Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 2984
-
06-23-26 12:13 #2849Regular Member

Posts: 13Althea
There's also popo. She's younger and has nice boobs but wasn't as fun when I saw her.
Originally Posted by MikeJones333
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 11:18 #2848Regular Member

Posts: 17I definitely have to agree about Joy! Boy do I miss her being in the line up at the Wheeling / DG Apts. She was a steal for a buck forty. I've seen her maybe about 10-15 times when she was available before going independent. At that price, it was BBJ, BBFS, and bb Greek. All GFE! Dumped loads of crème fresh in both holes. She was a great experience and a sweetheart. Probably one of the best providers that agency had in a long time.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 14:23 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 304I am going to be around Althea area later this week. Is it only 2 providers and both 50+. Anyone younger or if anyone who frequents there can share any intel please let me know, DM is ok.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
Thank in advance.
-
06-19-26 19:24 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 161Kissing
My experience with Wendy at Queen Spa in Geneva was the closest to GFE among MP girls. Check my review in Geneva thread.
DFK, BBBJ, CFS, etc.
It's about an hour drive though.
-
06-19-26 19:13 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 218Catch-up
Kind of responding to a couple posts looking for DFK and Anal:
I've been bad about writing reports so these are old and without much memory but both girls I saw at Althea (Joy & Lulu?. Different Joy than below) were DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Both around 50, ok looking but made up with attitude. These were last fall so I don't even know if they are there still.
Sophia at Lux I reviewed last fall. Good looking, tall, slim and lots of DFK. Not sure if she's there.
"Joy to the world" is an absolute blast. She does it all, including anal, and is fun and just keeps on going. She has apartments in Buffalo Grove and by the airport. She started at the Wheeling apartment but was quickly onto better things. Google the name. She's on tryst, LC, and Adultlook. Hot, hot fucking curvy MILF.
I also visit Relax in Glen Ellyn. Check out the Lombard board. Most of them are DFK / LFK, BBBJ, CFS. Fun group.
I'll try and think of some more. If I don't report it here I forget about them and the details. Once thing I've noticed the last year is more girls seem to be allowing DFK than before. Maybe bc there's more competition or just different batches of girls??
If anyone has some other decent options (DFK, DATY, CFS) I'd be much obliged. I like to be in the $140- $220 range.
Stay safe.
-
06-19-26 16:46 #2844Regular Member

Posts: 13Any Greek providers?
Any massage parlor girls that do greek? I have been looking for one but haven't been able to find any in the burbs.
-
06-18-26 13:54 #2843Regular Member

Posts: 3I'd say mid 30's. Natural Bs average size. Not much English, uses a translation app.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 21:22 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 161Mia
How old is she? What does she look like?
Originally Posted by StiffDick
[View Original Post]
TIA.
-
06-17-26 19:43 #2841Regular Member

Posts: 3There is for me YMMV.
Originally Posted by Frogger7777
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 23:43 #2840Regular Member

Posts: 4Pampering
Hi, curious to know, if any Pattaya Bangkok style pampering ear clean manicure pedicure shower massage in and around the area. TIA.
-
06-15-26 22:01 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 63Soleful
Saw Coco today. Said she was new but some of you have mentioned her before. Glasses. Slim. Very petite. Enjoyed my time. Got a nude HJ for $. Want to know if there is more on the menu. Stay safe.
-
06-12-26 10:20 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 408Melody Spa
I've got a roadtrip coming up and would really appreciate a scouting report on the talent at Melody..
I enjoy slim hips, flat stomach and perky smaller titties.
Bare or minimal pop pussy hair is always a big plus!
TIA.
-
06-10-26 13:40 #2837Regular Member

Posts: 15Looking for girls into DFK!
Lately I've been super into kissing and would love any recs for ladies who are also into that. Happy to exchange some leads!
-
06-09-26 11:59 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 302Is there a CIM option?
Originally Posted by StiffDick
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 09:25 #2835Regular Member

Posts: 9Inbox full
Clear up some space in your inbox please.
Originally Posted by TheBanger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





