Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 18299
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17564

    Our Spot

    Anyone know what this "Our Spot" shit is? I know it's a scam but I've seen some chicks on there that have profiles more than a year old still listing it in their profile. Anyone know exactly what it is?

  2. #17563

    Probably Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Was the 700 worth it?
    As someone that has been bamboozled by some really hot pussy thinking paying a premium is going to get you better service all I can say is no it did not and I walked away with a much lighter wallet then I should have. Tons of GPS chicks out there but pussy is pussy, it's all pink on the inside so don't be fooled by the chicks thinking their pussy is the throne. Follow the advice of the board, toss back the GPS girls, and in my experience 60% of the time they will come back once they realize what they have to offer is not that hot of a commodity.

  3. #17562
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Brother, welcome to the group and remember you can always negotiate. My last 4 conquests all had initial asks in the 1 k-1. 2 k range and highest I ended up paying was 700 for one 600 for another and the other 2 were 500.
    Was the 700 worth it?

  4. #17561
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomBlackGuy  [View Original Post]
    I recently joined seeking so I have a little price shock right now but I want higher quality and better connections. She's definitely my type and I keep going back to her profile but haven't messaged her much after telling me the donation. If she hosts in Fredericksburg I'll probably pull the trigger. Thanks for sharing.

    If anyone else has any experience with her I'd love to hear it.
    Brother, welcome to the group and remember you can always negotiate. My last 4 conquests all had initial asks in the 1 k-1. 2 k range and highest I ended up paying was 700 for one 600 for another and the other 2 were 500.

  5. #17560

    Nevermind

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually meet or have info on this one?

    Marisa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-6652d702b640

    Set something up with her, but single pic looks crazy AI. She shared a pic of a friend (who she is bringing), who reverse searches as an Influencer from LA.

    Starting to smell something funny.
    She also sent a picture of "herself" which was a stolen from an ista influencer in New Jersey, who looks nothing like her profile. Ugh.

  6. #17559
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually meet or have info on this one?

    Marisa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-6652d702b640

    Set something up with her, but single pic looks crazy AI. She shared a pic of a friend (who she is bringing), who reverse searches as an Influencer from LA.

    Starting to smell something funny.
    I was about to ask about her last week as I started exchanging messages. I backed away. It's 100% either fake or scam. Anyone that can't share at least single real life photo doesn't deserve for me to allocate any of my time to them.

  7. #17558
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her few times and no response to me either. I've given up on her.
    I'm in contact with her now. Legit and verified 20 year old. Comms are moving slow though. Haven't discussed PPM yet.

  8. #17557
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Escort hosting in tysons. $500 per hour.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-da63a947bcea
    She's the one that also works with Marla. Even though has a prorated all over her, I will partake as she's my type, pretty and petite.

  9. #17556
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomBlackGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

    Anyone given her a try lately? She looks like my type but charging a premium.
    Her ask was 1 k and brought down to 800. It was about couple of weeks ago. Still too high IMO and passed. Can get 2 pussies that are just as good if not better for that price. She didn't seem to be willing to go any lower.

  10. #17555
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Bella, 24, changes cities every day or two.

    Scammer looking for money sent virtually.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-c3db0d1a69ba
    Scammer 100%. Requested 200 ahead of M&G. Add her to the blacklist.

  11. #17554

    Bella, 24

    Bella, 24, changes cities every day or two.

    Scammer looking for money sent virtually.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-c3db0d1a69ba

  12. #17553

    Naila, 25, Tysons

    Escort hosting in tysons. $500 per hour.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-da63a947bcea

  13. #17552
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago. Nice body, cool with bare. She initially asked 1 k but settled for 7.
    Thanks for sharing. Did she allow CIM, CIP? Would you repeat?

    Saw a post saying her friend also has an ad. Anyone have the info on her?

  14. #17551
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    She is the 1 k bulk part.

    She did mention that she comes to DC several times a month. She is pleasant to text with.

    YMMV after the m&g. She told me that I'd vibed she is ok with it.
    I recently joined seeking so I have a little price shock right now but I want higher quality and better connections. She's definitely my type and I keep going back to her profile but haven't messaged her much after telling me the donation. If she hosts in Fredericksburg I'll probably pull the trigger. Thanks for sharing.

    If anyone else has any experience with her I'd love to hear it.

  15. #17550
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomBlackGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

    Anyone given her a try lately? She looks like my type but charging a premium.
    Saw her about a year ago. Nice body, cool with bare. She initially asked 1 k but settled for 7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape