothing extraordinary but not mechanical either. When it was time for the main act I got the pouty face and dropped another 20 on the table, which seemed to flip the breaker switch (. 40+HF for 30 minutes). The usual routine--lots of licking and fondling on both sides, then into CG. That lasted about 8 minutes, which is kong enough, then it was time for missionary. Coochie was average but tight enough given my average length but slightly above average girth. All in all a good time. Had my 30 seconds of glory and we were done.

    Definitely a repeat visit, but I'd hope to get the Amazon next time!

    Many thanks again to this board and all the contributors--you're lifesavers.

  10. #111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 632

    F&C Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMan2000  [View Original Post]
    She is at home in LA getting treatment and surgery for an abscess tooth. She doesn't know where she will be at after she recovers, she needs to find a new shop to work at.
    She should work at Serenety Spa in Carson on Main. Yes, they spell it wrong.

    It is a Chinese laundry lady cumdump shop like F&C. Lucy will fit right in.

  11. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Raobjcovtn  [View Original Post]
    Santa ana.
    Thank you everyone. Have an appointment later this afternoon!

  12. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudRider5  [View Original Post]
    Shirley is about 5 feet tall. She has long black hair, a pretty face and full lips. She has.

    Natural 34 C breasts, She has a bald pussy. She also provides an unforgettable GFE session.
    Is this the same Shirley that was in Lucky-West Covina in the last rotation? Descriptions and services are an exact match.

  13. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTheDog84  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I am interested in seeing Sofia at A Spa but I am unsure where it is. I found one in Lake Forest but when I called they said there was no Sofia there. I can't ask in the other thread yet. Can someone supply city and maybe a cross street?

    Thank you.
    Santa ana.

  14. #107
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    A Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JimTheDog84  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I am interested in seeing Sofia at A Spa but I am unsure where it is. I found one in Lake Forest but when I called they said there was no Sofia there. I can't ask in the other thread yet. Can someone supply city and maybe a cross street?

    Thank you.
    Harbor and W. Mcfadden, a sister of BB.

  15. #106

    F&C Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceJuice123  [View Original Post]
    Do you know anything about where she went or if service is the same?
    She is at home in LA getting treatment and surgery for an abscess tooth. She doesn't know where she will be at after she recovers, she needs to find a new shop to work at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape