Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 25024
-
06-17-26 18:50 #24499Senior Member

Posts: 389Everyone has differing opinions on her but, I think so.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:29 #24498Senior Member

Posts: 698I'm
Pretty sure weightloss of that magnitude is cause for concern on other fronts but to each their farewell present 😅.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:26 #24497Senior Member

Posts: 62Lexy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...u/540201998393
Texted her and she asked for 250 roses for the half hour. Is that her normal fee? I didn't mind blowing money for pussy when younger but with this economy feels a little overpriced. Is she worth it?
-
06-17-26 11:54 #24496Senior Member

Posts: 201Lizzie
As an earlier report mentioned, way too skinny. I love spinners but she's not healthy looking, Mandy skinny. That's why I stopped seeing Mandy, just not attracted to unhealthy looking skinny.
-
06-17-26 06:24 #24495Senior Member

Posts: 250Same experience
The last time I saw her a few months ago she wasted a lot of time even though we agreed upon a time. She delivers a good service but the weightloss is too much. I'm probably done seeing her. My time is valuable and she doesn't look the same anymore. She has a lot of sagging skin now and pretty much all bones.
Originally Posted by RMK3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 01:34 #24494Regular Member

Posts: 20Saw her once
Nice rack, everything covered. Good hand job but that's about it. Not worth the price of admission for that. Everything else was mechanical. I'm one and done.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:08 #24493Senior Member

Posts: 111Natasha
I responded to the wrong post sorry.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 17:53 #24492Senior Member

Posts: 1406The time thing is the reason I stopped seeing her. All these women do that shit. Give me 15-20 minutes. Then it's ten more minutes. To hell with that, I'm not ordering food from a restaurant where I'm waiting to get served.
Originally Posted by RMK3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 14:13 #24491Senior Member

Posts: 200Mandy
Service is the same. She delivers what she promises and her BBBJ is excellent. Just know that no matter what you communicate about time or no matter how far you drive to get to her place, you will wait a minimum of 30 minutes. And then once she tells you to come up, you'll get upstairs and awkwardly stand at her door and wait a few more minutes. And then once you are in you'll wait for at least 5 minutes before anything starts. excellent service, and no respect for your time.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
Edit: She is far skinnier than her pics show. very chill and easy to talk to. But significant weight loss.
-
06-16-26 12:27 #24490Senior Member

Posts: 314Bella in Cranston
Anyone have any info on Bella in Cranston / Providence. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/090068872610
-
06-16-26 12:18 #24489Senior Member

Posts: 75Yeah, recently saw her. Service is still great. She has lost a lot of weight and that may turn off some people.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 12:14 #24488Senior Member

Posts: 37No not that one, I'm talking about magic mouth Mandy out of Providence.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:32 #24487Senior Member

Posts: 761I am guessing this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/969289560073.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:06 #24486Senior Member

Posts: 111Natasha
Which one? The one that posts in smitfield and ww?
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 07:31 #24485Senior Member

Posts: 37Was wondering if anyone has seen Mandy lately? If so how is she looking and how is her service as of late?
Originally Posted by Jhammon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




