Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 25031
-
06-18-26 20:53 #24506Senior Member

Posts: 390Latina anyone seen her
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...x/042698533648
Has anyone seen her?
-
06-18-26 14:50 #24505Regular Member

Posts: 3She hasn't on me either. She did however slow down with the BBBJ, maybe almost dozing off but never actually did. Great tits like the last one said!
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 12:59 #24504Regular Member

Posts: 20Post - 6313
Has anyone samples this? Saw on STG today.
skipthegames.com 6313.
-
06-18-26 08:32 #24503Senior Member

Posts: 390I never had her doze off on me but yes she loves her dogs LOL.
Originally Posted by LowElldan
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 07:34 #24502Senior Member

Posts: 75She's a mixed bag
She's very attractive with an absolute amazing set of tits. She does have some boundary issues with her dog. The dog is on the bed while you do the deed. She was also dozing off during the BBBJ. However, she let's you go bare no problem and she performs well. YMMV of course.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 23:19 #24501Senior Member

Posts: 1734Drugs. They don't eat.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 22:46 #24500Regular Member

Posts: 4Bella. Gross.
She is over the hill, fat, and rude. Nuff said.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 18:50 #24499Senior Member

Posts: 390Everyone has differing opinions on her but, I think so.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:29 #24498Senior Member

Posts: 698I'm
Pretty sure weightloss of that magnitude is cause for concern on other fronts but to each their farewell present 😅.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:26 #24497Senior Member

Posts: 62Lexy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...u/540201998393
Texted her and she asked for 250 roses for the half hour. Is that her normal fee? I didn't mind blowing money for pussy when younger but with this economy feels a little overpriced. Is she worth it?
-
06-17-26 11:54 #24496Senior Member

Posts: 202Lizzie
As an earlier report mentioned, way too skinny. I love spinners but she's not healthy looking, Mandy skinny. That's why I stopped seeing Mandy, just not attracted to unhealthy looking skinny.
-
06-17-26 06:24 #24495Senior Member

Posts: 250Same experience
The last time I saw her a few months ago she wasted a lot of time even though we agreed upon a time. She delivers a good service but the weightloss is too much. I'm probably done seeing her. My time is valuable and she doesn't look the same anymore. She has a lot of sagging skin now and pretty much all bones.
Originally Posted by RMK3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 01:34 #24494Regular Member

Posts: 20Saw her once
Nice rack, everything covered. Good hand job but that's about it. Not worth the price of admission for that. Everything else was mechanical. I'm one and done.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:08 #24493Senior Member

Posts: 111Natasha
I responded to the wrong post sorry.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 17:53 #24492Senior Member

Posts: 1406The time thing is the reason I stopped seeing her. All these women do that shit. Give me 15-20 minutes. Then it's ten more minutes. To hell with that, I'm not ordering food from a restaurant where I'm waiting to get served.
Originally Posted by RMK3000
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





