Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 12160
-
06-17-26 20:48 #11710Regular Member

Posts: 17CC from AB88 and Wina at CPU
It's a shame the outfits ran by the C team have to post so many promotional reviews on this board. Really takes away from utility this board has provided me in the past.
They are lucky I'm a sucker for v-girls. The pics for CC are close enough, bodywise. Face, IMO was gnd attractive. Didn't have any makeup on but was not bad looking. I mean her look didn't scream sexy * it was more sexy office girl moonlighting. Perky C's, I'm horrible at judging size. Maybe size of a small grapefruit? About 5'2" maybe 100 lbs, with some nice looking legs and some extra fun in the cabboose but a thin waist and flat tummy. The black lingerie she was wearing when I walked in looked good on her. However attitude was not up to the usual v-girl standard I've seen in the past where I feel like an objectified piece of meat but in a good way. I had to charm the pants off her to get her to warm up. She was treating me like a customer at Starbucks, asking me my order and giving it to me with the same amount of emotion or lack thereof. I did end up having a good time though and thoroughly enjoyed exploring her naturally sexy body.
Wina is around the same height and weight as CC but carries it differently. Pics are real close especially the one with a white dress and the wink. MM rack had obvious scarring though it wasn't too distracting as she kept me occupied the whole time I was there, from the moment I entered and until I left. Gave me DFK right at the door, I'm glad I sprayed some breath freshener down my gullet in the car. Tale of two cities, Wina wore makeup that gave her that sexy * look and with an attitude to match. Gave me the impression that she saw me as a buffet and she had the appetite of a linebacker. A reviewer mentioned something about Wina's derriere. I would agree that it is nice and full but no comparison to some of the Brazilian girls I've had the good fortune to mess around with. A few years back there was an outfit called Matchless something and I particularly remember a duo with Liz and her friend, both from Brazil. I saw them multiple times, easily "invested" several g's on those two. But man we had good times. But I digress. Wina's cabboose is nice for a k-girl. She won me over with her attitude though. It felt genuine. So either she is one of the great actresses of our time or she really did enjoy putting a huge smile on my face.
-
06-17-26 20:34 #11709Senior Member

Posts: 94She looks good
I'm sure the photos are P.S., if not fake, but if she's packing tits and ass like that I'm going to have to take her for a test drive.
Originally Posted by Maxpleasure
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 16:48 #11708Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Mei JoyfulBay
Booked an hour with upgrades: BBFS 200. Her body is perfect, for me not too skinny but not too chubby either. She has a really cute face and super friendly. Cute butt and well shaped D cups that are super soft and fun to lightly slap around.
Standard in the shower and back to the room. Her BJ skills are pretty good, very sloppy and not too deep. We moved on to cowgirl, mish, lazy dog, then doggy. Her pussy is really nice and tight, and We did doggy, mish, and more doggy off the edge of the bed. Her English is just good enough for some dirty talk as I make her tell me how much she likes it in her ass.
My preferred finish is usually a BJ or face fuck to facial, but I had a feeling that with her BJ skills it would be a struggle to get there. So I opted to fuck her doggy 'til I got to the brink, and as I pulled out I shot a huge load on her ass that took her quite a while to clean up, prompting a 'so much! You're strong!' Not sure how long she will stay but she is the cutest at the current JB lineup I think.
-
06-17-26 16:47 #11707Senior Member

Posts: 98Nozomi at AB
Nozomi is a hidden gem. Surprisingly nobody talks about her. She is sweet and cute young girl. Comes from Osaka. Speak better English than most J-girls, and makes the session feel fun and natural. My full review is below.
Full review:
Nozomi greeted me in a robe. I was surprised by how cute she looked in person. She has a very pretty baby face and an adorable smile. She is about 5'3" with a nice natural body. Her photos are accurate, but she looks even better in real life. She has smooth white skin and natural C cups that look bigger once the clothes come off. Everything appears completely natural.
After the shower, we started with some kissing and body contact. She warmed up nicely and was playful. She went down for BBBJ and gave a solid head with good eye contact and attention to the balls. The view was excellent. After a while she came up and we did some standing P2 P. Her pussy is completely shaved and felt incredible sliding against me. She got wet naturally and it was a huge turn on.
She offered BBFS but I suited up. She mounted me in CG and rode well while we kissed more. The LFK turned into a better DFK and she was really into it. We switched to mish where I loved the way she felt. She is super tight and the sensation was amazing. She verbalized what she liked and we found a good rhythm. I kept thrusting until I finished in the bag.
After we finished she gave me a light massage. At my request we went for round two with more BBBJ and HJ until I finished again.
Overall Nozomi is a sweet and cute Japanese girl from Osaka with a great attitude. She is engaging, has good English for a J-girl, and makes the session feel fun and natural. If you like young Japanese providers with natural bodies and tight service, she is definitely worth seeing. She is not the most experienced but she is enthusiastic and improves as the session goes on. I would repeat.
-
06-17-26 16:03 #11706Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46Ayami at FFC
Ayami greets me with a DFK when entering the room and is already taking off my clothes before I handle the donation. Ayami got a pretty model face and a nice slim body, looked like one of the JAV actor I used to watch. We head to the showers she gave you a nice catbath and a quick preview. She's really good at this. Head back to the room and she starts off with a BBBJ giving it one hell of an effort. I tend to not blow in BBBJ but she did get me close. Time for the main course she slides me in bare and some light struggle inserting Jr. She gets comfortable then aggressively picks up the pace which I was not expecting. After a few positions I blew in mish. Got a nice massage, went at it again for round 2 with more juices. Couldn't blow the second time so we go for the shower. She lets me go with a DFK and I'm out in the wind. Highly recommend you see her.
-
06-17-26 11:48 #11705Regular Member

Posts: 5CC at AB88
Any intels on CC? She just arrived.
-
06-16-26 22:09 #11704Senior Member

Posts: 92Thanks. So it looks like her face isn't impressive.
Originally Posted by Loverxtown
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 22:04 #11703Regular Member

Posts: 52nd round with Liz from Pinklady88
After my first encounter with Liz from Pinklady88, I booked another encounter with her. Texted the agent and told them what time I wanted.
As soon as the booking time is near, I made my way over the the same location as before. Arrived and parked, then walked on over to her spot. Texted once more to informed them of my arrival.
Liz opened the door and welcomed me in, she was wearing a skimpy negligee and flaunted her youth looking body in front of me. She then held my hands and escorted me into the room, help me undress, then undress herself as well. She had me sit down on the couch then grind her body on me. I tapped her shoulder and suggest we play around in the shower first, so she went ahead and got the water running. As soon as the water got warm, she came back to the room and had me come in.
We both went the shower together and start get each other all suds and soaped up. She'll wiggle and grind her ass on my crotch. We started making out in the shower as the water is rinsing off the soap off each of us. She starts to grab my cock as I start groping her tits, then reach around, squeeze her ass, then reach underneath to finger finger. She starts moaning while getting fingered. Afterward I tapped her on the shoulder and suggest she work on my cock with her mouth. She nodded with approval, got on her knees and starts bobbing on my cock. Had her suck me for a good few minutes. Then held her up, turn her around and press her against the shower / tub walls as I entered her from behind. Starts fucking her raw in the shower. Giving her a good pounding in the shower. We fucked for a good few minutes in the shower, as I was getting close to nutting. I stopped and requested we dry up and head back to the room. Once all dried, we went back in the room to continue on our sack session. I fucked her first in missionary then switch on over to fetal. Finish the session in doggy, nutting deep inside of her. We laid down and rest for a bit afterward.
-
06-16-26 18:47 #11702Senior Member

Posts: 61Kathy Asianbutterfly
Sorry for the delay on this review. Been super busy and when I had time I was too low energy to write. Actually I should write a review for her after our first session but I'm happy to see she is back.
Kathy is on my ATF rotation list. This was my third time seeing her and it definitely will not be the last.
Walked in and saw a total GND behind the door. She does not have a big chest or a huge ass, but she is exactly the kind of girl you wish was waiting for you at home after work. Sometimes big assets are nice, but Kathy is like a Toyota. Her body holds up well and that little engine will always get you from A to B.
We did the usual mouthwash and jumped in the shower together. She made sure to wash every part of my body, reaching from the front between my legs to clean my ass and from the back through my legs to wash my cock. She gave some light teasing BBBJ before kicking me out so she could finish washing herself.
I dried off and laid down on the bed. A minute later she came in and started a light catbath all over my body. It gave me goosebumps in the best way. She worked her way inward until she reached my cock and started a nice BBBJ. I was rock hard because I cannot resist that cute GND young-wife look.
She wrapped me up and hopped on for CG. I thrust up into her for a few minutes before flipping her over and dragging her to the edge of the bed. I stood on the floor and pounded her hard in mish until I busted in the bag.
Kathy is always a reliable and enjoyable visit. Sweet personality, great service, and that comforting vibe. Will definitely keep seeing her.
-
06-16-26 17:34 #11701Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Tall slim body I will say she is in her early 30's.
Originally Posted by Hmapril
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 14:03 #11700Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 83Kaka AB99
I was expecting the photos to be somewhat altered, but I was surprised that she looks identical to the photos (not the cosplay photo) - if anything, her breasts were larger than advertised, and she was extremely pretty too. She takes me to the shower and as I'm getting washed I can't help but grab a squeeze. Very soft and playful. I might say she has the perfect figure. She does have alot of the scratch mark that's the only thing downside I will say. I sit down on the edge of the bed and she stands up close to me and my face is in boob heaven. Make out, BBBJ, and a few positions later I couldn't help but nut when she was riding me. Overall a great experience, go see her if you are a boob lover.
-
06-16-26 12:45 #11699Banned Member

Posts: 9Kathy at AB
Just check out the Manhattan board and the other site. She is truly S tier. Her rates have gone up but capitalism is a *****. Supply vs demand. She is worth every penny. Cute, young, spinner, does everything she can to connect with you during down time, and crazy sex energy. Her measurement online are true. Yes she has MM butt (but tasteful) which is not my thing only because I have seen bad butt jobs on a bachelor trip in Costa Rica. I can't recommend her enough. AB communication was fast and informative. Location was swanky but you need to be discrete.
-
06-16-26 11:38 #11698Senior Member

Posts: 92Thanks for sharing. How is her looks? Body? Is she in 20's /30's /40's?
Originally Posted by Loverxtown
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 08:23 #11697Senior Member

Posts: 151Loren Asian butterfly, may work for some but I have reservation
Rolled the dice and went in based on the single review here, liked what I saw on the site although I had full understanding it could be all facade. Anyway, tall- check, latina (pale skin) -check, 34 D. Nah, more like b cup, which was a letdown for a boobs man like me; fit- halfway, not much of a waistline but overall proportional with a big booty; face- moderately attractive.
However, it was not much more than a high priced LCS experience to be honest, which reminded me of my one and only Anjoy experience (much worse, but much cheaper than this rate), no kissing at all (went in and she turned the cheek over), some language barrier so not much of a verbal conversation here, CBJ and to make things a little worse, tried to push me away preventing a deep penetration (mind you that I am only average) while in missionary. Doggy was fine and for a moment I had second thought that I might not be able to nut due to all these vibe killer, but luckily pumped through in the end.
She did not seem to enjoy being there and there are other small things that made me feel less welcomed. So if you are young and able to pump it through, could be an option, otherwise, you might roll the same dice for less with other LCS.
-
06-16-26 03:08 #11696Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Coco Joyfulbay
Tall Chinese lady, she is very energetic and friendly. Helped me undress and then took me to shower, cleans everything well and was a little playful with p2 p while standing. Soaped me good and allowed me to soap her too. Super good teasing in the shower while soaping me up. Cleaned my front and then my back and took her time, getting me very worked up. Back to room and sat on edge of bed for BJ. Worked it slowly and was a little toothy but when I put my hand on the back of her head she picked up the speed and got faster getting me rock hard. Laid on bed and she started riding with her feet resting on my thighs so she could ride faster. Got close and told her to stop. She picked one leg up and started grinding which made me cum. Put her feet back on my thighs and kept going with speed. Cleaned me up attentively. Massage on my back for a little and then we head to the shower and clean me up again. I was out with a big smile.











Reply With Quote





