Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17271
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of quality, attractive escorts in St Louis. It depends on who you ask, but the list usually goes Tavia, Lilia, Heather S, Charlotte, Crystal and Morgan J (when she's advertising). Most of the rest are various levels of junkies, heavies, and uglies. St Louis sucks for mongering. Better to take a monger trip to the coasts or Chicago, which has a pretty vibrant ho-scene. Or even better, Mexico. St Louis does not have the quality to justify the sky-high prices.
    You can get hot / young, GFE / unrushed, and cheap. Pick 2.

    For the guy looking at Tryst girls / prices, I would be very careful about making conclusions because most of the Tryst ads appear to be scams now. I would be very skeptical about any girl traveling from out of state with a WhatsApp number. And asking for a deposit is usually a red flag for a scam.

    BTW I'll add Henny and Raya to the list. They're not cheap either but if Tavia is on the list they should be too. Raya is my favorite now in STL.

  2. #17270
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lilia is far from GFE, right? I've seen several from your list but believe I've never reached out to Lilia because she's basically a hot body and good experience but really just FS. If I'm wrong, apparently I've been missing out, but GFE is kind of a requirement for me if we're going to talk about the best of the best.

    I'll also agree with another poster on Henny. While she has jacked up her prices to the point that she's much less affordable, she was always amazing. Actually 19-20 years old and the body you'd expect from a girl they age. Also a great kisser, tasty DATY and can take it hard and deep.
    GFE is a whole other thing, which is why I didn't really consider it while making my list. That widdles the list down even more. No. Lilia is not GFE. She's robotic and kinda cold. Pretty attractive lady, but def not GFE. But you can get GFE from other, less attractive ladies. Just how far down the hotness pole are you willing to slide? Most of the women on the list are not GFE. Hell, they don't act like they want you there half the time, but they're hot enough to get away with it. The combination of hotness and GFE becomes a null set here in St Louis, with very few exceptions and mostly with ladies who have retired or disappeared.

    Hell, one of my ATF GFE providers wouldn't even list in the top 100 ladies I've been with based on attractiveness!

  3. #17269

    Yannii, meh

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She's been posting on Tryst for quite a while with consistent pic updates and has somewhat reasonable pricing. Strange that there have been no reviews if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yannibaby
    She just seems to me like she's very unintelligent and it wouldn't be a fun time, even if she is attractive.

  4. #17268

    Lilia

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of quality, attractive escorts in St Louis. It depends on who you ask, but the list usually goes Tavia, Lilia, Heather S, Charlotte, Crystal and Morgan J (when she's advertising). Most of the rest are various levels of junkies, heavies, and uglies. St Louis sucks for mongering. Better to take a monger trip to the coasts or Chicago, which has a pretty vibrant ho-scene. Or even better, Mexico. St Louis does not have the quality to justify the sky-high prices.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lilia is far from GFE, right? I've seen several from your list but believe I've never reached out to Lilia because she's basically a hot body and good experience but really just FS. If I'm wrong, apparently I've been missing out, but GFE is kind of a requirement for me if we're going to talk about the best of the best.

    I'll also agree with another poster on Henny. While she has jacked up her prices to the point that she's much less affordable, she was always amazing. Actually 19-20 years old and the body you'd expect from a girl they age. Also a great kisser, tasty DATY and can take it hard and deep.

  5. #17267

    Valentina Vecchi

    On her first day in town, I decided to pay a visit to Valentina Vecchi https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-vecchi..

    I'd used that agency before and had a good experience, figured this would be a good time. I was wrong. She's incredibly hot, but extremely disinterested and disengaged. No kissing, no BJ, nothing. She just dropped her dress, laid down on the bed with a vibrator, and started giving herself attention; I was just a witness to join in at my leisure. Mish with the fakest of moans and out the door. What a waste of time and money.

  6. #17266
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    That's actually the dream scenario for most peelers. They find a few reliable clients who pay a premium rate and they stick to that. Kinda like having a few baby daddies. I get it. Most of us are weirdos but some of us are violent assholes who bite, claw, and inflict pain. Enough that keeping a wide open door policy is not a good long term solution. Have you ever wondered why some of these women have 1000 yard stares when they're giving uninspired handjobs?

    I personally know of a lady who had her vagina all scratched up from a dude who had recently cut his nails (sharp) and decided that scratching inside her would be a great idea while he basically held her down. She couldn't take any dicks for a week. Pretty sure the $200 ain't worth that. These women go through a lot of dudes, and most of them are either boring, awkward, weird, or downright dangerous. You think the desirable, attractive, well-adjusted men are paying for sex on Listcrawler?
    Can confirm. I have a regular I see and dude raped her asshole so bad she was hospitalized and was out for over a month and basically never the same. Most guys are cool, understand boundaries, show up on time, tip and are gentlemen, but there are some real losers that ruin it for the rest of us.

  7. #17265

    Any information or reviews?

    Just looking for any reviews or experiences with Sammie. Definitely interested in her, will probably try to meet up with her. Just looking for any red flags or bad reviews before I do LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210223598

  8. #17264
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of quality, attractive escorts in St Louis. It depends on who you ask, but the list usually goes Tavia, Lilia, Heather S, Charlotte, Crystal and Morgan J (when she's advertising). Most of the rest are various levels of junkies, heavies, and uglies. St Louis sucks for mongering. Better to take a monger trip to the coasts or Chicago, which has a pretty vibrant ho-scene. Or even better, Mexico. St Louis does not have the quality to justify the sky-high prices.
    You can get hot / young, GFE / unrushed, and cheap. Pick 2.

    For the guy looking at Tryst girls / prices, I would be very careful about making conclusions because most of the Tryst ads appear to be scams now. I would be very skeptical about any girl traveling from out of state with a WhatsApp number. And asking for a deposit is usually a red flag for a scam.

    BTW I'll add Henny and Raya to the list. They're not cheap either but if Tavia is on the list they should be too. Raya is my favorite now in STL.

  9. #17263

    Perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    So she doesn't want money? What occupation does she think this is?
    That's actually the dream scenario for most peelers. They find a few reliable clients who pay a premium rate and they stick to that. Kinda like having a few baby daddies. I get it. Most of us are weirdos but some of us are violent assholes who bite, claw, and inflict pain. Enough that keeping a wide open door policy is not a good long term solution. Have you ever wondered why some of these women have 1000 yard stares when they're giving uninspired handjobs?

    I personally know of a lady who had her vagina all scratched up from a dude who had recently cut his nails (sharp) and decided that scratching inside her would be a great idea while he basically held her down. She couldn't take any dicks for a week. Pretty sure the $200 ain't worth that. These women go through a lot of dudes, and most of them are either boring, awkward, weird, or downright dangerous. You think the desirable, attractive, well-adjusted men are paying for sex on Listcrawler?

  10. #17262
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She's been posting on Tryst for quite a while with consistent pic updates and has somewhat reasonable pricing. Strange that there have been no reviews if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yannibaby
    I do remember seeing review on here about HER, mostly positive if I remember.

  11. #17261
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a blue moon you can find one on listcrawler, then they go UTR because of all the weirdos out there.
    So she doesn't want money? What occupation does she think this is?

  12. #17260
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She's been posting on Tryst for quite a while with consistent pic updates and has somewhat reasonable pricing. Strange that there have been no reviews if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yannibaby
    I had setup a meeting with her a couple months ago and she flaked on me and never responded when it was time to meet.

  13. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Most of the rest are various levels of junkies, heavies, and uglies.
    Yeah, that's a pretty spot-on read of the local scene.

    But hey, if you're into overweight, haggard looking junkie white girls or often just as obese hood rat black girls.

  14. #17258

    Yannii from Tryst

    Has anyone seen this one? She's been posting on Tryst for quite a while with consistent pic updates and has somewhat reasonable pricing. Strange that there have been no reviews if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yannibaby

  15. #17257
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of quality, attractive escorts in St Louis. It depends on who you ask, but the list usually goes Tavia, Lilia, Heather S, Charlotte, Crystal and Morgan J (when she's advertising). Most of the rest are various levels of junkies, heavies, and uglies. St Louis sucks for mongering. Better to take a monger trip to the coasts or Chicago, which has a pretty vibrant ho-scene. Or even better, Mexico. St Louis does not have the quality to justify the sky-high prices.
    Essentially we just have a bunch of ugly fat women taxing the married men who can't travel to better / cheaper cities. You can pay 120 for hot Chinese women in NYC and la.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape