Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40762
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/377116291172

    I know I asked about her before.

    She looks hot.

    Any one met her?
    I saw a review awhile back when she popped on the scene. I rember it saying she was legit. I tried reaching out her last weekend. Got initial response but when I asked location she went silent. I'll keep trying and post if goes through.

  2. #40761

    TY for addressing this

    There are consequences we all feel when mongers do this crap. Like others mentioned, I have forgotten to to leave roses, even left because the provider was so high or strung out they had no idea what was going on. I actually went back an hour later when I found I had roses in my pocket. FYI I don't recommend that for safety reasons, you might meet up with an armed pimp but I will take risks to fix a debt due to my nature.

    One consequence is that I do not review every escort I see in Jax even though I do other cities. I don't want to give information to a thief. Last provider I saw in Jax left herself completely vulnerable and to tell the story of that strange account would reveal it. I will message someone in DM if they ask about someone I saw but public messages aren't happening for that and other reasons. In other cities I hear of this happening from time to time maybe once a year a provider will tell me about it. In Jax over 50% of providers I got to talk about the business have been robbed. Even counterfeit money being left behind. Now providers demand to secure the roses away before we start. I worked out the microwave compromise. Put roses in microwave or hotel room fridge. That way you can't grab it and run swiftly and neither can she. Not a 100% cure but it does deter acting on a whim.

    Consequences, decent providers quitting, crappy providers getting rid of their reasonable pimps and getting the ones that interfere in activities. Providers demanding up front roses that the pimp collects at the door.

    I don't know if the problem is Jax or if it's post scamdemic thing. Seems morality is gone since that happened. I see it in my undisclosed profession, and in auto sales, auto repair, even stores having one price on the shelf but another at the cash register.

    Sex between consenting adults is moral, theft isn't. Karma is going to bite us in the butt, all because a few bad apples believe it's ok to take advantage of women. I am not white knighting either. I have posts in the ripoff reports in multiple cities, I don't like either side taking part in theft. I even believe some providers earn their misfortune by how they treat clients, likely the reverse exists too but I haven't seen another monger in action to know about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    One thing that most of the messed up women in the hobby say if they ask for donations upfront: I had guys walking out without paying after getting the service.

    First these guys are ruining it for all of us.

    Second who are these guys? Has anyone of you done it?

    I am known for paying after and my regulars even tell other providers that I am trust worthy.

    But some of the ones who I never saw, demand pay upfront.

    Sometimes I give half to meet in the middle.

    Sometimes I walk out if I feel she's planning something dumb or playing games.

    Sometimes I pay upfront, if I feel she's ok but I still get nervous that something might happen.

    Good providers always get it after. They never even mention it.

    Even that envelope crap high end from Eros or older sites means they are planning on rushing and they know they will do something stupid so they want to guarantee the payment.

    I never walked out and would never do it in any circumstances.

    So who are these guys?

    I think these guys are risking their lives too. Because these women can be crazy.

    I pay not only because I care about my life and reputation but also because it's the right thing to do.

    Some of my regulars when I hand the donations or start sending cashapp, say they almost forgot about it, and thank me for doing it.

    Good providers look for that long term and returning not like the ones who want to make few dollars now and loose all clients for the future.
    But still who are these guys they talk about?

    I also do the same practice at massage parlors.

  3. #40760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Any one seen her

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/377116291172

    I know I asked about her before.

    She looks hot.

    Any one met her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMzQxMjE5MDFlMjY1NDU3NjgwM2RkYjdhNjZkOGZkNWJkZjdkODQ.jpg‎  

  4. #40759

  5. #40758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    The ones who don't pay are ruining the game. Some providers told me about getting fake bills. The times I paid upfront always turned out pretty shitty. I either got rushed or robbed.
    Yes specially if they insist.

  6. #40757

    No.

    Judging by the photos shared, this is not the Holly from STG / Tryst that loves the anal and toys, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Holly who loves anal & advertises on STG & Tryst?

  7. #40756

    Agreed

    Happened to me recently with a regular. Just slipped my mind until she asked as I was on my way out the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    I have never stiffed anyone in the hobby but there have been times that if a girl didn't ask for it upfront that I have almost forgotten after the deed was done. Nothing malicious just forgetfulness.

  8. #40755

    Agreed

    The ones who don't pay are ruining the game. Some providers told me about getting fake bills. The times I paid upfront always turned out pretty shitty. I either got rushed or robbed.

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    One thing that most of the messed up women in the hobby say if they ask for donations upfront: I had guys walking out without paying after getting the service.

    First these guys are ruining it for all of us..

  9. #40754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    That's understood

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    I have never stiffed anyone in the hobby but there have been times that if a girl didn't ask for it upfront that I have almost forgotten after the deed was done. Nothing malicious just forgetfulness.
    Ok I think they are mainly talking about do it on purpose.

  10. #40753

    I'll be real with you

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    One thing that most of the messed up women in the hobby say if they ask for donations upfront: I had guys walking out without paying after getting the service.

    First these guys are ruining it for all of us.

    Second who are these guys? Has anyone of you done it?

    I am known for paying after and my regulars even tell other providers that I am trust worthy.

    But some of the ones who I never saw, demand pay upfront.

    Sometimes I give half to meet in the middle.

    Sometimes I walk out if I feel she's planning something dumb or playing games.

    Sometimes I pay upfront, if I feel she's ok but I still get nervous that something might happen.

    Good providers always get it after. They never even mention it.

    Even that envelope crap high end from Eros or older sites means they are planning on rushing and they know they will do something stupid so they want to guarantee the payment.

    I never walked out and would never do it in any circumstances.

    So who are these guys?

    I think these guys are risking their lives too. Because these women can be crazy.

    I pay not only because I care about my life and reputation but also because it's the right thing to do.

    Some of my regulars when I hand the donations or start sending cashapp, say they almost forgot about it, and thank me for doing it.

    Good providers look for that long term and returning not like the ones who want to make few dollars now and loose all clients for the future.
    But still who are these guys they talk about?
    I have never stiffed anyone in the hobby but there have been times that if a girl didn't ask for it upfront that I have almost forgotten after the deed was done. Nothing malicious just forgetfulness.

  11. #40752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Walking out without paying

    One thing that most of the messed up women in the hobby say if they ask for donations upfront: I had guys walking out without paying after getting the service.

    First these guys are ruining it for all of us.

    Second who are these guys? Has anyone of you done it?

    I am known for paying after and my regulars even tell other providers that I am trust worthy.

    But some of the ones who I never saw, demand pay upfront.

    Sometimes I give half to meet in the middle.

    Sometimes I walk out if I feel she's planning something dumb or playing games.

    Sometimes I pay upfront, if I feel she's ok but I still get nervous that something might happen.

    Good providers always get it after. They never even mention it.

    Even that envelope crap high end from Eros or older sites means they are planning on rushing and they know they will do something stupid so they want to guarantee the payment.

    I never walked out and would never do it in any circumstances.

    So who are these guys?

    I think these guys are risking their lives too. Because these women can be crazy.

    I pay not only because I care about my life and reputation but also because it's the right thing to do.

    Some of my regulars when I hand the donations or start sending cashapp, say they almost forgot about it, and thank me for doing it.

    Good providers look for that long term and returning not like the ones who want to make few dollars now and loose all clients for the future.
    But still who are these guys they talk about?

    I also do the same practice at massage parlors.

  12. #40751

    Back in Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Most of us have made a rookie mistake a time or two.
    I remember my first. A hot Indian chick (feather, not dot) gave me a great time for $30 in the back seat and somehow got to my wallet to pay herself my other $40.

    Alas, to be young again.

    Tall.

  13. #40750

    Flat Chested or deflated tits?

    Flat chest I can tolerate, but those sagging deflated pancakes are a turnoff.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    She has a pleasant demeanor and is accommodating but make sure she has an incall at a hotel 1st. Or if you have her come to your place then you are ok.

    She is really flat chested but decent body. Of course she has some sores on her legs.

    I would recommend her just on her cool personality & above average service.

  14. #40749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamo69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/827248950967

    Quick dream with Naomi last weekend. At that sus place on San Marco but was super chill. Obviously filtered pics but damn, BBBJ was on point. Could have blown. Great Hispanic thick ass and cfs 1. 2 coins. Super accommodating and out to please.
    Did she make you wait? Her main issue is not getting ready and make everyone wait. I tried to see her before on Mustang and she texted me 45 minutes after I waited already for 30 min and told I am leaving.

    Were there other people there?

    How were the neighbors?

  15. #40748

    Naomi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/827248950967

    Quick dream with Naomi last weekend. At that sus place on San Marco but was super chill. Obviously filtered pics but damn, BBBJ was on point. Could have blown. Great Hispanic thick ass and cfs 1. 2 coins. Super accommodating and out to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape