The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 810 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 12150
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Nozomi (Different Result)

    Quote Originally Posted by PeacH94  [View Original Post]
    Nozomi is a hidden gem. Surprisingly nobody talks about her. She is sweet and cute young girl. Comes from Osaka. Speak better English than most J-girls, and makes the session feel fun and natural. My full review is below.
    I saw her yesterday but had different results, although I agree her English is pretty good. Perhaps it was because I'm still getting around with a cane before my back surgery in a week? She was cute but tiny with perhaps B-C cups at best. No DFK at all. Decent shower with Blue Toast. OK BBBJ and was receptive to DATY. Hopped on to consummate our relationship. Plumbing not exactly up to par either, so she finished the event manually. Had to explain about my prostate removal: "No squirt". She seemed genuinely interested in all my medical stuff. Pulled out her phone and told me, through the translator, that she was studying to be a "care-giver". Not sure if this was a medical assistant or some sort of assisted living employee. If I had been off the disabled list and not wanting to have one more session before next week, things might have been better.

  2. #11714

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Oliverbutcher  [View Original Post]
    After my first encounter with Liz from Pinklady88, I booked another encounter with her. Texted the agent and told them what time I wanted.

    As soon as the booking time is near, I made my way over the the same location as before. Arrived and parked, then walked on over to her spot. Texted once more to informed them of my arrival.

    Liz opened the door and welcomed me in, she was wearing a skimpy negligee and flaunted her youth looking body in front of me. She then held my hands and escorted me into the room, help me undress, then undress herself as well. She had me sit down on the couch then grind her body on me. I tapped her shoulder and suggest we play around in the shower first, so she went ahead and got the water running. As soon as the water got warm, she came back to the room and had me come in.

    We both went the shower together and start get each other all suds and soaped up. She'll wiggle and grind her ass on my crotch. We started making out in the shower as the water is rinsing off the soap off each of us. She starts to grab my cock as I start groping her tits, then reach around, squeeze her ass, then reach underneath to finger finger. She starts moaning while getting fingered. Afterward I tapped her on the shoulder and suggest she work on my cock with her mouth. She nodded with approval, got on her knees and starts bobbing on my cock. Had her suck me for a good few minutes. Then held her up, turn her around and press her against the shower / tub walls as I entered her from behind. Starts fucking her raw in the shower. Giving her a good pounding in the shower. We fucked for a good few minutes in the shower, as I was getting close to nutting. I stopped and requested we dry up and head back to the room. Once all dried, we went back in the room to continue on our sack session. I fucked her first in missionary then switch on over to fetal. Finish the session in doggy, nutting deep inside of her. We laid down and rest for a bit afterward.
    What kind of screening do they have? Pm if necessary. Thanks.

  3. #11713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooley  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure the photos are P.S., if not fake, but if she's packing tits and ass like that I'm going to have to take her for a test drive.
    The pics are of a Vietnamese "model. ".

    https://www.facebook.com/thu.tra.779988/

  4. #11712
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103

    Getting it on with Alina (PinkLady88)

    Called up (texted) PinkLady88 to see if Alina was working, and was informed that she is. So I went ahead and arrange a play date with her. Arrived at the spot and text them once more to get the specific location were Alina is at. Was told to text again once I get to the door, so I did as told. A few minutes after sending them a text. The door opened and in I went. Right be the opened door stood Alina in the flesh, she looks just like her photo. Pretty slim, pale white skin, nice size tits, Cs. Her legs and the shape of her body looks amazing. She's about 5'2 long black hair past her shoulders. She was wearing this nice black skimpy sheer baby doll dress. Leaving a lot for the imagination. She took me in the hand and took me too her station (room) We converse a bit and got the funds taken care off. Then it was off to the shower I went. Alina came in afterward and help cleaned me up with a nice soapy shower for me and for her. We then dried up and went back to the room. Since she is shaved down there, we started in 69, where I gave a kitty a frantic tongue lashing and then tongue penetrating her pussy. While she worked on cock with a nice sloppy BBBJ. The BBBJ was nice with just the right amount of suction, and then some bls. After she sucked me off for several minutes, she then put the raincoat on junior, glided her wet kitty on my chest down toward my cock. Position it in, and starts riding me in reverse cowgirl. I held on to her waist, gently smacked her ass a few times while she is grinding deep and hard on me. We went at it in this position for a good while. I then sat up with her still riding me, reach around and cupped her tits, mmm good nice man-made Cs. She rode me this way for a bit more, until I gently pressed her forward. Placing her face down ass up as I took over from there and pounded her in doggy. Pounded her in this position for a good 5 minutes or so, then plop her over to missionary. As I continued pounding her in missionary. Alina was panting, squirming and breathing heavily. Sensing I was getting close to cumming, she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulled me in closer until we ended up cumming, at the same time. Afterward we just I just lay on top of her until my cock subsided and slipped out of her. Leaving the raincoat behind, Alina carefully removed it from her kitty ensuring nothing spilled out. She then got up and help me up, got the shower ready for me to rinse off and get myself all cleaned. Once cleaned, she dried me up and help me get dress before releasing me back out into the wilds.

  5. #11711

    Alina from PinkLady88

    After my 2nd encounter with Liz, I got a text from the same agency that the other girl Alina has came into town. So once again, I went ahead and booked a appointment with them. This time around I will be playing with Alina. Like previous encounter I arrived at the location and parked at the opposite end of the area in the guest parking spot away from the neighboring buildings. I walked my way on over and enter through the side entrance or whatever you choose to call it. Alina looked pretty much like her photo on the site. Young and youthful. Very vibrant and a nice slim physique. Since I only booked her for a 45 min session. We skipped the shower and went straight into action. As soon as we got in the room, I hand over the fees. Alina collected the fees and off went our clothes. Immediately we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Its been a while since I banged a Viet Chick and today is going to be a a good one. We made out, some light kissing, nothing fancy. Not full on tongue but it will do. With such soft white skin, mm C size tits. Who am I to complain. Anyway after a nice make out session, Alina starts grinding her body on me, place my cock on her tits and stroke me off for a bit. She then slapped the rubber on my hard cock and proceed to give me a nice sweet CBJ. She was doing a mighty fine job, even though it ain't bare it was quite pleasant to see this hot Viet chick bobbing on my cock. Alina not only was sweet, she is also quite accommodating and submissive. She follow directions really well. We pretty much went through the round going through various position of cfs. From standing doggy, acg, rcg, mish. And finished the session in fetal. Overall another well deserve fun filled session with this agency.

  6. #11710

    CC from AB88 and Wina at CPU

    It's a shame the outfits ran by the C team have to post so many promotional reviews on this board. Really takes away from utility this board has provided me in the past.

    They are lucky I'm a sucker for v-girls. The pics for CC are close enough, bodywise. Face, IMO was gnd attractive. Didn't have any makeup on but was not bad looking. I mean her look didn't scream sexy * it was more sexy office girl moonlighting. Perky C's, I'm horrible at judging size. Maybe size of a small grapefruit? About 5'2" maybe 100 lbs, with some nice looking legs and some extra fun in the cabboose but a thin waist and flat tummy. The black lingerie she was wearing when I walked in looked good on her. However attitude was not up to the usual v-girl standard I've seen in the past where I feel like an objectified piece of meat but in a good way. I had to charm the pants off her to get her to warm up. She was treating me like a customer at Starbucks, asking me my order and giving it to me with the same amount of emotion or lack thereof. I did end up having a good time though and thoroughly enjoyed exploring her naturally sexy body.

    Wina is around the same height and weight as CC but carries it differently. Pics are real close especially the one with a white dress and the wink. MM rack had obvious scarring though it wasn't too distracting as she kept me occupied the whole time I was there, from the moment I entered and until I left. Gave me DFK right at the door, I'm glad I sprayed some breath freshener down my gullet in the car. Tale of two cities, Wina wore makeup that gave her that sexy * look and with an attitude to match. Gave me the impression that she saw me as a buffet and she had the appetite of a linebacker. A reviewer mentioned something about Wina's derriere. I would agree that it is nice and full but no comparison to some of the Brazilian girls I've had the good fortune to mess around with. A few years back there was an outfit called Matchless something and I particularly remember a duo with Liz and her friend, both from Brazil. I saw them multiple times, easily "invested" several g's on those two. But man we had good times. But I digress. Wina's cabboose is nice for a k-girl. She won me over with her attitude though. It felt genuine. So either she is one of the great actresses of our time or she really did enjoy putting a huge smile on my face.

  7. #11709

    She looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpleasure  [View Original Post]
    Any intels on CC? She just arrived.
    I'm sure the photos are P.S., if not fake, but if she's packing tits and ass like that I'm going to have to take her for a test drive.

  8. #11708
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Mei JoyfulBay

    Booked an hour with upgrades: BBFS 200. Her body is perfect, for me not too skinny but not too chubby either. She has a really cute face and super friendly. Cute butt and well shaped D cups that are super soft and fun to lightly slap around.

    Standard in the shower and back to the room. Her BJ skills are pretty good, very sloppy and not too deep. We moved on to cowgirl, mish, lazy dog, then doggy. Her pussy is really nice and tight, and We did doggy, mish, and more doggy off the edge of the bed. Her English is just good enough for some dirty talk as I make her tell me how much she likes it in her ass.

    My preferred finish is usually a BJ or face fuck to facial, but I had a feeling that with her BJ skills it would be a struggle to get there. So I opted to fuck her doggy 'til I got to the brink, and as I pulled out I shot a huge load on her ass that took her quite a while to clean up, prompting a 'so much! You're strong!' Not sure how long she will stay but she is the cutest at the current JB lineup I think.

  9. #11707

    Nozomi at AB

    Nozomi is a hidden gem. Surprisingly nobody talks about her. She is sweet and cute young girl. Comes from Osaka. Speak better English than most J-girls, and makes the session feel fun and natural. My full review is below.

    Full review:

    Nozomi greeted me in a robe. I was surprised by how cute she looked in person. She has a very pretty baby face and an adorable smile. She is about 5'3" with a nice natural body. Her photos are accurate, but she looks even better in real life. She has smooth white skin and natural C cups that look bigger once the clothes come off. Everything appears completely natural.

    After the shower, we started with some kissing and body contact. She warmed up nicely and was playful. She went down for BBBJ and gave a solid head with good eye contact and attention to the balls. The view was excellent. After a while she came up and we did some standing P2 P. Her pussy is completely shaved and felt incredible sliding against me. She got wet naturally and it was a huge turn on.

    She offered BBFS but I suited up. She mounted me in CG and rode well while we kissed more. The LFK turned into a better DFK and she was really into it. We switched to mish where I loved the way she felt. She is super tight and the sensation was amazing. She verbalized what she liked and we found a good rhythm. I kept thrusting until I finished in the bag.

    After we finished she gave me a light massage. At my request we went for round two with more BBBJ and HJ until I finished again.

    Overall Nozomi is a sweet and cute Japanese girl from Osaka with a great attitude. She is engaging, has good English for a J-girl, and makes the session feel fun and natural. If you like young Japanese providers with natural bodies and tight service, she is definitely worth seeing. She is not the most experienced but she is enthusiastic and improves as the session goes on. I would repeat.

  10. #11706
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Ayami at FFC

    Ayami greets me with a DFK when entering the room and is already taking off my clothes before I handle the donation. Ayami got a pretty model face and a nice slim body, looked like one of the JAV actor I used to watch. We head to the showers she gave you a nice catbath and a quick preview. She's really good at this. Head back to the room and she starts off with a BBBJ giving it one hell of an effort. I tend to not blow in BBBJ but she did get me close. Time for the main course she slides me in bare and some light struggle inserting Jr. She gets comfortable then aggressively picks up the pace which I was not expecting. After a few positions I blew in mish. Got a nice massage, went at it again for round 2 with more juices. Couldn't blow the second time so we go for the shower. She lets me go with a DFK and I'm out in the wind. Highly recommend you see her.

  11. #11705

    CC at AB88

    Any intels on CC? She just arrived.

  12. #11704
    Quote Originally Posted by Loverxtown  [View Original Post]
    Tall slim body I will say she is in her early 30's.
    Thanks. So it looks like her face isn't impressive.

  13. #11703

    2nd round with Liz from Pinklady88

    After my first encounter with Liz from Pinklady88, I booked another encounter with her. Texted the agent and told them what time I wanted.

    As soon as the booking time is near, I made my way over the the same location as before. Arrived and parked, then walked on over to her spot. Texted once more to informed them of my arrival.

    Liz opened the door and welcomed me in, she was wearing a skimpy negligee and flaunted her youth looking body in front of me. She then held my hands and escorted me into the room, help me undress, then undress herself as well. She had me sit down on the couch then grind her body on me. I tapped her shoulder and suggest we play around in the shower first, so she went ahead and got the water running. As soon as the water got warm, she came back to the room and had me come in.

    We both went the shower together and start get each other all suds and soaped up. She'll wiggle and grind her ass on my crotch. We started making out in the shower as the water is rinsing off the soap off each of us. She starts to grab my cock as I start groping her tits, then reach around, squeeze her ass, then reach underneath to finger finger. She starts moaning while getting fingered. Afterward I tapped her on the shoulder and suggest she work on my cock with her mouth. She nodded with approval, got on her knees and starts bobbing on my cock. Had her suck me for a good few minutes. Then held her up, turn her around and press her against the shower / tub walls as I entered her from behind. Starts fucking her raw in the shower. Giving her a good pounding in the shower. We fucked for a good few minutes in the shower, as I was getting close to nutting. I stopped and requested we dry up and head back to the room. Once all dried, we went back in the room to continue on our sack session. I fucked her first in missionary then switch on over to fetal. Finish the session in doggy, nutting deep inside of her. We laid down and rest for a bit afterward.

  14. #11702

    Kathy Asianbutterfly

    Sorry for the delay on this review. Been super busy and when I had time I was too low energy to write. Actually I should write a review for her after our first session but I'm happy to see she is back.

    Kathy is on my ATF rotation list. This was my third time seeing her and it definitely will not be the last.

    Walked in and saw a total GND behind the door. She does not have a big chest or a huge ass, but she is exactly the kind of girl you wish was waiting for you at home after work. Sometimes big assets are nice, but Kathy is like a Toyota. Her body holds up well and that little engine will always get you from A to B.

    We did the usual mouthwash and jumped in the shower together. She made sure to wash every part of my body, reaching from the front between my legs to clean my ass and from the back through my legs to wash my cock. She gave some light teasing BBBJ before kicking me out so she could finish washing herself.

    I dried off and laid down on the bed. A minute later she came in and started a light catbath all over my body. It gave me goosebumps in the best way. She worked her way inward until she reached my cock and started a nice BBBJ. I was rock hard because I cannot resist that cute GND young-wife look.

    She wrapped me up and hopped on for CG. I thrust up into her for a few minutes before flipping her over and dragging her to the edge of the bed. I stood on the floor and pounded her hard in mish until I busted in the bag.

    Kathy is always a reliable and enjoyable visit. Sweet personality, great service, and that comforting vibe. Will definitely keep seeing her.

  15. #11701
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmapril  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. How is her looks? Body? Is she in 20's /30's /40's?
    Tall slim body I will say she is in her early 30's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape