Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 18670
-
06-18-26 16:45 #18010Senior Member

Posts: 231Angela at Infinity
I saw Joy on the way in and wished I would have tried her.
Average looking, nothing special. Nice body with MM C. I'll give her credit for her DT BJ. It was deep enough where I could feel the back of her throat.
Standing mish for about 5 minutes, doggy for a few and then she started the dirty talk for CIM. I wish for some more playing, but I finished and I headed out. I saw Joy again, pretty spinner I will try next time.
Nothing horrible, but I wouldn't request Angela again.
-
06-18-26 16:00 #18009Senior Member

Posts: 26I actually had a similar experience last month at infinity. I wrote a report but it didn't go through for some reason. I had gone to infinity first and then golden panda later that day. At golden panda I saw Fendi. (It was an excellent visit BTW. I still think about squeezing her big fat ass while kissing her when we greeted each other.) The problem was after my visit at infinity I should have had enough to caber an hour plus tip. But when I reached into my wallet I was 80 short. I was like I must have accidentally overpaid at infinity at some point but now I'm not so sure. I can't remember who serviced me at infinity but she took me to the ts. Which is strange since they never do that. For me at least since I don't ask. So maybe one of the girls there went through my wallet when we were in there. Idk and never will for sure. There just might be a thief circulating through these spas if they are connected by the same owner.
Originally Posted by Eze777
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 08:30 #18008Senior Member

Posts: 430Maggie at Sunny
Thanks for the suggestions to see Maggie for excellent TUNA and BBBJ. She was everything I was looking for.
-
06-18-26 03:11 #18007Senior Member

Posts: 86University Latina place
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...as-102798.html
Originally Posted by ClaytonMichael
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 01:02 #18006Banned Member

Posts: 13Yukie at infinity
DJJing you got to checkout Yukie bro. Stopped by tonight, she answered the window looking sexy AF. White top with some form fitting yoga pants, nice make up displaying those sexy lips with red lip stick. She's about 5'3 ish, nice curves, B+ breast with pencil size nipples, super sensitive, and a very playful attitude. She definitely made me feel special, hooping around and giggling in the hallway, once in the room dropped a nice wet DFK on my lips and told me she was so excited to see me. I decided to start with a massage, her skills were pretty good, cracking my back and fingers, lots of teasing of the boys. She loves DFK because on the flip, I didn't even pay the tip yet and she had her tongue in my mouth and guided my hands to her wet spot. We started in 69, I could feel her body vibrating and she would stop the DT and moan, telling me how good I was making her feel. We switched to mish and she went into GFE mode, Grinding from the bottom, telling me to fuck her and I could feel her cumming on my cock as she stared deep in my eyes showing that face of satisfaction. It didn't take long for me too blow in the bag. She cleaned me up and we hungout and talked via phone app. She told me she would be at infinity all month and looking forward to another appointment. On the walk out I saw Joy, Yes tall, beautiful and sexy. Definitely worth a one on one with her soon.
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 23:16 #18005Regular Member

Posts: 3Jennifer Lily Day Spa
Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Does anyone know if Jennifer, who worked at Lily Day Spa from 2019 to 2024, is still working in Arizona? Went by around the back end of 2024 and was told the business has changed ownership, and I'm just curious if she's still in the area or has moved on to somewhere else.
-
06-17-26 21:25 #18004Regular Member

Posts: 3Cloud
After reading all the reviews on Kelly I had to see for myself and wow am I glad I did. As soon as I walked in the door, I was greeted by Kelly who immediately gave me a kiss and started patting my ass teasing me and giggling, I paid the cover, undressed, and laid down on the table. She came in and immediately starts teasing the goods and rubbing her body up against mine. It didn't take long before she was stroking my cock with one hand while playing with my balls with her other hand (occasionally lightly grazing my asshole which I didn't mind). She tells me to flip over and she took her top off and her tits were perfect so of course I started playing with those. She leaned over and put her tits in my mouth for me to suck and we briefly kissed. Then she went down and went to work. Bare blowjob and she knew what she was doing! I had to ask her to stop a couple of times just to make sure I didn't cum too soon, and I'm glad I did because after only a couple of minutes of her sucking my dick she whispered in my ear asking if I wanted her to bring in a second girl. I of course said yes. Sakura came in and immediately undressed and she also had an amazing body but not as good as Kelly. They both started sucking my dick. Taking turns while one sucks my balls the other sucks my dick and they switch, but Kelly was running the show. Kelly took out the rubber, put it on me and told Sakura it as her turn to fuck but to not make me cum because she wanted a turn. Sakura immediately climbed on top of me and slid down on my dick and my gawd her pussy felt great, had such a tight grip. While she rode me I sucked on Kelly's tits and she played with my balls. When Sakura hopped off, Kelly started sucking again before putting a fresh condom on and then telling me she wanted me to fuck her. She laid on her back and put my dick in and told me to fuck her hard with my big dick, so I did! She really seemed to like it, she kept telling me to fuck her hard and she took what I gave her! Sakura had her tits in my face and was touching herself during this. Kelly asked if I wanted to cum in her pussy and I said "or your mouth?" and she immediately said "yes you cum in my mouth" so after fucking her I pulled out when I was about ready. When I pulled the condom off, Sakura immediately started sucking my dick and honestly she's just as skilled as Kelly. When I was getting closer, Kelly took over and put my dick back in her mouth. It didn't take long before I was blowing my load into her mouth. She kept her mouth shut the whole time and swallowed every drop. After swallowing my load, she continued to play with my dick and put it in her mouth long after I finished which was a lot of fun and felt amazing. It was my first two girl experience and it did not disappoint! Will definitely be back!
-
06-17-26 19:44 #18003Senior Member

Posts: 46Danna at Avalon / Lotus
Also. She's around 5'9" her rack&a $$ are perky and spectacular, pu $$why is tight. Price is standard: 40 house (hh) + 160 FS.
Originally Posted by AlexRoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 19:19 #18002Senior Member

Posts: 137Nooooooooo
Damn. Waited too long! Anyone have contact info for her on the side? If so, please dm!
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 19:12 #18001Senior Member

Posts: 56Beware, thieves at Heaven Spa 9 xx0 Peoria Ave
Can't remember both names for sure, I know one is Fifi and I think the other was Lisa but not sure on that one. It was great FS, . 6 hr and 1. 6 tip. She asked for tip upfront, and I paid, and she saw I had extra money, and she asked for more, but I said no and she agreed. I think the other girl came in when I was in the TS, bc after all was said and done I got dressed and went through my pockets and my extra 1. 0 was missing. First time in almost 10 years of doing this that this has happened to me. I've been a repeat customer here several times over the past few years but I'll never be back. I'm pretty sure K Spa on 75th and Peoria is owned by the same person, if anyone knows if there's others it would be good to know which other spots to avoid.
-
06-17-26 18:12 #18000Senior Member

Posts: 61Fendi Gone
Stopped by there last Thursday as I was nearby. 2 nice milfs greeted me, I asked for Fendi but said she was gone. I asked when she'd be back and both said they don't know. One proceeded to grab my crotch and was eager, decided to take a pass, but the 2 girls seemed ready for action!
Originally Posted by ChumDizzle
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:57 #17999Senior Member

Posts: 137Fendi still around?
Hi all. Used to read some really great things about Fendi over in Sun City, but haven't seen anything for a while. She still there or active anywhere else?
-
06-17-26 17:22 #17998Senior Member

Posts: 46I've seen Danna several (like 15) times. She is very submissive and her services are great, but all covered though. The best part is her amazing body, I always wonder how she maintains that. You can try her, you won't be disappointed!
Originally Posted by DaveMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 15:43 #17997Regular Member

Posts: 24Cindi / K spa
I swung by and met Cindi; she's a petite little thing with huge boobs. She's very pretty and really nice. The BBBJ was awesome, and she can definitely take a good pounding.
Originally Posted by Nofapp
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 13:27 #17996Senior Member

Posts: 119New Ad Where?
Can you link their ad? TheRubRankings one I know of hasn't been updated in a long time and only has one girl's photos.
Originally Posted by DaveMan69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






