rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 2696 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 40432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40327

    Dynasty

    Who is the best to see there? Best looking? Best massage? Best service? I appreciate you all.

  2. #40326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1426
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on Tomikos massage? I read thats shes kind of a milf/gilf sort of like Kay from PCR. Any info would be great. PM is fine. Thanks
    Kay was better. A bit younger, taller, nicer titties. Great massage skills and great service. All BB. Really enjoyed DATY, made her cum on a regular basis. If she came out of retirement I'd go see her again.

  3. #40325

    Tomikos

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on Tomikos massage? I read thats shes kind of a milf/gilf sort of like Kay from PCR. Any info would be great. PM is fine. Thanks
    Intel says she is 68. Saw a video clip of her on the news. Decent looking. Can't get a reply to my text so I gave up. Guessing I need local area code like with Junko. Perhaps she sees only regulars.

  4. #40324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1426
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on Tomikos massage? I read thats shes kind of a milf/gilf sort of like Kay from PCR. Any info would be great. PM is fine. Thanks
    Been awhile since I saw her. Licensed massage. Gilf by now. Very friendly. CFS, CBJ. Decent body from what I remember.

  5. #40323
    Does anyone have information on Tomikos massage? I read thats shes kind of a milf/gilf sort of like Kay from PCR. Any info would be great. PM is fine. Thanks

  6. #40322

    Massage

    Where can I find a real full massage and full service after?

  7. #40321
    Quote Originally Posted by SamOwens  [View Original Post]
    Unless there's a new place that just opened up, there is no place above millions or around that area and probably got mixed up with choi's garden which right down the road from each other. The only place that I know near Walmart or Sheridan st recently was lemon blossom and was next to choi's garden, upstairs on the 2nd floor at the corner of Rycroft and cedar. They are closed at that location and is now lemon scent on makaloa st. It's not on the second floor but it is close to Walmart.
    I remember when LB was at Cedar and Sheridan. Thanks for jogging my memory. I see on Maps that Choi's is right there. I couldn't place it at first.

    There is an apartment AMP above Million but they are affiliated with Ilikai so you might not get the girl you want unless you go to the right location, and as others have noted the Million area (and that building) is sketchy at all times; don't 'dress to impress'.

  8. #40320
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheus808  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to get consensus on usual price for FS. Fairly new to this. My usual damage averages 4. Do they give you leeway if you're a regular?
    Depends on if it's an c or K AMP. It usually around 3.

    If you go to a he place. It's YMMV.

  9. #40319

    Usual Damage

    Just wanted to get consensus on usual price for FS. Fairly new to this. My usual damage averages 4. Do they give you leeway if you're a regular?

  10. #40318
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 283
    Quote Originally Posted by SamOwens  [View Original Post]
    Unless there's a new place that just opened up, there is no place above millions or around that area and probably got mixed up with choi's garden which right down the road from each other. The only place that I know near Walmart or Sheridan st recently was lemon blossom and was next to choi's garden, upstairs on the 2nd floor at the corner of Rycroft and cedar. They are closed at that location and is now lemon scent on makaloa st. It's not on the second floor but it is close to Walmart.
    Could sure go for a feast of kalbi and clit combo.

  11. #40317
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    If someone could clarify I'd be interested (smiley here). I just know where Million is...
    Unless there's a new place that just opened up, there is no place above millions or around that area and probably got mixed up with choi's garden which right down the road from each other. The only place that I know near Walmart or Sheridan st recently was lemon blossom and was next to choi's garden, upstairs on the 2nd floor at the corner of Rycroft and cedar. They are closed at that location and is now lemon scent on makaloa st. It's not on the second floor but it is close to Walmart.

  12. #40316

    Chois Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    If someone could clarify I'd be interested (smiley here). I just know where Million is...
    Didn't see anything. Looked around saw nothing.

  13. #40315
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedTuna  [View Original Post]
    I think he's referring to the place above Choi's Garden? I heard at one time there was a place there but haven't verified myself.
    If someone could clarify I'd be interested (smiley here). I just know where Million is...

  14. #40314
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Interestingly, the Spa Coral website lists two locations with two different phone numbers. For what the website says is "Location 1", an address of 16 xx Kalakaua Avenue and a phone number ending in 1676 are provided. For what the website says is "Location 2", an address of 17 xx Kalakaua Avenue is provided, with a unit number high up in Century Center and a phone number ending in 1109.

    https://www.spacoral.com/location-1

    However, I don't personally know whether this info on the website is accurate. Additional or different info is welcome.
    They have both locations, girls move between them. The 16 xx is a bit of a walk of shame for those uncomfortable with heavy traffic right there to see you at the front door, but any available parking is convenient and free. The CC place is nice but the parking gets full. Also it is not as tiny as the 16 XX location as it is a modified 2/2 unit.

  15. #40313
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney6  [View Original Post]
    Been there twice. Both times were disappointing. The girls look nothing like the pic in fact I don't know why I went back for a second time. The massage was lame and after the flip was terrible. But to each his own. I guarantee some guys had a decent experience there.
    Thank you, I appreciate your reply, idon't think I'll bother, hate paying for mediocre service.

    Mahalo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape