Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 13508
-
06-26-26 09:18 #13433Regular Member

Posts: 11AA provider
Any one have info on these? Has reviews on LC but can't find any more info of them and seems a bit TGTBT. Might just go for it because I'm really looking for a good AA provider.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...498/5107071313
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...112/5139558306
-
06-20-26 11:54 #13432Regular Member

Posts: 20LovelyLauren
I saw her earlier this week. Pics are accurate and her performance was well received. Solid BBJ and enthusiastic cfs. She's from Indy but she says she'll be visiting Cincinnati more often now. I've looked in her ads from Indy on LC, good reviews under the name lovely Lauren.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 21:04 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 70Britney used to go by Nikki
She's been around for 10+ years. Not bad looking but the experience leaves something to be desired. I would repeat in a pinch especially in the current climate of available providers. Everything was covered and very much had a lets get it over with attitude. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 20:53 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 70Britney used to go by Nikki
She's been around for 10+ years. Not bad looking but the experience leaves something to be desired. I would repeat in a pinch especially in the current climate of available providers. Everything was covered and very much had a lets get it over with attitude. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 20:50 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 70"Trouble"
I saw her once. Pics are accurate. Did it on a couch in the living room. Apartment was messy. Eastside area. Not the best, not the worst, everything covered. Would repeat in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Glazor4
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 17:15 #13428Regular Member

Posts: 239Several gals one Asia palor
Started holding on donation till visit over no one like it but I didn't get played.
I'm tried of these gals given less than advertised and they all asking top dollar I guess I.
Will wait till someone decent Raven was okay and love her attitude no issues need more like her oh well.
-
06-18-26 16:24 #13427Senior Member

Posts: 48She's real
In short her body is a 10 but she's a bit of a dead fish. $$$ for a hhr wasn't bad though. Leaves town tomorrow. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 09:40 #13426Senior Member

Posts: 48Beatrice?
She's on Eros and in town for a few days. Anyone partake?
https://www.eros.com/i/1323741/profi..._profile_l.jpg
-
06-17-26 17:21 #13425Senior Member

Posts: 324Price Hill Chubby
Anyone have experience or info on the The Price Hill Chubby that won't respond if your aren't calling or texting with a "real" phone #? I am sure there isn't a line to wait in at her door which I think is a plus, but I am not giving any personal info to the Price Hill Chunker Belle. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210226846
-
06-16-26 10:22 #13424Senior Member

Posts: 159Lauren
Any word on this one lads?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210066438
-
06-15-26 17:35 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 113Yeah, biker bar barmaid look. Gets me too.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:27 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 2245Maryansummers
Jesse, Jessejane, Magic Mary, Mary, Maryann, Maryann Summers, now back as Maryansummers with only one and. Search USASG using any of first six names for reviews. If you don't feel like searching: She's been escorting for 20+ years under a variety of identities. MILF who has not aged well. Boob job. Butterface. Into crystals. Low IQ. Poor reviews. Do not send her money as she will ghost you.
https://tryst.link/escort/maryannsummers
-
06-10-26 08:14 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 418Lilly
Please cross-post this in Ripoff Reports so people can find it later.
Originally Posted by NewToCincy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 00:25 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 48Lilly is a thief
I tend to forget to search the whole forum and not just escort reviews. Boy did I get burned hard here. The BBBJ was good for maybe 2 minutes before the first knock. She said she would try to get rid of the first family member and after a while she just locked herself in the bathroom with the second guy who showed up (to get the first guy). What a grift.
Originally Posted by FirmButts
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5134997259
-
06-08-26 10:04 #13419Senior Member

Posts: 159Sage
Prob TGTBT or maybe she is traveling but do any of yall chocolate lovers have any intel on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/209509301










Reply With Quote



