Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 26627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26147

    Candy / Freak in Sheets / throat goat

    Tried TOFTT with AA Candy that has 231 area code advertising as Freak in The Sheets, it's my birthday, and throat goat to name a few. Didn't recall any reviews but looked promising spinner.

    Initial Comms were great, quick to respond setup a meeting for an hour later at quarter after. At 10 min after I give a text saying be there soon, followed by multiple texts once I got to the hotel. Crickets so I left for plan B Sophie (see additional review).

    About 45 minutes after agreed upon time I finally got a text from a different number saying she couldn't text me back for some reason. Perhaps that's true or perhaps she squeezed in another date. Either way I moved on.

    I can't attach pics so hopefully this link works.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/863695891714

  2. #26146

    Sophie revisited

    Unusual for me but Sophie reached out. Apparently one of you messaged her my review and she took it as a challenge to improve my view. I still stand by my original review but give props to hustle and effort to make it better the next time. A few messages later and I was naked with her again but this time had her lay back so I could DATY. She was freshly shaved so I'm unsure why her ad says trimmed. Tasted good and her hands kept feeding my mouth when it wasn't rubbing her boobs. Nice view. She said she wanted to ride so we switched places and I got some RCG first followed by a solid load in the bag while she rode me CG.

    Verdict: repeat visit paid off. I would still stick to ss or maybe hhr and saw one of her ads was offering a SS special, which I was happy to pay. Maybe she will find this review to be another challenge and invite me back for an hour but I don't personally pay $300 for an hour when I can have fun twice for the same. Still find her sweet, just this time sweet tasting too.

    Link below, last pic in ad is her for sure this time but she has shorter hair atm. Now recommended for a try and and a second go from me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/464296009973

  3. #26145
    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    Look like she back from retired.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/578243735155

    I will try soon when I come to GRapids.
    She's awesome!

  4. #26144

    Few Updates

    https://tryst.link/escort/danicaitzyy

    Pros: She is a legit, comms were great, and she is soft, smells great, and has elegant nails, and hair. Has a great body. In person, face is older.

    Cons: I have had similar price dates, not worth it in my opinion. Does not get into it at all, a tinge rushed, and I saw her at gippers with a ghetto pimp looking guy. Could be her handler, could be a friend, could have been a client. While I did not make an effort to say hi, she definitely did not recognize me. Not sure if that's good or bad. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/608006089798

    OMG, the nicest lady I have ever met LOL.

    Pros: Comms were great, smells great, is soooo soft, and man she takes it. Depending on the day, the date, and the scene LOL, I am just below 7, right at 7, or just above 7. She had me just above 7. One of the best BJs I have ever gotten, and her huge tits are amazing. Bent that big ass over and finished miss. She gets into it. Well with the price.

    Cons: West side home, while clean, and she is extra clean, the area had several people walking past my car while waiting. Always weirds me out a bit. And she has a bunch of lotions and shit, she wants to put on you, so just let her know, not too. A little tall for my liking. But if these are my cons, she is a keeper. Will repeat if in a pinch.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rennybaby

    Pros: is one of the hottest dates I have ever had. Comms are great. Body is perfect. While she won't with most of her dates, she has some rules, she totally sat on my face for a good 10 minutes. Tastes amazing. So clean, so soft. She gets super into it. Again, with most dates not allowed, she allowed me to play tik tak toe with her tattoos and my tongue. We went every position I could think of. Same price as Danica, totally different experience. Easy to talk too! Would repeat when I am in the area, and the stars and moon line up again. Definitely one I think about.

    Cons: You have to get a hotel room, strictly in the main area of kalamazoo. I got a room right off the freeway, for $90, and we met there. She has to uber everywhere, on her own dime which is a plus, but she will be late to your set time because of it. Has to wait for her uber to pick her up, which can be awkward, and in this instance, I had to leave, so I left her in the room on her own till her ride came. She did not screw me over LOL. So that part is a plus too. Have to be in the kzoo area, with a room, so ends up being $$ after its all said and done.

    I will release more in time LOL.

    Rilez!

  5. #26143

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    I had a fellow monger dm me on my erome dot com page a shared a video of Ginna in action, he said he's heard she's available again but only as a utr. I need those digits. Videos from my private collection in trade for whoever can hook me up.
    I'll take those digits too if you get them. I have her real number from before, does anyone know if that still works?

  6. #26142

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    I had a fellow monger dm me on my erome dot com page a shared a video of Ginna in action, he said he's heard she's available again but only as a utr. I need those digits. Videos from my private collection in trade for whoever can hook me up.
    I need those digits too!

  7. #26141

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    I had a fellow monger dm me on my erome dot com page a shared a video of Ginna in action, he said he's heard she's available again but only as a utr. I need those digits. Videos from my private collection in trade for whoever can hook me up.
    I need those digits too!

  8. #26140

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    I had a fellow monger dm me on my erome dot com page a shared a video of Ginna in action, he said he's heard she's available again but only as a utr. I need those digits. Videos from my private collection in trade for whoever can hook me up.
    I recall someone mentioning it on her, never head back from them but I'm also looking for those digits too. Been looking to meetup with her since that post mentioned that she was back to some extent.

  9. #26139

    Tiny available again as a utr?

    I had a fellow monger dm me on my erome dot com page a shared a video of Ginna in action, he said he's heard she's available again but only as a utr. I need those digits. Videos from my private collection in trade for whoever can hook me up.

  10. #26138

    Sexy Redhead

    Hello Gents,

    Hopefully some of you were able to sample the "Sexy Redhead" while she was in town. Her ad is gone along with her, but hopefully she'll be back. I've seen her multiple times and she's fabulous. You can check out the Lansing Forum for more info. When she returns, treat her well.

  11. #26137

    Sophie link

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    So curiosity killed the cat and I came, saw, and conquered the mission of a TOFTT.

    The good: she is pretty. Not the woman I expected with the blonde curly hair and massive boobs to hit me in the face while she rides, but she is still better looking than over half of the women you'd see in Grand Rapids fucking people like us. She has a slight pornstar voice and any extra pounds she carries looks good on her. Her tits aren't massive but big nipples, natural but healthy sag. I didn't notice any drug use or other men or handlers involved. She's got a phat ass and looks good naked. In mish she definitely pounded back into me while laying back and that was enjoyable. Good verbal commentary in the act.

    The meh: her menu is limited. No BBBJ or DFK but I knew that going in. Wouldn't do CG or RCG due to a bad knee or something idk, said she loves those positions and it would be available when she's more mobile. The CBJ was forgettable. No FIV I didn't ask about DATY though. Asked for donation to be set out beforehand.

    The pics: use the link below. She's short and has dark hair, not blonde.

    The verdict: better than Caley easily, more into it verbally than Mandy, but definitely not GFE and feels a little of an act. Her pornstar voice isn't overblown and could be a turn on for certain people. I wouldn't visit her except to pound away and I would definitely give a short stay repeat if she hopped on and rode me into the mattress. Would not recommend for an hour but she was polite from start to finish and her room was clean. If she had a more open menu and GFE approach I would be in her already again but I like a different type of bedroom experience. Worth a go IMO. Unknown if I will visit again or stick to be tried and true women who meet my needs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/547881630502
    Thanks for the PM, looks like she deleted her old ads. The blonde with curls and massive boobs in the link below is not who you will see, she has dark hair and is still cute just not as busty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/466095326998

  12. #26136

    Lizzy

    Sexy with a nice ass good comms and even better GFE.

  13. #26135

    Sophie TOFTT

    So curiosity killed the cat and I came, saw, and conquered the mission of a TOFTT.

    The good: she is pretty. Not the woman I expected with the blonde curly hair and massive boobs to hit me in the face while she rides, but she is still better looking than over half of the women you'd see in Grand Rapids fucking people like us. She has a slight pornstar voice and any extra pounds she carries looks good on her. Her tits aren't massive but big nipples, natural but healthy sag. I didn't notice any drug use or other men or handlers involved. She's got a phat ass and looks good naked. In mish she definitely pounded back into me while laying back and that was enjoyable. Good verbal commentary in the act.

    The meh: her menu is limited. No BBBJ or DFK but I knew that going in. Wouldn't do CG or RCG due to a bad knee or something idk, said she loves those positions and it would be available when she's more mobile. The CBJ was forgettable. No FIV I didn't ask about DATY though. Asked for donation to be set out beforehand.

    The pics: use the link below. She's short and has dark hair, not blonde.

    The verdict: better than Caley easily, more into it verbally than Mandy, but definitely not GFE and feels a little of an act. Her pornstar voice isn't overblown and could be a turn on for certain people. I wouldn't visit her except to pound away and I would definitely give a short stay repeat if she hopped on and rode me into the mattress. Would not recommend for an hour but she was polite from start to finish and her room was clean. If she had a more open menu and GFE approach I would be in her already again but I like a different type of bedroom experience. Worth a go IMO. Unknown if I will visit again or stick to be tried and true women who meet my needs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/547881630502

  14. #26134

    Beejays

    I haven't had much luck with my limited interactions with the SP's in the GR area. Any recommendations for a provider who does BBBJ / bng type services? Someone who isn't a wreck?

  15. #26133

    Jasmin

    Look like she back from retired.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/578243735155

    I will try soon when I come to GRapids.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape