Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 17927
-
06-17-26 13:18 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 116Wait
How in the hell did you get 10 dollars a bottle. I tried doing that and it was 200 $. Was that primary care physician and through what insurance?
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 10:52 #17641Senior Member

Posts: 121Thank you. Makes sense now.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 10:03 #17640Senior Member

Posts: 84Many bad reviews on her. Shayden
Bump this old review.
Originally Posted by SixBoss
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...555&viewfull=1#post7412555.
-
06-17-26 09:00 #17639Regular Member

Posts: 3Also a bad experience. Strung out. Not sure I would call any part of what she did a massage. I think she fell asleep with my dick in her mouth.
Originally Posted by PopularSalmon
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 08:40 #17638Regular Member

Posts: 3Agree, suggest skipping. She's pretty strung out.
Originally Posted by Freeman552
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 07:22 #17637Senior Member

Posts: 119Gps
Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by GeorgeNo
[View Original Post]
A woman that thinks her pussy is GOLD. She thinks her pussy is more valuable than it is. Lot of that going around lately. Sam thinks that because her claim that she is "Clean and Sober" she worth more.
-
06-16-26 22:30 #17636Regular Member

Posts: 5Fairly certain that's Shayden with a wig. Ads formatted the same as her others. Should be reviews under that name.
Originally Posted by SixBoss
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:46 #17635Senior Member

Posts: 121What is GPS?? I doubt you the device for the car. .
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:37 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 34Honestly looks like Mia without the tattoos. Try it. You might like it. Mia is a fantastic time.
Originally Posted by SixBoss
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 12:08 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 119Sam-Waste of time
The more things change the more they stay the same. Other than GPS. I saw her several times in Lexington before she was supposedly clean and sober. Communication skills were not her strong suit and still are not. Lackluster then appears lackluster now as well.
Originally Posted by Sharpie560
[View Original Post]
At the time she was living in squalor in the motel off of Richmond Rd. The motel room was filthy, not sure when it was ever cleaned. Her son was sleeping on a mattress on the floor. A pit bull was living in the bath room. I can't imagine raising a son in those conditions.
As fellow clients might remember she was a serious addict. She was so numb to her situation she didn't even realize or bother to hide her drug use. There were numerous reviews of how lackluster she was and was just going through the motions. She was so high she had trouble walking up and down stairs. Paraphernalia was lying around on the bathroom and bedroom floor. Not to mention the spider bites on her arms and hands.
I have learned over the years, time is not a concept junkies are familiar with. This trip I tried to set up a meeting on Saturday morning at 11:00 she agreed. Then crickets. I came back later and said how about 11:00 PM. She said that would be fine. 15 minutes prior I checked to confirm. -yes, crickets. 11;15 said she was driving and could not respond. How about meeting in 45 minutes so she could shower and eat. I asked where she was. She was at a motel off of Winchester Rd. Probably a 2 star. I said it was going to take 10 minutes to get there. Why don't we try to meet on Sunday morning? As you can guess it never materialized.
Several red flags in her recent post.
"ready to party".
"I got myself in a situation".
"I want to make as much money as fast as I can".
What does that tell you? Is she back using? I hope not but lot of bad signals.
-
06-16-26 11:32 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 58Okay what's the deal
Has anybody seen her I don't see anybody talking about her that ass is crazy And if somebody has talked about her what's the bad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/657305339311
-
06-16-26 11:23 #17631Senior Member

Posts: 334Kit Kat
Saw her last night for the first time in several months. If you like a good looking 40 something MILF I would recommend. No quit in her game and she will happily suck your cock for as long as you want, she definitely enjoys it. Loves to ride reverse cowgirl as well. She has no ad available so don't ask for that as she operates UTR. Plenty of guys here have her number. She's looking for a few good men so we know that right there excludes some of you LOL. I won't give her number to first time posters or those with few posts that have never left reviews. She is in the Nicholasville area but getting a roome in Lexington for the rest of the week I believe. Now, carry on.
-
06-16-26 11:21 #17630Senior Member

Posts: 107K-org
Not only are the girls not great looking the service is sub par and they try to upcharge every chance they get. I visit them at least once a year and idk why I still do at this point.
Originally Posted by Tosino
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for pretty Asians and good service I can't recommend the K-org in Louisville highly enough. It's $$ but if you got it I highly recommend going at least once.
-
06-16-26 11:17 #17629Senior Member

Posts: 159Vivian Grace
Good morning all! Vivian is available all week.
Message me if you need her contact information.
Be safe. NGN.
-
06-16-26 10:45 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 75"let me take care of that morning wood" Listing
Has anyone seen or heard anything about this lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/708140994225
Seems intresting but also at the Motel off Newtown that some other questionable ladies are at allot.








Reply With Quote





