Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 8327
-
06-19-26 23:16 #8147Regular Member

Posts: 13Any intel?
Only other listing for her is a Mojo Village from a year ago.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...-/459034949538
-
06-19-26 20:15 #8146Senior Member

Posts: 539Totally Agree
I have half a doz. Regs, that give me BBFS extended no rush priority visits that are ALL $100, NONE of them advertise or offer CIP but I have known these for a number of years, yeah Lets go back a few. I mind back to those sexy sluts Roxy & Lynn, both were CREAMPIE 60 when I met them, Roxy retired, got married, Lynn is fucked off, calls the LE on clients for years now. Let see, Kat, Bambi, Jennifer, even now. Dede, Elizabeth, April, Deb, Honei, Hailey, Angie, Sassy-Autumn were all between 50 -80 but most of them are gone now. And those were ALL BBFS CIP CREAMPIE, or CIM every one every time. Even Melissa the petite redhead bruntette now Blonde I think has let me bb pull out for 80 several times when I was short. Now I know that new ladies I am interested in, have let me know that they do offer, for around 2 & I feel certain with enough visits I can work that down, frequent flyers get perks you know.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 15:00 #8145Senior Member

Posts: 90Lola
Just saw this chick, always good time. Saw her across from the mgm. Easy contact and delivers as promised. I have repeated.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 08:47 #8144Senior Member

Posts: 349Vegas has certainly better higher end girls than Phoenix. A lot more selection also.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 00:23 #8143Senior Member

Posts: 73My preference these days is for that type. Theres a petite blonde that hangs around boulder and russel that gives the best jizzum swallowing bjs I've ever had!
Almost makes me want to marry her lolol!
.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 00:19 #8142Senior Member

Posts: 73It's amazing to me how little talent Vegas has. Phoenix has 2 x the caliber of hoes than here. It's kind of weird actually.
.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:27 #8141Senior Member

Posts: 252I don't want to fuck those types either. But most, even the cute ones, are on drugs.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:25 #8140Senior Member

Posts: 252Ijs. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
I am not trying to be disrespectful but the caliber of girls here isn't on the level of LA or the Bay area. Paying these girls top dollar is crazy to me. There are very few girl posted in this forum who are NOT on some kind of drugs.
I paid 200+ for one girl that a member suggested to me in the DM and she was a BADDIE. No noticeable hard drug use. Young, Hot, and petite.
-
06-16-26 20:48 #8139Senior Member

Posts: 3424I'm sure they're out there. They just tend to be druggies, toothless meth skanks, or some other version of those that I simply don't want to fuck, must less put my dick inside uncovered. The great thing about this hobby is there's a price point and type for everyone.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:03 #8138Senior Member

Posts: 73I 1000 percent agree that the younger sluts are horrible at their job! Older ladies have a way better skillset in my opinion. Also, I agree that mongers shoukdnt pay more than 100 for FS or 60 BJ. Most times I expect a BBBJ with swallow for 50. Yes, theyre out there! Happy mongering fellas!
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:09 #8137Senior Member

Posts: 252Paying more than 200 for a girl who is not a porn star or at least an 8 is crazy IMHO. You are also killing the market paying unworthy girls that type of money. Remember gentlemen. THE BUYER DETERMINES THE MARKET.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
A girl can tell you "I don't do anything for under 200" until no one is visiting. Then she has to come down on those prices. Drugs have to get smoked. Rooms or rent have to get paid for. Learn to walk away from undeserving high price girls.
If she is on list crawler, Callescort, skipthegames, or megapersonals and you are paying more than $200 for less than an hour send me your number so I can intervene. LOL.
I remember hitting up SandraPhucksalot asking for bare for $80. She said no 5 times. Until she said yes.
Every time HAzel is in town I ask to pay her 100. She said no every time. Until she needed the money. https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025425708.
There is another girl on here I banged for $70 and she tells me she charges you guys $150 plus.
I pay way under what a lot of you guys pay. Not because I'm better, but because I have a price point that I still to.
Don't be afraid to walk away fellas. Keep asking for your price. They will no most of the time. Until they say yes.
-
06-15-26 19:48 #8136Senior Member

Posts: 252In my none monger life I like females 23-30. However I've been mongering since 2000 my freshman year in college I have learned in two decades the 30+ girls are just better fucks man. My regulars like Lola, Brittany, Brandi, or the Brazilian who retired that I still see from time to time really make love to the dick. Jasmine (before she got a pimp) would suck me like I was her bf.
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
The young girl rarely do that kind of stuff. The young girls I recommend on here are more because I know some of you guys like them young and skinny. Truth is they suck at their job.
-
06-15-26 19:37 #8135Senior Member

Posts: 252I ask for Bare right away before I see the girl. The younger they are the more you need to be very clear with them. The young ALWAYS have pimps who give them crazy rules to go by. Often times you are texting their pimp and not them.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
The older girls +30 are way more open to bare. Now if you get a young one and she is attracted to you and away from her pimp you can ask and offer more for bare.
If you like them young and bare just know you will have to pay a lot more.
-
06-15-26 19:28 #8134Senior Member

Posts: 252Can you DM me the name of the club?
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 19:26 #8133Senior Member

Posts: 252Get Tested Especially if you are married.
Luckily I get tested every 30 days because of my life style. My regulars weren't available so I took a chance on a streetwalker on boulder. Got the clap but would not have known if I didn't get tested. Also lucky she was the only person I've seen in the last 3 weeks.
Make sure you mongers get tested. We have to keep each other safe.
Remember even though a lot of you guys gatekeep if she lets you go bareback, she is letting someone else bareback. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. Get tested.











Reply With Quote





