Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 37319
-
06-17-26 13:41 #36764Senior Member

Posts: 35Looks like an AI generated picture. STG girls upping their tech skills LOL.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 12:25 #36763Senior Member

Posts: 101Kat
I just saw that Kat posted. She been out the game for a while and came back and looks like she put some extra weight on. Have anybody sampled her with the new weight she put?
TIA!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...t/865189638058
-
06-17-26 08:12 #36762Senior Member

Posts: 192Sara eros
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2528502.htm?cat=1
Save your money $$ for everything covered visit with no enthusiasm.
-
06-16-26 19:18 #36761Senior Member

Posts: 92Blue
Did she lose her phone or something can't get her to respond.
-
06-16-26 16:03 #36760Senior Member

Posts: 152Seen?
She has Middletown Ohio area code while ad says she's from Virginia.
Originally Posted by KYboy87
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 14:10 #36759Senior Member

Posts: 199I got a thing for BBWs, especially with huge knockers that could sufficate you. Anyone seen Prii Prii? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/384905292644.
-
06-16-26 11:59 #36758Senior Member

Posts: 184Katie on Tryst
Has anyone sampled Katie on Tryst? She looks pretty hot. Wondering about service, location and personality. Feel free to PM.
-
06-15-26 09:48 #36757Senior Member

Posts: 45Lindsay on Tryst
If you're looking for a model agency type girl, Lindsay on Tryst is the hottest girl I've ever seen, but she's an upscale white girl and she's very selective about who she sees. Her bio says she wans to remain low-volume. She's based in Richmond, but travels to Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Williamsburg, etc. I had to go to Charlottesville recently and I was bored in a hotel room. I started scrolling and found her. She's incredible.
Originally Posted by KYboy87
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 21:42 #36756Senior Member

Posts: 316Did you pay that listed rate?
Did you actually pay 5 bills ?
Originally Posted by FNG1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 17:38 #36755Regular Member

Posts: 71Staxx
That new b&w filtered pic she got up looking pretty good. Too bad she don't take care of herself that well. She's good for a trip to Greece when I'm in the mood though. Been awhile since I seen her.
-
06-12-26 21:09 #36754Senior Member

Posts: 96Southside Sadie
She is available. Good one for the rotation. She gives solid BBBJ and kitty is snug.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/849690827148
-
06-12-26 18:05 #36753Senior Member

Posts: 1069My input on this week's topics
Staxx. Been months, maybe all this year she has not responded to my messages. I tried to see her last week. And I used to go see her all the time. Definitely was a regular at one point with her. I guess she done with me.
Allie / Ally. Puerto Rican princess. Been seeing her off and on for over a year. Not putting a cape on for her but my experiences not like what has been mentioned last few days. I don't get interrupted and I've had some nights we have gone multiple rounds at it. I'm not into superfreak activities so I can't speak on some of the extras been mentioned. But I don't get any "no's " from her on what I want. And she good on comms with me. Now she was having phone screen troubles last week and I had to catch her at store because she stop responding to my "I'm here" messages. A lot of guys and girls do seek her attention for random dumb shit. And I have never encountered a handler presence.
Blue. GPS is starting to kick in with her. You know how it goes as her popularity increases. Both my encounters and 2 diff locations starting with a C, I had no issues. I hope mine stays that way. She has a few rules, but nothing that is a mood killer for me. Her low end escorts rates I find of value for cute 19 yr with decent spinner curves and not worn out yet. Anybody got more details about her friends and how they get down?
-
06-12-26 10:27 #36752Senior Member

Posts: 265Dream?
Is she cool to book? Very interested.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209807724
-
06-11-26 18:41 #36751Senior Member

Posts: 105520X brook
Careful out there guys Town motel on brook. FBI took somebody out. Aren't saying why but in these shady notels I'll give you 5 guesses. I've never been there but I'm sure it's home to some. Careful.
-
06-11-26 16:45 #36750Senior Member

Posts: 42Winter in Need
Winter's looking for some help today and running specials. PM if you need the digits.
Old board favorite that was away for awhile but back. Same great throat, pleasant demeanor, and try hard attitude. If throat fucking is on your bucket list I recommend.









Reply With Quote




