Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 24826
-
06-18-26 11:58 #24436Senior Member

Posts: 897Guess I should have included a link
https://tryst.link/escort/winterrosie
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 11:51 #24435Senior Member

Posts: 897Be careful!
Police don't want people to pay for orgasms outside of legal marriage!
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
If married, the wife's "P" becomes extremely expensive! It's always better to drop a few Benjamins and close the deal!
-
06-18-26 08:19 #24434Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Avoid this girl, scammer and Gps
Wanted to make you guys aware that this girl is a dead fish in bed. She keeps calling you honey in the most annoying tone ever. She also wants extra for daty. Extra for any position switch and extra for breathing in her room. She also tries to give you 15 min for a 30 min session. Her hair is not like the pics. She's got stinky locks and was a rip off. Wish I got my money back. I paid her to film a video and it was trash video. I'm sure she edited the pics because she's extra flat in person and they seem older. Sucks when little head things more than big head in the moment before action begins.
Terrible experience. Also she has another girl in the bathroom while you're there.
https://tryst.link/online/finechyna
Avoid avoid avoid.
-
06-18-26 07:50 #24433Senior Member

Posts: 897Anyone met Rose from tryst?
I wanted to meet her Tuesday, but she showed up 35 minutes late. And was hunched over. Acted very strange. Should I give her a second chance?
-
06-17-26 21:32 #24432Senior Member

Posts: 238Substitute.
I dipped back into higher cost escorts today for first time in years. Actually wanted to meet with SAM of DI but she cancelled at the last minute so I spent the time with Erica. Not bad. A little heavier and older than pictures but a nice girl with some GFE skills, oral, and riding. I get tired of paying for "massage" that is spreading too much oil on my back and sliding it around followed by a negotiation for HE? Three of the last MT's wanted $$ for FS. Add in the house $ and time spent these ladies are probably a better deal.
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/jaimee/
-
06-17-26 20:09 #24431Senior Member

Posts: 810They target pdf files so most of us should be good.
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 18:15 #24430Senior Member

Posts: 66Warning
Police have ads up. Be careful who you reach out to.
Especially a new ad / pic you haven't seen before.
-
06-17-26 16:01 #24429Regular Member

Posts: 5Sammi
I seen Sammi many times over the years and never had any problems. She was always a lot of fun. But I've read enough the last two years to stay away from her.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 15:19 #24428Agency shill

Posts: 12Too expensive for midwest
1 hr 600 is too much in Midwest LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 12:20 #24427Senior Member

Posts: 498Russian roulette with this one. Use the search function in the top right corner of the thread, type her name, and you'll see she's been discussed many times. Sometimes she and her bf will rob mf'rs or sometimes not. Your call if you want to take that chance. I tried to see her a few years ago and knocked on the door at her shitty hotel only for her to finally let me know she was "in the hospital for appendicitis". She looks good in the pics but I do believe I dodged a bullet. Both literally and figuratively.
Originally Posted by Carlos95
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 09:36 #24426Senior Member

Posts: 897400 hhr wild?
She's $600 an hour, and hosts. In line for good "P. ".
Originally Posted by Findingindy
[View Original Post]
OTOH. I've enjoyed an incredible amount of "P" from cheap street walkers looking for quick crack $$, to gorgeous models.
And on three different continents.
"P" is all the same. The differences are the girls its attached to.
-
06-17-26 07:05 #24425Regular Member

Posts: 1Help
Has any one seen her?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3176230911
-
06-17-26 06:52 #24424Senior Member

Posts: 897I contacted Erica White.
I contacted Erica from eros. Another provider set up before Erica confirmed.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
I lived in Ukraine 2002-2005. Lots of incredible affectionate women!
-
06-17-26 01:09 #24423Regular Member

Posts: 13My bad
Thank you for that. I'm sorry where is that section? I don't see it. By the way, do you think it's strange she only asks for a selfie? I've never seen a high end provider do such a lax screening.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 13:52 #24422Senior Member

Posts: 407This doesn't belong here. You should add her to the high end escorts section. But since you asked.
Originally Posted by Findingindy
[View Original Post]
Yes, she is real and gorgeous. Her rates are high so not for the faint of heart. She comes back to Indy every 2 to 3 months or so. I've seen her maybe 4 times now. She is tall and opens the door wearing heels so don't be intimidated if she is 6 foot the first time you see her. Fantastic BBBJ and she loves doing it. I usually take the hour so my first pop goes in her mouth. She likes that but does spit. She is Ukranian and has the accent. One of the best tasting DATY I have had in the hobby. She will cum multiple times from that. CFS in multliple positions. This stay she was at a place with a great mirror on the wall. Doggie while pulling her hair in front of that will be in my mind until I go senile. She doesn't rush and is great to talk to about travel.












Reply With Quote





