Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 202 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2949
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% sure. But I had a doctors appt in the building yesterday, as I walked passed Villarreal the door was looked and the sign on the door that had the hours listed was gone. So, I'm guessing they are closed.
    Looks to be open again. I did not go in to see anyone but door was unlocked and sign said open.

  2. #2948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    No bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    Me as well. That and tip haggling can cause me to drop a 10 and dip quickly. Do they have massaging skills to complement those amenities? That's my turn on, a decent rub and tease. I'll take it from there.
    I think she left, some other lady there. Unless they changed her name LOL.

  3. #2947

    Gsgd first love Mimi

    Technically not a message place. You could get one if you asked. True love agency has Mimi in Woodbridge area. Primarily nova agency but have had a couple in Woodbridge.

    Apartment setup. First floor. Door visible to the st. Go in, carpet is dirty af. Misunderstanding with hr to hhr rate. Wanted to leave to get more funds but she's said no. Kinda weird. Basically denied more cash off to the shower. Was washed like a puppy. Back in the room, bbj. Not bad. Cg. She soon was tired. Switched to doggy for greek. 3 dollops of gel toprep for Greek. Pumped away. From here, the hurry ups began. At this point, it was recalled that's why 1 hr was wanted. Killed the vibe. Called it quits. No shot. Headed out. 4. All in. Her pics are her but filtered. More of a horse face in person. About 5. 10" not much rear. Tips are nice. Once leaving, saw another monger headed to the door. Poor guy. Hope his session was better.

  4. #2946

    Bobo breath

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I assume bad breath? Was it smokers breath?

    Nothing for me us a bigger turn off, except maybe BO.
    Me as well. That and tip haggling can cause me to drop a 10 and dip quickly. Do they have massaging skills to complement those amenities? That's my turn on, a decent rub and tease. I'll take it from there.

  5. #2945

    Ahhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    I was curious as well. Turns out that that side street house was their spot prior to Caroline st.
    DAMN. So I was following a cold lead. Thanks for the course correction! I will keep looking!

  6. #2944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    50/50

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    BBFS, cfs, cg, daty, doggy, BBBJ. . 7 hr $$. 4 (will vary) Bobo submissive.
    I was told no by Lucy, might be a YMMV for the bb. Or girl dependant, haven't tried that one.

  7. #2943

    Serve

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    Why so encrypted with your report? Clarify please. FS or no? Respectable or no?
    BBFS, cfs, cg, daty, doggy, BBBJ. . 7 hr $$. 4 (will vary) Bobo submissive.

  8. #2942

    Breath

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Met Bobo prolly late 30 early 40 and they're picking up where Lisa left off except for the elevated ammenities. We talked for awhile and they had a whole conversation about "before" and said Lisa won't be back. Hot Rocks just went up!! Bobo shaped very nice w / more booty than most but that breath! She's knows enough english and takes direction very well. She does "everything" you like with enthusiasm so you can get swedish, thai, deep tissues too if you know what I mean. . 7 hr / tip Bobo let me view the goods prior and Lucy was more standoffish with a moomoo on so I couldn't eye.
    I assume bad breath? Was it smokers breath?

    Nothing for me us a bigger turn off, except maybe BO.

  9. #2941

    Hot rocks.?

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Met Bobo prolly late 30 early 40 and they're picking up where Lisa left off except for the elevated ammenities. We talked for awhile and they had a whole conversation about "before" and said Lisa won't be back. Hot Rocks just went up!! Bobo shaped very nice w / more booty than most but that breath! She's knows enough english and takes direction very well. She does "everything" you like with enthusiasm so you can get swedish, thai, deep tissues too if you know what I mean. . 7 hr / tip Bobo let me view the goods prior and Lucy was more standoffish with a moomoo on so I couldn't eye.
    Why so encrypted with your report? Clarify please. FS or no? Respectable or no?

  10. #2940

    J&l

    Quote Originally Posted by DimDimsun  [View Original Post]
    My guess is not as big titties, in so many words. Though, apparently a booty? A trade off indeed.

    As for the everything. I'd wager some rim / ass play? We'll have to wait for LicknItGood to get back to us.

    Details at 11.

    Has anyone seen anything about the old J&L on Caroline (near the library) coming back in a new form / place? I thought I saw a report of it being on a side street just up the block or two, but when I drove past it, looked very residential. Super quaint too, charming area really. I'll keep digging and report anything back I find.

    That or up to NOVA for Thais.
    I was curious as well. Turns out that that side street house was their spot prior to Caroline st.

  11. #2939

    Wager

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Your reply is a little murky. Are they offering the same services as what was on the menu before or are they not a FS shop anymore? What 'elevated' amenities are no longer available?
    My guess is not as big titties, in so many words. Though, apparently a booty? A trade off indeed.

    As for the everything. I'd wager some rim / ass play? We'll have to wait for LicknItGood to get back to us.

    Details at 11.

    Has anyone seen anything about the old J&L on Caroline (near the library) coming back in a new form / place? I thought I saw a report of it being on a side street just up the block or two, but when I drove past it, looked very residential. Super quaint too, charming area really. I'll keep digging and report anything back I find.

    That or up to NOVA for Thais.

  12. #2938
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Met Bobo prolly late 30 early 40 and they're picking up where Lisa left off except for the elevated ammenities. We talked for awhile and they had a whole conversation about "before" and said Lisa won't be back. Hot Rocks just went up!! Bobo shaped very nice w / more booty than most but that breath! She's knows enough english and takes direction very well. She does "everything" you like with enthusiasm so you can get swedish, thai, deep tissues too if you know what I mean. . 7 hr / tip Bobo let me view the goods prior and Lucy was more standoffish with a moomoo on so I couldn't eye.
    Your reply is a little murky. Are they offering the same services as what was on the menu before or are they not a FS shop anymore? What 'elevated' amenities are no longer available?

  13. #2937

    Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Lucy was just fine, buddy of mine also said the other girl gives a hell of a massage if I didn't already say that. I'd say late 30's maybe, I'm bad with Asian ages.
    Met Bobo prolly late 30 early 40 and they're picking up where Lisa left off except for the elevated ammenities. We talked for awhile and they had a whole conversation about "before" and said Lisa won't be back. Hot Rocks just went up!! Bobo shaped very nice w / more booty than most but that breath! She's knows enough english and takes direction very well. She does "everything" you like with enthusiasm so you can get swedish, thai, deep tissues too if you know what I mean. . 7 hr / tip Bobo let me view the goods prior and Lucy was more standoffish with a moomoo on so I couldn't eye.

  14. #2936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    How was Lucy?
    Lucy was just fine, buddy of mine also said the other girl gives a hell of a massage if I didn't already say that. I'd say late 30's maybe, I'm bad with Asian ages.

  15. #2935
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm two new girls. I want to say I saw Lucy. She kind of looks like Mia from healthy aroma. Iykyk. Saw the other girl on the way out, both looked younger ish.
    How was Lucy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape