High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 502 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 7528
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7438
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 283
    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    OMG just love the entertainment this place no good.

    Please read carefully 😆.
    Should have taken those BVDs off and 86'd the bedsheet covering for starters.

    Second, lay face up with your hard on boner so she knows you mean business.

  2. #7437
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Did Cici give you he? Sensual finish?
    OMG just love the entertainment this place no good.

    Please read carefully 😆.

  3. #7436

    Cici at Fantastic Spa Vineyard

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachlan  [View Original Post]
    I walked in to this massage spa without any appointment. The parking lot was pretty empty at 10:50 am. There was a Chinese middle aged woman that was at the reception desk. She couldn't understand nor spoke English when I asked what kind of massage styles do they offer. Do they do Thai, Swedish? Only Chinese. Well I was told it was $70 for a Chinese masssge. She did not ask me to pay beforehand. She led me to a private room which had a massage table and a lamp that was turned on. At least they had a split unit AC in the room. I took off my shirt and shorts and left my bbds on and laid down under the sheet with my face down. She returned to my room 5 minutes later and brought a translator unit with her. I told her I wanted a deep hard massage but she disappointed me as it was predominantly a rubbing oil session, not really trained or qualified as a massage therapist. I think her name was Cici. I don't recommend her at all. Paid the $70 plus $10 gratuity.
    Did Cici give you he? Sensual finish?

  4. #7435

    Cici at Fantastic Spa in Vineyard Blvd

    I walked in to this massage spa without any appointment. The parking lot was pretty empty at 10:50 am. There was a Chinese middle aged woman that was at the reception desk. She couldn't understand nor spoke English when I asked what kind of massage styles do they offer. Do they do Thai, Swedish? Only Chinese. Well I was told it was $70 for a Chinese masssge. She did not ask me to pay beforehand. She led me to a private room which had a massage table and a lamp that was turned on. At least they had a split unit AC in the room. I took off my shirt and shorts and left my bbds on and laid down under the sheet with my face down. She returned to my room 5 minutes later and brought a translator unit with her. I told her I wanted a deep hard massage but she disappointed me as it was predominantly a rubbing oil session, not really trained or qualified as a massage therapist. I think her name was Cici. I don't recommend her at all. Paid the $70 plus $10 gratuity.

  5. #7434

    Prostate Massage

    Looking for a good massage with a prostate HE. Any good recommendations?

  6. #7433

    Bubble Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkolulu  [View Original Post]
    Found on Craigslist. Can't find any mention of it using search.

    Can anyone offer reviews? Thanks.
    Tried that they have a little machine that makes soapy bubbles. The massage was like light touch with the bubbles. Felt good and a total different experience. That place is Chinese run, the therapist I had was average looking and gave a HE. 1. 60.

  7. #7432

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Got it. Thanks. Nuru wit Gina sounds good LOL.
    Where can you see this Gina you guys speak of?

  8. #7431
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...63-1887_418519

    Sweet Asian hottie. Nice oil bodyrub. Naked. Nice petite body. Big tits, sweet pussy. Good CBJ, all the way inside. Feels like bareback. Very friendly, talk story after, no rush. Would return.

    Rus.
    Thanks Rus. Any FS on menu for addt'l spend?

  9. #7430

    Nanea Bubble Massage

    Found on Craigslist. Can't find any mention of it using search.

    Can anyone offer reviews? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogane  [View Original Post]
    Nanea's Massage Update:

    So I tried Nanea's massage ...
    Very Respectfully,

    Sho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎  

  10. #7429

    Beware of cat fish

    Quote Originally Posted by Soljah77  [View Original Post]
    Any of you tried these two? They're located at Century Square at Bishop. Ad says no full service but I think HE is available. Then again I tried to confirm the offered services and I got ignored. Any insights are appreciated.BD nightmare

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13340340.html
    Massage is not bad. That is all. Read between the lines:

  11. #7428
    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    OMG so much drama for these Thai women.

    I know all of them long time, yes they are nice women, but of course they provide comfort and want to make money, get many Thai shops all over town.

    Trying to prove your better then the other guy is not prove anything, get your massage and happy and go home 🤙127997;.
    I agree. Not trying to prove anything. Was saying that they have a choice on their price and we have a choice if we want to pay. I am not the only that does it this way. I have a couple of friends that get the same treatment. When you see these girls getting there pics taken for instagram and Facebook, who is taking the pics? Difference between the AMP and Thai massage / strip club is their choice. One has a choice. The other has no choice and has to fuck everyone that walks in.

  12. #7427
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw1  [View Original Post]
    Yikes, should just get FS at those prices!
    That's relatively inexpensive. Therapists at Pin Thai Aiea Towne demands over 200.

    Mona and Sofia at Thai Touch in Kalihi demands 200.

  13. #7426
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    I was told same price as the massage.
    Yikes, should just get FS at those prices!

  14. #7425

    Tears and Alisa

    Any of you tried these two? They're located at Century Square at Bishop. Ad says no full service but I think HE is available. Then again I tried to confirm the offered services and I got ignored. Any insights are appreciated.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13340340.html

  15. #7424

    Nice Hapa Asian

    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...63-1887_418519

    Sweet Asian hottie. Nice oil bodyrub. Naked. Nice petite body. Big tits, sweet pussy. Good CBJ, all the way inside. Feels like bareback. Very friendly, talk story after, no rush. Would return.

    Rus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape