Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 821 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 12306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12141

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel01  [View Original Post]
    He knows what goes on in massage parlors, he is wondering why that information is in this section as opposed to the. Well massage parlors section.
    Exactly! That would make too much sense to put it in the correct section.

  2. #12140

    80 Dollar Special

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/288546385647

    Deposit scam 708 area code def TGTBT.

    Be safe.

    K.

  3. #12139

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjr0166  [View Original Post]
    Maybe go to the massage parlor section and do some reading. Then maybe you will know.
    He knows what goes on in massage parlors, he is wondering why that information is in this section as opposed to the. Well massage parlors section.

  4. #12138

    If you know, you know

    Maybe go to the massage parlor section and do some reading. Then maybe you will know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    I guess I don't know. Can you enlighten me?

  5. #12137

    Link goes by Hailey or Nola

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyTrail  [View Original Post]
    Picture, link, something.
    Goes by Hailey or Nola.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/065077335906

  6. #12136

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyTrail  [View Original Post]
    Picture, link, something.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/540773973982

  7. #12135

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyTrail  [View Original Post]
    Picture, link, something.
    Nola is what she was going by before. Hers was one of the ads that advertised 4 friends available.

  8. #12134

    Who is Hailey?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy777  [View Original Post]
    I just saw that Hailey was picked up again.
    Picture, link, something.

  9. #12133
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabb  [View Original Post]
    If you know, you know.
    I guess I don't know. Can you enlighten me?

  10. #12132
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    Why post massage parlor stuff on the escort thread?
    If you know, you know.

  11. #12131

    Hailey

    I just saw that Hailey was picked up again.

  12. #12130
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjr0166  [View Original Post]
    I visited Red based on the recent review on here. Not sure if the woman was the Angela named in the post. She was younger and a decent body. Definitely no roaming, kept moving my hands away. Decent massage, no teasing and only a HJ is offered. IMO it was a waste of my time and money.
    Why post massage parlor stuff on the escort thread?

  13. #12129

    Red Massage

    I visited Red based on the recent review on here. Not sure if the woman was the Angela named in the post. She was younger and a decent body. Definitely no roaming, kept moving my hands away. Decent massage, no teasing and only a HJ is offered. IMO it was a waste of my time and money.

  14. #12128

    Red

    Where is Red? What is the actual name of the place? I Googled Red Spa and found nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keepingitsafe  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience at Red with Angela. Roaming top and bottom unclothed. Not the best looker but nice body. Only strange this she wanted me to fill out Google review for spirit foot spa by corner pocket. Makes me think if something good is happening over there. I never been.

  15. #12127

    No Way!

    [QUOTE=LuvEscorts2;7633573]I see she post often but never any reviews that I can find.

    Yeah, this is one you might want to avoid! HEAVY pharma issues! Usually toasted in the date! Usually extensive after date begging! Certainly not the best hygiene! Covers are a MUST!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wayne/female-escorts/-im-ready-and-available-now---/272512996733

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape