Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 2984
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2849

    Althea

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones333  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be around Althea area later this week. Is it only 2 providers and both 50+. Anyone younger or if anyone who frequents there can share any intel please let me know, DM is ok.

    Thank in advance.
    There's also popo. She's younger and has nice boobs but wasn't as fun when I saw her.

  2. #2848
    I definitely have to agree about Joy! Boy do I miss her being in the line up at the Wheeling / DG Apts. She was a steal for a buck forty. I've seen her maybe about 10-15 times when she was available before going independent. At that price, it was BBJ, BBFS, and bb Greek. All GFE! Dumped loads of crème fresh in both holes. She was a great experience and a sweetheart. Probably one of the best providers that agency had in a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Kind of responding to a couple posts looking for DFK and Anal:

    I've been bad about writing reports so these are old and without much memory but both girls I saw at Althea (Joy & Lulu?. Different Joy than below) were DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Both around 50, ok looking but made up with attitude. These were last fall so I don't even know if they are there still.

    Sophia at Lux I reviewed last fall. Good looking, tall, slim and lots of DFK. Not sure if she's there.

    "Joy to the world" is an absolute blast. She does it all, including anal, and is fun and just keeps on going. She has apartments in Buffalo Grove and by the airport. She started at the Wheeling apartment but was quickly onto better things. Google the name. She's on tryst, LC, and Adultlook. Hot, hot fucking curvy MILF.

    I also visit Relax in Glen Ellyn..

  3. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Kind of responding to a couple posts looking for DFK and Anal:

    I've been bad about writing reports so these are old and without much memory but both girls I saw at Althea (Joy & Lulu?. Different Joy than below) were DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Both around 50, ok looking but made up with attitude. These were last fall so I don't even know if they are there still.

    Sophia at Lux I reviewed last fall. Good looking, tall, slim and lots of DFK. Not sure if she's there.

    "Joy to the world" is an absolute blast. She does it all, including anal, and is fun and just keeps on going. She has apartments in Buffalo Grove and by the airport. She started at the Wheeling apartment but was quickly onto better things. Google the name. She's on tryst, LC, and Adultlook. Hot, hot fucking curvy MILF.

    I also visit Relax in Glen Ellyn. Check out the Lombard board. Most of them are DFK / LFK, BBBJ, CFS. Fun group.

    I'll try and think of some more. If I don't report it here I forget about them and the details. Once thing I've noticed the last year is more girls seem to be allowing DFK than before. Maybe bc there's more competition or just different batches of girls??

    If anyone has some other decent options (DFK, DATY, CFS) I'd be much obliged. I like to be in the $140- $220 range.

    Stay safe.
    I am going to be around Althea area later this week. Is it only 2 providers and both 50+. Anyone younger or if anyone who frequents there can share any intel please let me know, DM is ok.

    Thank in advance.

  4. #2846

    Kissing

    My experience with Wendy at Queen Spa in Geneva was the closest to GFE among MP girls. Check my review in Geneva thread.

    DFK, BBBJ, CFS, etc.

    It's about an hour drive though.

  5. #2845

    Catch-up

    Kind of responding to a couple posts looking for DFK and Anal:

    I've been bad about writing reports so these are old and without much memory but both girls I saw at Althea (Joy & Lulu?. Different Joy than below) were DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Both around 50, ok looking but made up with attitude. These were last fall so I don't even know if they are there still.

    Sophia at Lux I reviewed last fall. Good looking, tall, slim and lots of DFK. Not sure if she's there.

    "Joy to the world" is an absolute blast. She does it all, including anal, and is fun and just keeps on going. She has apartments in Buffalo Grove and by the airport. She started at the Wheeling apartment but was quickly onto better things. Google the name. She's on tryst, LC, and Adultlook. Hot, hot fucking curvy MILF.

    I also visit Relax in Glen Ellyn. Check out the Lombard board. Most of them are DFK / LFK, BBBJ, CFS. Fun group.

    I'll try and think of some more. If I don't report it here I forget about them and the details. Once thing I've noticed the last year is more girls seem to be allowing DFK than before. Maybe bc there's more competition or just different batches of girls??

    If anyone has some other decent options (DFK, DATY, CFS) I'd be much obliged. I like to be in the $140- $220 range.

    Stay safe.

  6. #2844

    Any Greek providers?

    Any massage parlor girls that do greek? I have been looking for one but haven't been able to find any in the burbs.

  7. #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    How old is she? What does she look like?.
    I'd say mid 30's. Natural Bs average size. Not much English, uses a translation app.

  8. #2842

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by StiffDick  [View Original Post]
    Try Mia at Refresh.
    How old is she? What does she look like?

    TIA.

  9. #2841
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger7777  [View Original Post]
    Is there a CIM option?
    There is for me YMMV.

  10. #2840

    Pampering

    Hi, curious to know, if any Pattaya Bangkok style pampering ear clean manicure pedicure shower massage in and around the area. TIA.

  11. #2839

    Soleful

    Saw Coco today. Said she was new but some of you have mentioned her before. Glasses. Slim. Very petite. Enjoyed my time. Got a nude HJ for $. Want to know if there is more on the menu. Stay safe.

  12. #2838

    Melody Spa

    I've got a roadtrip coming up and would really appreciate a scouting report on the talent at Melody..

    I enjoy slim hips, flat stomach and perky smaller titties.

    Bare or minimal pop pussy hair is always a big plus!

    TIA.

  13. #2837

    Looking for girls into DFK!

    Lately I've been super into kissing and would love any recs for ladies who are also into that. Happy to exchange some leads!

  14. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by StiffDick  [View Original Post]
    Try Mia at Refresh.
    Is there a CIM option?

  15. #2835

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger  [View Original Post]
    No I don't want to give Joe a hard time. We do appreciate his reviews. We just hope that through constructive criticism he sharpenses negotiation skills. No ill will meant towards Joe. I realize some guys have been paying $160 for the last decade. I've always offered 140. If you listen to the girls, they think it's 200. I think the extra 40 some guys pay, comes from lack of negotiation skills.

    We have all over tipped hoping to get more and better service and sometimes it works out But not always. There was a girl I was trying to get for the longest time. She finally broke down and offered me for 200. I think She saw I was weak. When I caved on the 200, she asked where my condom was!! I told her no fucking way, and that ended that. I dodged a bullet.

    For me it hasn't been the last decade. For me the last decade has been 140 or sometimes less, I think the switch to 150 to 160 came within a few years after COVID. And even then it came slower. Now 160 pretty standard in the last year or so.

    My ATF was still giving it to me for 140 until last month, until I upped it to 150 because she's been so good to me. Up until this year it was 140 BBFS CIP or 120 BBBJ CIM when she was on the rag. Almost like a good employee, you want to give them a raise so they stick around.
    Clear up some space in your inbox please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape