Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 12308
-
06-21-26 12:24 #12143Senior Member

Posts: 33Never got the chance to visit back in the day but heard alot of good things. Fort Wayne is in desperate need of providers like Tyler again. Any chance of a new ad posting or sharing of info amongst seniors here for new customers?
Originally Posted by Tylerbaby39
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 09:52 #12142Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2I am not dead. LOL
I've been told by a regular of mine that people are saying that I died a few years back because I hadn't posted in over 4 years. My baby sister died from a fentanyl overdose, not me. I'm still here doing what I was doing then I sold my house on Fifth and now stay out North. Those of you that know Tyler aka Cookies and Cream can give me a call if they like 😘.
-
06-19-26 07:27 #12141Regular Member

Posts: 47?
Exactly! That would make too much sense to put it in the correct section.
Originally Posted by Archangel01
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 13:29 #12140Senior Member

Posts: 3480 Dollar Special
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/288546385647
Deposit scam 708 area code def TGTBT.
Be safe.
K.
-
06-18-26 11:33 #12139Senior Member

Posts: 38?
He knows what goes on in massage parlors, he is wondering why that information is in this section as opposed to the. Well massage parlors section.
Originally Posted by Jjr0166
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 09:27 #12138Senior Member

Posts: 251If you know, you know
Maybe go to the massage parlor section and do some reading. Then maybe you will know.
Originally Posted by Woodyworks
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 12:48 #12137Senior Member

Posts: 87Link goes by Hailey or Nola
Goes by Hailey or Nola.
Originally Posted by DustyTrail
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/065077335906
-
06-17-26 12:20 #12136Regular Member

Posts: 19Hailey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/540773973982
Originally Posted by DustyTrail
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 11:24 #12135Senior Member

Posts: 34Hailey
Nola is what she was going by before. Hers was one of the ads that advertised 4 friends available.
Originally Posted by DustyTrail
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 08:01 #12134Senior Member

Posts: 311Who is Hailey?
Picture, link, something.
Originally Posted by BigGuy777
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 07:57 #12133Regular Member

Posts: 47I guess I don't know. Can you enlighten me?
Originally Posted by JackRabb
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 17:53 #12132Senior Member

Posts: 59If you know, you know.
Originally Posted by Woodyworks
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 15:03 #12131Senior Member

Posts: 87Hailey
I just saw that Hailey was picked up again.
-
06-16-26 08:04 #12130Regular Member

Posts: 47Why post massage parlor stuff on the escort thread?
Originally Posted by Jjr0166
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 06:59 #12129Senior Member

Posts: 251Red Massage
I visited Red based on the recent review on here. Not sure if the woman was the Angela named in the post. She was younger and a decent body. Definitely no roaming, kept moving my hands away. Decent massage, no teasing and only a HJ is offered. IMO it was a waste of my time and money.









Reply With Quote






