Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 365 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 5469
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I saw Candy a couple months ago. We had a good time. I don't recall every detail but I believe she was at least LFK if not more. Also don't remember if it was BBBJ or covered. For me it comes down to attitude and effort and she did well in those areas including CFS. Decent looking, kinda par for the course for Relax. Vivi and Lucky are probably the hottest, Ewa and Kiki are the most fun. I went in looking for the elusive Rachel and ended up with Candy. I'd probably rank her below the four I just listed but that doesn't mean it was a bad time.
    Candy was LFK and BBBJ for my visit.

  2. #5228

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSeekingFun  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I've seen Ewa, Kiki, Licky, Vivi and so on (Kiki the most) but I'd like to change it up. Who besides those are a good time? I saw reports on Gina and Rachel being worth a shot but every time I call they are not there. I have heard the name Candy a few times but I do not see a report, so please enlighten me. Thanks in advance. Happy hunting.
    I saw Candy a couple months ago. We had a good time. I don't recall every detail but I believe she was at least LFK if not more. Also don't remember if it was BBBJ or covered. For me it comes down to attitude and effort and she did well in those areas including CFS. Decent looking, kinda par for the course for Relax. Vivi and Lucky are probably the hottest, Ewa and Kiki are the most fun. I went in looking for the elusive Rachel and ended up with Candy. I'd probably rank her below the four I just listed but that doesn't mean it was a bad time.

  3. #5227

    Relax Lucky

    She probably has the best tiities (if not, top three for sure) I have seen, and I have seen many.

    Perfectly sized hemispheres for her petite frame with pointy nipples.

  4. #5226

    Any New Girls At Relax Worth Seeing

    Hi all. I've seen Ewa, Kiki, Licky, Vivi and so on (Kiki the most) but I'd like to change it up. Who besides those are a good time? I saw reports on Gina and Rachel being worth a shot but every time I call they are not there. I have heard the name Candy a few times but I do not see a report, so please enlighten me. Thanks in advance. Happy hunting.

  5. #5225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Do some research

    Quote Originally Posted by Staaab430  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, where is relax?
    You have 3 posts all asking questions, why don't you do some research and contribute to the board?

  6. #5224

    Glen Ellyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Staaab430  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, where is relax?
    On Roosevelt road.

  7. #5223

    This is not Relax Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizziano  [View Original Post]
    Is what Kiki looks like? If it is I'm so jealous of you guys as she used to be in Indiana. She always offers top tier service even if you only tip $40. My first time seeing her I tipped $40 upfront expecting a HJ as FS is scarce in Indiana. But to my surprise she came in the room and started undressing. The place she was at didn't have a shower so I could only get a CBJ. I'm jealous she was willing to give anyone a BBBJ. But Even for $40 she still offered a FS experience. Whatever city she ends up in those AMP patrons are in for a helluva time with her.
    Great report, but this is not the Kiki from Relax in GE.

  8. #5222

    Relax

    Just curious, where is relax?

  9. #5221
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHappyDog  [View Original Post]
    I've never done a table shower anywhere. Have seen the table there post massage show.

    Does she get naked?

    I am probably headed there next day or to. May need a shower beforehand.

    I take it I should then request a table show and enjoy being washed.

    Debating about getting rimjob. Doesn't sound like anyone has ever been disappointed.
    Definitely shower first, clean under your nails, trim your nails and toe nails, brush your teeth. The ladies appreciate the little things.

  10. #5220

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizziano  [View Original Post]
    Is what Kiki looks like? If it is I'm so jealous of you guys as she used to be in Indiana. She always offers top tier service even if you only tip $40. My first time seeing her I tipped $40 upfront expecting a HJ as FS is scarce in Indiana. But to my surprise she came in the room and started undressing. The place she was at didn't have a shower so I could only get a CBJ. I'm jealous she was willing to give anyone a BBBJ. But Even for $40 she still offered a FS experience. Whatever city she ends up in those AMP patrons are in for a helluva time with her.
    It sure resembles the Kiki at Relax. I'd have to see her naked.

  11. #5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Xizziano  [View Original Post]
    Is what Kiki looks like? If it is I'm so jealous of you guys as she used to be in Indiana. She always offers top tier service even if you only tip $40. My first time seeing her I tipped $40 upfront expecting a HJ as FS is scarce in Indiana. But to my surprise she came in the room and started undressing. The place she was at didn't have a shower so I could only get a CBJ. I'm jealous she was willing to give anyone a BBBJ. But Even for $40 she still offered a FS experience. Whatever city she ends up in those AMP patrons are in for a helluva time with her.
    don't think it is the same Kiki.

  12. #5218

    Is this the Kiki you guys are talking about?

    Is what Kiki looks like? If it is I'm so jealous of you guys as she used to be in Indiana. She always offers top tier service even if you only tip $40. My first time seeing her I tipped $40 upfront expecting a HJ as FS is scarce in Indiana. But to my surprise she came in the room and started undressing. The place she was at didn't have a shower so I could only get a CBJ. I'm jealous she was willing to give anyone a BBBJ. But Even for $40 she still offered a FS experience. Whatever city she ends up in those AMP patrons are in for a helluva time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    So called ahead to see if they were busy, was interested to come around 8 pm for an hrs. When I asked who was there today, the lady sounded passed I was asking, must have been Lucky (she has resting ***** face every time I see her. All girls here she shouted back.

    Arrived around 8 pm through the back, knocked on the wall as I walked around the corner. Kiki quickly grabbed me and brought me to her "Work" room #1, asked me how long and I replied 1 hr. Handed her the. 70 house asked if I wanted shower first, yes I replied. Get undressed she replied and was out the door. A couple minutes later she was back in the room, handed me the towel and grabbed my half erect member and balls. Saying beautiful cock. As we walked down the hall she was grabbing my ass directing me to the shower room. Climbed onto the table and she immediately was teasing me all over. Ass, johnson, balls as she was soaping me up. Great shower as she also washed my hair. Time for drying and the BBBJ started as she was kneeling in front of me dying me off, what a beautiful sight. Back to the room to start the massage, but she wasn't interested in that. After she finished drying my legs and feet, she puts a towel on the table and has me sit on the edge of the table and continues where she left off with the BBBJ. She has great sucking and slurping skills, after some 5 minutes she stands in front of me and starts kissing me, but more like sticking her tongue out and wanting me to suck on it (not my thing and was a little disappointed). She then asked me to lie on my back and climbed on top of me to continue where she left off, I grabbed her ass and pulled her up so we were in the 69 position, what a tasty treat, unfortunately she doesn't like FIV or FIA (disappointing) after 10 minutes of that she twists back around and kneels in-between by legs and is really going to town on my cock, another 10 minutes..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3640.jpg‎  

  13. #5217

    You saw Kiki?

    Kiki? Is she in Illinois now? A small Chinese girl? Kinda cute, flirty, good energy? Does she look like.

    This?

    I tried to attach a photo she sent me if it doesn't go through can I DM it to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    So called ahead to see if they were busy, was interested to come around 8 pm for an hrs. When I asked who was there today, the lady sounded passed I was asking, must have been Lucky (she has resting ***** face every time I see her. All girls here she shouted back.

    Arrived around 8 pm through the back, knocked on the wall as I walked around the corner. Kiki quickly grabbed me and brought me to her "Work" room #1, asked me how long and I replied 1 hr. Handed her the. 70 house asked if I wanted shower first, yes I replied. Get undressed she replied and was out the door. A couple minutes later she was back in the room, handed me the towel and grabbed my half erect member and balls. Saying beautiful cock. As we walked down the hall she was grabbing my ass directing me to the shower room. Climbed onto the table and she immediately was teasing me all over. Ass, johnson, balls as she was soaping me up. Great shower as she also washed my hair.

  14. #5216

    Relax Lucky

    Alright everyone. I've seen Ewa, Kiki, and now Lucky. I called when I was parked to see if she was available and they told me she was, but come in. Went into Candy's room, didn't really want her then got passed into Vivi's room as I told them I specifically wanted Lucky. After waiting 15 minutes in Vivi's room, Lucky comes in and this will be my first time with a spinner type. She was young and pretty and we were around the same age. Brought me into her room and she says "so who recommended you here"? She speaks decent English and I told her I've been here many times and met with Ewa and Kiki and once she heard me say that, she instantly goes in for the DFK without me asking. We went on for about 1 min and she asks me if Ewa can give me a shower and massage because she was exhausted telling me she had "a lot of clients" and would just want level 3 after so she can relax. Got my table shower with Ewa and got a quick back massage. Since I know a couple of them there already, I offered a massage to Ewa and did their own job for her for 15 minutes. I then asked if Lucky could come back in and I'd give her a massage as well, and she had the biggest smile on her face. Gave her a massage as well and dato and daty when I got to her legs.

    I didn't even hand her the $$ yet and we already got to more dfk. Then she moved on to licking my nipples which I enjoy a lot and gets me extremely in the mood for it. Long BBBJ and then she asked me what I wanted to do. I told her to eat my ass and she said "anything for you, I'll do. " Rimmed me flicking her tounge up and down and pushed her head to stick her tounge in and out. I'm a freak and like to take control and she was so into it as it lasted about 3 minutes. Got to FS, mish, and asked her to rim me more. She then told me to CIM and as she was giving a BJ, she slipped a finger in for a prostate massage and made me blow in her mouth.

    Yes this is my experience with the ladies at Relax. I'm comfortable with them and tell all my experiences there as is. I go in groomed, freshly showered with a fresh breath and I still get a TS. Plus some of them are my age as well such as Lucky, hopefully, so I'm really just sweet talking them ro see what they would do. YMMV remember that, I saw some posts about her on here and mine was different. Damage $$. 3.

  15. #5215
    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    So called ahead to see if they were busy, was interested to come around 8 pm for an hrs. When I asked who was there today, the lady sounded passed I was asking, must have been Lucky (she has resting ***** face every time I see her. All girls here she shouted back.

    Arrived around 8 pm through the back, knocked on the wall as I walked around the corner. Kiki quickly grabbed me and brought me to her "Work" room #1, asked me how long and I replied 1 hr. Handed her the. 70 house asked if I wanted shower first, yes I replied. Get undressed she replied and was out the door. A couple minutes later she was back in the room, handed me the towel and grabbed my half erect member and balls. Saying beautiful cock. As we walked down the hall she was grabbing my ass directing me to the shower room. Climbed onto the table and she immediately was teasing me all over. Ass, johnson, balls as she was soaping me up. Great shower as she also washed my hair.
    Where do you see Kiki? Is she still in Indiana?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape