Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 388 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 5820
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5430

    Ayaka Sugar hot skinny spinner

    Slim girl just over 5 feet with nice size tits and tiny waist. She was instantly game for some proper fucking after the shower. I got her started on all fours and face down ass up with some nice pussy grrip strength while one hand was reaching back to cup my balls. Drilled this one for a while before going to missionary so I can get a good look at her O face where she arched her back hard and made me had to lift her ass up so I can dick her down properly. Awesome revrerse CG and she arched her tiny butt jiggle as she rocked back. I pushed her ass to pick up the pace and finished with a intense cum right up the baby canal. I finished in like 15 minutes as it was so intense but it was a nice nut.

  2. #5429

    Some are some aint

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Those look like want ads looking for girls to hire. Is something lost in Google translation?
    Some have handlers so I consider them agencies (loosely) and some are independents so they could go under asian apartments? I don't think this squarely fits in any thread so I picked one.

  3. #5428
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    It is interesting what you find when you google in Chinese. A few sites I'd never seen before.

    www.usapys.com/category.php?catid=270 - Whatsapping with one of the girls 300 for 2 hours and says she is a student.

    http://www.usaypw.com/index.php/cate...orgia/atlanta/ - whatsapped and wechatted with a few, they all want your zip code and obviously you are chatting with handlers.

    www.usyyq.com/qiaozhiyazhouGA.html - same.

    Might pull the trigger on the supposed student as she said its her part time job and she needs the money- seemed authentic. The rest seem pretty risky.

    Thought I'd share what I found anyway.

    River.
    Those look like want ads looking for girls to hire. Is something lost in Google translation?

  4. #5427

    Sounds like Macy might meet your needs

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinpat1016  [View Original Post]
    I'm also looking for a girl with a natural, untrimmed Bush.

    If anyone knows a provider in the Asian agencies who has a decent Bush, please let me know.

    I know Japanese girls usually have more natural Bush, but lately most of them are fully shaved and the prices are high, so it would be really helpful to know in advance.

    DMs welcome!
    https://www.lkatl.net/macy

  5. #5426

    Learning Chinese

    It is interesting what you find when you google in Chinese. A few sites I'd never seen before.

    www.usapys.com/category.php?catid=270 - Whatsapping with one of the girls 300 for 2 hours and says she is a student.

    http://www.usaypw.com/index.php/cate...orgia/atlanta/ - whatsapped and wechatted with a few, they all want your zip code and obviously you are chatting with handlers.

    www.usyyq.com/qiaozhiyazhouGA.html - same.

    Might pull the trigger on the supposed student as she said its her part time job and she needs the money- seemed authentic. The rest seem pretty risky.

    Thought I'd share what I found anyway.

    River.

  6. #5425

    Updated

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Remember bruh, that is the same agency as Hi-Tokyo where I have had many good times.
    Sorry about that River, yes she is now on Hi-Tokyo. Interesting switch.

  7. #5424

    Hi tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Remember bruh, that is the same agency as Hi-Tokyo where I have had many good times.
    Hey River yah this place has anywhere from 4-10 locations depending on when you look and different girls at each. One of the locations is the same as Hi-Tokyo, I've actually seen it where they were at a different price point from Hi-Tokyo, a little lower for the same service / same girl?? The other locations have reports all over the page from. The Russian is at one of those other locations. The site was easy to reach by text, like very easy? Trying to confirm the protocol from approval to getting in the door. Not a great sign when an agency says come on down right out of the gate.

  8. #5423

    Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by FutureTrunks  [View Original Post]
    Tried to respond but guess black agencies aren't allowed go figure.
    I'm also looking for a girl with a natural, untrimmed Bush.

    If anyone knows a provider in the Asian agencies who has a decent Bush, please let me know.

    I know Japanese girls usually have more natural Bush, but lately most of them are fully shaved and the prices are high, so it would be really helpful to know in advance.

    DMs welcome!

  9. #5422
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Ok the duo does offer BB for both providers. I've had a duo once in an orlando AMP that required cover and it was a bit much swapping out and I've had it where its full blown porn and a completely elevated experience. The Lk duo right now will set you back 1000 (extra pop included) for the BB full experience or 800 for covered. Both providers are into each other, getting this from feedback not first hand. This sets up a very good chance for an amazing time. Eat your wheaties or take your blue pill whatever you need to bring it. I would think CIP and watching your hard work get cleaned up by the other provider during the oozing process would be quite spectacular. I think I read both providers are on the younger side.
    Definitely would be a amazing time, Baby Annie is young and hot which can be rare sometimes at Kgirl agencies.

  10. #5421

    Are they still open?

    https://callescort.org/404-790-2904 Checking to see if they are still open.

  11. #5420

    Hi-Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    https://ww.nyincall.com/view/700. Has a 24 YO Russian girl? I have zero experience with this agency. I heard horror stories and a couple decent ones.

    But Russian does sound nice and could be a great change of scenery Anyone have anything.
    Remember bruh, that is the same agency as Hi-Tokyo where I have had many good times.

  12. #5419

    YuHee

    Quote Originally Posted by DalyAlex21  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if YuHee will be back anytime soon?
    Sorry DalyAlex just got word Yuhee has zero plans to be back as of now. That Sucks!

  13. #5418

    Alice

    https://ww.nyincall.com/view/700. Has a 24 YO Russian girl? I have zero experience with this agency. I heard horror stories and a couple decent ones.

    But Russian does sound nice and could be a great change of scenery Anyone have anything.

  14. #5417

    Perla POP

    Saw Perla recently because I am a sucker for taller (5'4" or above) korg providers. Pretty woman maybe mid to late 30's but who knows. She could have been 50 because I can never tell with korgs. As mentioned in a previous review dirty talk is on from the start. Normally when a gal is that effusive with praise and dirty talk it is a little over the top and feels super fake. Didn't feel that way with her for a second. Shower with preview and to the bed after drying off. BBBJ is on point with her taking me all the way in and licking my balls simultaneously. I returned the favor and then with her on top. Standard positions followed. She indicated that she came a couple of items. I normally would chalk that to her stroking my ego but between while we were switching between mish and doggie, I noticed she had creamed quite a bit, so who knows. Phenomenal body and really tried to please. Would definitely recommend before she leaves on the 22nd.

  15. #5416
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Simple request- If anyone comes across a provider with a decent Bush please let me know. I think if one of these agency girls decided to be different she would be very busy. I think its time for someone to give us a new look. Even if its AMP, I'm open.
    Tried to respond but guess black agencies aren't allowed go figure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape