Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32956

    Kash

    Decided to celebrate Juneteenth by supporting a small black owned business.

    Coms super responsive, girl in the pics, friendly and personable. Was also ready within 5 min of set time. Incall was a bit messy but not dirty.

    Performance was lackluster, CBJ was alright; and she just wanted to move on to Doggy; the view alone was enough for me, I haven't had a decent AA since Ashley moved on and she scratched the itch for me.

    Hoping subsequent visits are more inspired.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210357877

  2. #32955

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.
    Please clean your inbox as it's full. Love to get pics and phone number of your stunning gal. I could help you out in Dayton area.

  3. #32954

    Just a deposit scam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/266242513240

    Thought I'd try this one. Turned out to just be a deposit scam. I didn't fall for it. Neither should you.

    Have fun and wash your hands.

  4. #32953

    Tink

    Had a recent outcall with Tink. She was easy to get ahold of and set things up with. She was a breath of fresh air, showing up looking even better in person, dressed up in a sexy outfit instead of sweats like you get most of the time. We chatted a bit while I set up the payment, we took our time, no rushing. Got to it and had a good dream. She was enthusiastic and if she was faking it she's a great actress. I heard her timer go off before we finished but she kept going until I blew in the bag no clock watching. Chatted until she got dressed and sent her out the door no problems, no games. Definitely has the potential to be an ATF but YMMV. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...904/8597102461.

  5. #32952

    Moroccan Hottie Moriyah Moor

    Long-time lurker (very long time), occasional hobbyist, first-time poster. Just saw that Moriyah Moor is back in town. I saw her a couple of months ago and what a great experience! She's every bit as hot as her photos, and then some. Absolutely stunning. She was very chill, friendly, and accommodating. BJ, DATY, DATO, CFS. Having her look back at you over her shoulder is hot as hell. Highly recommend!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210175087#.

  6. #32951

    Thalia

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/209455107

    Honestly just an all around good experience. Linking up was rough but that was mainly due to my work schedule. Great conversation. Great body. Ethusiastic. I don't really have a bad thing to report. Will repeat.

  7. #32950

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Brooklyn over the weekend. Cutting to the chase, I will not repeat.

    Communications were pretty terrible. Long periods of silence.

    Her place isn't the worst, but who knew Ft Thomas had slums. Hallways reeked of weed. Filthy.

    Once inside the apartment and it was pretty disheveled. Bed not made. No place to put clothes.

    BBBJ was ok, but CFS was lackluster. I faked an orgasm to get it over with and get out of there.
    Ok first off, I like to say thinks to Drakesawa for giving me Brooklyns number. Now I did see Brooklyn over the weekend. Basically My review was kind of the same as Vinnie's review. Now for me most of it was lack luster. One thing I wish these provider would do is get simple cleaning supplies even if it would be cheap dollar tree wipes or what not. Whats messed up I have had providers before trying to hand me something used and dirty to clean up with hell no, Brooklyn didn't but man One other thing she did have a small dog and a cat there but no bother for me. Anyways thanks Drakesawa.

  8. #32949

    Brooklyn

    I saw Brooklyn over the weekend. Cutting to the chase, I will not repeat.

    Communications were pretty terrible. Long periods of silence.

    Her place isn't the worst, but who knew Ft Thomas had slums. Hallways reeked of weed. Filthy.

    Once inside the apartment and it was pretty disheveled. Bed not made. No place to put clothes.

    BBBJ was ok, but CFS was lackluster. I faked an orgasm to get it over with and get out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have some good news for everyone, Baylis roommate decided to do this too as she needs some help before her trip on the 19th, she's in her early 20's thick in all the right places, she's is a little chubby with huge tits so if bigger girls aren't your thing she's not the one for you, she offers GFE and only wants to do this tomorrow and Sunday since she's off those days, she will be sharing apartment with Bayli when Bayli is back in town next week, please be nice to her and she will be to you, she has an apartment in NKY, she's very sweet! Seniors only message me. Sorry I couldn't get back with everytime last time since everyone was blowing up my inbox.

  9. #32948
    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    Cierra She can bring it. (she Cierra is hard to connect with seen two times) Lynn is Pettie black hair had bbj in car couldn't find her site however I got a nasty text from one of cartel jerks I'm staying far away from her.

    My bad and confusing information hope this gives clarity.
    Agree on Cierra. Good time if you can get into her bedroom but her communication is ducking wacked as hell and not worth that.

    Hoping someone has Intel on the hot one Crazy Steve was asking about.

  10. #32947
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Wrong name

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    The girl you saw Raven was doing duos together. I don't think they are anymore though. So you probably saw her before Raven started on her own.
    Lynn is who I'm talking about my bad hope this is better clarity.

  11. #32946
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Cierra

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    So do I understand that there are two Ravens? Have you seen the one in the link Crazy Steve shared? Is she the one that "can bring it"?

    Thanks brother.
    Cierra She can bring it. (she Cierra is hard to connect with seen two times) Lynn is Pettie black hair had bbj in car couldn't find her site however I got a nasty text from one of cartel jerks I'm staying far away from her.

    My bad and confusing information hope this gives clarity.

  12. #32945

    Chocolate

    Didn't see any recent reviews on this one from anyone here. Really might TOFTT because that is exactly my type of girl but would rather not risk it if anyone has any info on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210079152

  13. #32944

    Raven clarity

    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    More pettie black shorter hair.
    So do I understand that there are two Ravens? Have you seen the one in the link Crazy Steve shared? Is she the one that "can bring it"?

    Thanks brother.

  14. #32943
    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    More pettie black shorter hair.
    The girl you saw Raven was doing duos together. I don't think they are anymore though. So you probably saw her before Raven started on her own.

  15. #32942

    Taylor Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke  [View Original Post]
    Had very bad experience with Taylor Rae. Based on pic and long time posting, took a chance and went to her place. At that communication was good. Her place is via garage to the room that is bad shape which is kind of expected for these girls but that was giving poor vibe. She was dressed well but not in good state of mind and all over the place. I was ready to cut and run but was concenred that she will make big scene so just went along to finsih it which is barely any experience at all. She just wanted to get over and not in mood to make anything pleasant.

    No good for first as well as well any other time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210001791
    Saw her once. She was a mess, I left. Total red flag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape