Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 470 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 7048
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6853

    The Shill Game

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    He is another state as well and we are trying as a whole in all cities to make sure everyone is aware. Now that people have a list created. It's way easier to manage new fake accounts coming in and admin has already started setting restrictions in other areas.
    I was in Vegas recently and there are so many fake reviews that they have a thread for senior members with a certain amount of posts! As in life, don't believe everything you read!!

  2. #6852
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    As promised, I always will let you guys know when I know hot girls from Orlando are rotating to your area.

    It looks like Suki from Orlando last month and Vivi from Orlando will be working at relaxing spa this month. Both of these girls are nice and slender with toned bodies and hot as fuck! These girls have incredible service and total GFE. Suki is a fun fun fuck snd I know all her spots and everything she likes to hear to keep that pussy creamed up and I'm sure you guys will figure it out as well. LOL. She's a fun girl and pretty open to trying different things and seems to like when you're putting a beating on that pussy. I put this girl in positions She's never tried before and it had her pretty turned on. She's a little taller than the average girl with a nice skinny frame decent size tits and a nice little Asian ass, with a beautiful TIGHT little pussy. Last time I was with this beautiful girl she wanted to tap out in doggy after her fourth orgasm, but she knew I was close and let me get a couple more minutes in until I unloaded several thick shots all over her back and shoulders, even had it dripping down her snatch onto the sheets.

    After cleanup, we laid there and talk for a little bit and she mention that Kiki who was working with Suki part of the time last month in Orlando was bragging about the way I fucked her. And then said now I know why all the girls like you. LOL. Love when the girls talk about us when they're by themselves. Haha. Suki is a cool chick for sure and she is in your area. So there you have it. And of course Vivi doesn't need an introduction other than she's working at relaxing spa.

    I'll be exploring the for Lauderdale area more Sunday and Monday because I will be down there for a quick vacation and casino time.
    Hey brother, can't thank youenough for the reviews and updates. Please keep them coming!

  3. #6851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 585

    BTBT Ruby

    Anyone know if Ruby is still at BTBT?

  4. #6850
    Quote Originally Posted by FistChalk  [View Original Post]
    Just used google translation.
    Nice, the TER review was a different image, it was the 7/9 picture on the link I posted. Review is too long to be able to read with a screen shot. The image doesn't even show the full review until you click on it. Add in Happy's review information of how hard she squirts and she is very orgasmic. I think I stayed dryer in the shower, LOL.

  5. #6849

    Mist

    Report is a few weeks old. Life gets busy. I stopped by Asian Mist a couple of Saturday's ago. My first time at a Spa down here in South Florida. I Always stop in at the Spa when I go to Orlando, but this is my first time in 11 years down here. Most of my fun here, since IG shut down years ago, is the Pompano Big 3 Strip Clubs. But my tastes in women are gravitating away from Cubans and more to Asians as they were in my younger years.

    I went in and am immediately greeted by Emma and rushed into a room. I was hoping for Lucky but Emma was cute so we begin. Got the formalities out of the way and on to business with a pretty good message. 15-20 minutes. After the flip, Summer came in and asked if I wanted 4 hands. I agreed and onward we go on our journey. BBBJ with Emma with DaTY with Summer. Lasted about 10 minutes then another customer rang and Summer had to leave. Me and Emma continued. All the usual stuff that has been mentioned many times on here. I'm not a big freak so it was just GFE type experience. Emma worked very hard to please.

    During the session there were a constant flow of dudes arriving. At least 4. I'm not sure they all stayed, because as I was leaving, hanging near the entrance talking to Emma, all of the girls came out of their rooms to chat me up. Lucky, Summer, Emma and another girl. Lucky wanted me right then, but I'm a bit older so it takes me a few hours to go again. So I told them I will return in a few days or weeks. Not sure what their customers were thinking since they are left their rooms.

    Overall a nice experience. I felt very safe and relaxed. Only issue I had was the message bed in the room Emma took me was hard as a rock and bruised up my knees for a few days. Next time maybe I will wear my weightlifting knee braces I use when I squat at the gym.

  6. #6848
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    You have link to English?
    No need to translate, the image is in english.

    If you are on an Apple device you can use the translate option in the navigation bar to read the others.

  7. #6847
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    You have link to English?
    Just used google translation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10281781109226.jpg‎  

  8. #6846
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    They are out and abundant. 100's of fake accounts. Orlando, Tampa, Saint Pete have been hit hard by this guy and I see some of the fake ones down here as well. I know some people are working on a list of all the fake accounts he has and once we have it, we will pump it out everywhere. He's not from here but completely taken over our boards at an aggressive level. He couldn't just do his thing with a couple fake accounts he had to get greedy. And now people are mad that they are waiting money listening to him and girls can't stand him.

    He is another state as well and we are trying as a whole in all cities to make sure everyone is aware. Now that people have a list created. It's way easier to manage new fake accounts coming in and admin has already started setting restrictions in other areas.
    Its a great idea but I will say this: I've seen a version of the list and I can 100% tell you that there will be real legit innocent people catching strays if that list is what you are basing your judgement on. This is very problematic and will cause problems going forward. I sent you a DM, please take a look.

  9. #6845
    Quote Originally Posted by JCraigslistK  [View Original Post]
    Big shoutout to Happy for the heads up. Salacia 100% lives up to the reviews. Maybe 5' with a fit body, great C's. If you have the time definitely worth the price of admission and multiple return trips.

    If you are looking for PSE lives up to the hype. She definitely gets into and AMPs up the experience. If you are a fan of Blue in the AMP scenes Salacia is your girl, but in an even smaller package. I am not one of those prolific writers so I linked the page with the image of the TER review, as it is spot on.

    https://mimi10086.com/view/34165

    Word of caution, if you are new to this is and it is your first experience it is going to set the bar extremely high for any future experience you have. I know I will be doing my part to keep Mimi busy so we can continue to see top talent like Salacia in SoFlo.
    You have link to English?

  10. #6844

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    I am very surprised by this review as well. Lucky is very pretty and a really fun time every time I have seen her. If you truly saw Lucky, I am sorry for your experience.
    I've seen Lucky many times as well. Almost always great. Twice she's been drunk though and passed out during the date. She made up for it though but he may have had a similar experience. Or maybe she's just not for him. Lucky is still one of the top tuma queens around for me though.

  11. #6843
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Shills

    They are out and abundant. 100's of fake accounts. Orlando, Tampa, Saint Pete have been hit hard by this guy and I see some of the fake ones down here as well. I know some people are working on a list of all the fake accounts he has and once we have it, we will pump it out everywhere. He's not from here but completely taken over our boards at an aggressive level. He couldn't just do his thing with a couple fake accounts he had to get greedy. And now people are mad that they are waiting money listening to him and girls can't stand him.

    He is another state as well and we are trying as a whole in all cities to make sure everyone is aware. Now that people have a list created. It's way easier to manage new fake accounts coming in and admin has already started setting restrictions in other areas.

  12. #6842
    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    I am very surprised by this review as well. Lucky is very pretty and a really fun time every time I have seen her. If you truly saw Lucky, I am sorry for your experience.
    Hey man, she's cute... if that's your type. I don't know if they're all sharing names, but that's what this one told me both times I asked.

    We can't win all the time. I track about 70% would vs wouldn't repeats in this hobby. This one just goes down as a wouldn't. Not even for free. I'm glad she does it for you.

  13. #6841
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by JCraigslistK  [View Original Post]
    Big shoutout to Happy for the heads up. Salacia 100% lives up to the reviews. Maybe 5' with a fit body, great C's. If you have the time definitely worth the price of admission and multiple return trips.

    If you are looking for PSE lives up to the hype. She definitely gets into and AMPs up the experience. If you are a fan of Blue in the AMP scenes Salacia is your girl, but in an even smaller package. I am not one of those prolific writers so I linked the page with the image of the TER review, as it is spot on.

    https://mimi10086.com/view/34165

    Word of caution, if you are new to this is and it is your first experience it is going to set the bar extremely high for any future experience you have. I know I will be doing my part to keep Mimi busy so we can continue to see top talent like Salacia in SoFlo.
    Hell yeah!! She's Awesome! She's gusher!

    On another note: Looks like we have Vivi in Orlando for a few days and then she will be back there with you guys.

  14. #6840

    Mimi. Salacia

    Big shoutout to Happy for the heads up. Salacia 100% lives up to the reviews. Maybe 5' with a fit body, great C's. If you have the time definitely worth the price of admission and multiple return trips.

    If you are looking for PSE lives up to the hype. She definitely gets into and AMPs up the experience. If you are a fan of Blue in the AMP scenes Salacia is your girl, but in an even smaller package. I am not one of those prolific writers so I linked the page with the image of the TER review, as it is spot on.

    https://mimi10086.com/view/34165

    Word of caution, if you are new to this is and it is your first experience it is going to set the bar extremely high for any future experience you have. I know I will be doing my part to keep Mimi busy so we can continue to see top talent like Salacia in SoFlo.

  15. #6839
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight57  [View Original Post]
    Wow I am really surprised, she is always fantastic, and she is a very pretty asian girl I can't imagine having a bad time with her.
    I am very surprised by this review as well. Lucky is very pretty and a really fun time every time I have seen her. If you truly saw Lucky, I am sorry for your experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape